SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

*facepalm to self*
I guess I didn't look at the code properly, don't hit meeeee T_T;;
Or my weegee overlord will kidnap your VJ psa and beat the [censored] out of him! >=D
(He has godly beams of death you know)

Though, I hope you have more luck figuring out the posture codes than me X_X I can't make any more sense out of it than Yosamity Sam makes sense at a stripper bar.
(Actually I think he might do something like that XD)

I have a little request ... no, not a PSA request.

You see, you put the movesets of each characters in your OP, but once the PSA is done, well ... you remove the moveset.

I know there's a character limit in posts, but if you still have the rough texts for the movesets stored somewhere, do you think you could add them as a .txt file, either along with the PSA file, or separately and linked to, in your first post ?
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Sdo0m you forgot one thing in op my Port shadow over DK. (and over Marth if you want to add that one too) of your´s Shadow :D
i will still say it is your´s moveset that is ported to work better over DK. anyway i update soon my ShadowKong V6
and i think you will be Collab. since it is your´s Moveset (ported by me) and abit helped me with a fix so he can do it "A" attacks/Dodges/Down-B after teleport
i just did the same thing as i did on my Goku :D
anyway i just add you as Collab. (as i shoulder have done long time age :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

April 16, 2011, 03:12:13 PM #2088 Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 03:14:13 PM by Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n
Quote from: Miacis on April 16, 2011, 02:28:32 PM
I have a little request ... no, not a PSA request.

You see, you put the movesets of each characters in your OP, but once the PSA is done, well ... you remove the moveset.

I know there's a character limit in posts, but if you still have the rough texts for the movesets stored somewhere, do you think you could add them as a .txt file, either along with the PSA file, or separately and linked to, in your first post ?

I removed them completely so I'd have to rewrite them (and I can't be asked).  I removed them because I make showcase and moveset videos (like the one at the very top of the OP).  Not to mention that I do include hints and tips on how you should start off with the PSA and some basic tips (I did that with Joe and Cloud anyways).

Quote from: Mariodk on April 16, 2011, 02:32:46 PM
Sdo0m you forgot one thing in op my Port shadow over DK. (and over Marth if you want to add that one too) of your´s Shadow :D
i will still say it is your´s moveset that is ported to work better over DK. anyway i update soon my ShadowKong V6
and i think you will be Collab. since it is your´s Moveset (ported by me) and abit helped me with a fix so he can do it "A" attacks/Dodges/Down-B after teleport
i just did the same thing as i did on my Goku :D
anyway i just add you as Collab. (as i shoulder have done long time age :D)

Err I didn't forget to include it because it's your port :)  If I included everything that gave me credit I'd have no space left for what's actually mine XD And you don't have to add me as part of the collab (in fact I prefer just being credited). 



ok fine :D i just credit you :D i just have to find a good Victory for Shadow Kong V6 Package then he is done :D
and i upload the ShadowKong as a New Hack not edit
i think this ShadowKong is the Final Version

EDIT: Sdo0m Shadow moveset/mine Port over DK. is out V6:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18181
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

YESH! ONCE AGAIN I CLAIM
"The New and Improved Filler Option™ - Includes "Insert_Name" as a special bonus!"
AS MY CHOICE, I AM THE ORIGINAL FILLER OPTION CHOOSER!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


Quote from: Wolfric on April 16, 2011, 04:43:20 PM
Why does Zero have the "Megaman Zero logo"? Are you making Megaman Zero's? ._.

Because he does ¬_¬

It relates to Zero more than the Megaman X Logo.  All the logos are from where they originate (Zero is an exception for the previous reason and Black Knight is the other exception because it was much easier to find a good Radiant Dawn Logo than a Path of Radiance Logo).   

Quote from: Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n on April 16, 2011, 04:56:15 PM
Because he does ¬_¬

It relates to Zero more than the Megaman X Logo.  All the logos are from where they originate (Zero is an exception for the previous reason and Black Knight is the other exception because it was much easier to find a good Radiant Dawn Logo than a Path of Radiance Logo).  
Did you see my PM and posts on the previous page? :)

Yeah.  I'm not sure about the pummeling glitch.  It seems to occur with most characters (one that would normally be the same size or smaller than Falcon by the looks of it).

As for the Final Smash, I'm tweaking it myself don't worry.  Getting the knockback just right though is seemingly impossible because of the nature of hitboxes and the momentum of the Final Smash.  No matter where I place it, where I offset it, how large I make it, there are points where it works and points where it whiffs.  Right now, I'm just finding those ideal points where it works, and completely eliminating the points where it whiffs (so he'll just pass through the opponent if he's too close).

Actually I think I may have thought of a way to make it work.  I'll need to do some experimenting though.

Quote from: Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n on April 16, 2011, 05:24:17 PM
Yeah.  I'm not sure about the pummeling glitch.  It seems to occur with most characters (one that would normally be the same size or smaller than Falcon by the looks of it).

As for the Final Smash, I'm tweaking it myself don't worry.  Getting the knockback just right though is seemingly impossible because of the nature of hitboxes and the momentum of the Final Smash.  No matter where I place it, where I offset it, how large I make it, there are points where it works and points where it whiffs.  Right now, I'm just finding those ideal points where it works, and completely eliminating the points where it whiffs (so he'll just pass through the opponent if he's too close).

Actually I think I may have thought of a way to make it work.  I'll need to do some experimenting though.
1. Maybe you should either make the hitbox for the grab and headbutting bigger OR make the animation him punching the foe in the gut so the hitbox is lower.
2. Re: What happened to the pink fire graphic when doing UpTaunt(...I thought that was cool)?
3. Remember to terminate collisions for NeutralB(Air)

Quote from: SmashClash on April 16, 2011, 06:00:27 PM
1. Maybe you should either make the hitbox for the grab and headbutting bigger OR make the animation him punching the foe in the gut so the hitbox is lower.
2. Re: What happened to the pink fire graphic when doing UpTaunt(...I thought that was cool)?
3. Remember to terminate collisions for NeutralB(Air)

1) Thing is, it works fine on every other character except Joe.  Sure it would fix him vs him, but it wouldn't fix everyone else vs him.
2) That was an accident that I removed.  It was out of place anyway and wasn't supposed to be there.
3) Yes

Quote from: Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n on April 16, 2011, 03:12:13 PM
I removed them completely so I'd have to rewrite them (and I can't be asked).  I removed them because I make showcase and moveset videos (like the one at the very top of the OP).  Not to mention that I do include hints and tips on how you should start off with the PSA and some basic tips (I did that with Joe and Cloud anyways).
Well, if you didn't save them, don't bother with it, but I'd appreciate if you kept at least as a .txt file the ones that are in the OP right now.
Sorry, it's just that even with the tips, I always feel like I'm missing something with the attacks. .-. Or also that I notice late that an attack is two-part, or something like that.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n on April 16, 2011, 06:03:20 PM
1) Thing is, it works fine on every other character except Joe.  Sure it would fix him vs him, but it wouldn't fix everyone else vs him.
2) That was an accident that I removed.  It was out of place anyway and wasn't supposed to be there.
3) Yes
1. Well ok. :)
2. Oh, I see.
3. ;)

1: Next tut gonna be when?? XD (Doesn't have to be soon :l )
2: VJ will be no match for my Weegee >=D
3: I like listing things :D
4: Next tut be to give a character a weapon plz ^+^;