SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

July 13, 2011, 01:44:07 AM #3885 Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 01:49:01 AM by dpgthirteen
Nope no issues here. The back of spidey's head is eyeshadow you know? If that's not it send me te file and I will see what I can do ;)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

i know that, i´ll send you the files so you can test it in game and see, its a simple black spiderman
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

July 13, 2011, 01:56:18 AM #3887 Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 02:16:15 AM by dpgthirteen
Hm strange. I'll check it out. SDoom could you give me list of spidermen you need done.
______________________________________________________________________
Edit.
Here are some Pics of scarlet.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
When the full psa come out I want people to have a wide variety of which Spidey they want to use. But at the same time which were the one's you needed?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I suggest a whole thing of standard recolors.

and make the dark texture. Symbiote Spiderman =D

Scarlet is pretty sick too.

maybe Noir Spider man, Future Spiderman. so many spidey's lol.

but symbiote spiderman would be a definitive yes.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

July 13, 2011, 02:48:56 AM #3889 Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 02:50:13 AM by MANSTA8
I made Symbiote awhile ago, I also think someone else made one too.
http://www.mediafire.com/?dh9l5epyr21jhdj

i made some basic recolours, but as the back of his head is messed up, i may not post them, ialso made a simple symbiote spiderman but it had the same issue, BUT dpgthirteen seems to have fixed it
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

July 13, 2011, 02:59:58 AM #3891 Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 03:08:48 AM by dpgthirteen
Yea I made the other Symbiote.
Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 12, 2011, 06:25:15 PM
Ay SDoom I made a Symbiote Spiderman texture. You can use it in the pack if you want. Here are a few pics.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

P.S Great psa so far, definitely a keeper ;D
So far I got Scarlet, Carnage, and Symbiote done. Waiting for SDooms list and I will make more. Also as I said the shoulder pads are gone in the newest version. But either way I want to make 2099 next ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

How about a decent texture of Spiderman 2059 or something like that.

you can try =|
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man on July 13, 2011, 03:08:05 AM
How about a decent texture of Spiderman 2059 or something like that.

you can try =|
you mean 2099? And yea no matter what he is next.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 13, 2011, 02:59:58 AMYea I made the other Symbiote.So far I got Scarlet, Carnage, and Symbiote done. Waiting for SDooms list and I will make more. Also as I said the shoulder pads are gone in the newest version. But either way I want to make 2099 next ;D
Shoulder pads?

=D

thank's for the reminder. been a while since i read the comics.

what about the Noir Spiderman. (or the 1920's spiderman) he was pretty cool too.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: SmashClash on July 13, 2011, 03:12:57 AM
Shoulder pads?
Yea look at symbiote photos looks like he has shoulder pads.
And I think it was the joker who said he would do Noir Spiderman. But the order I would like to do If SDoom doesn't give a list would be 2099, Iron, then maybe that new white and black spidey.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Maybe while doing Symboite, he probably made every single thing black, which made the shoulders visible.

July 13, 2011, 04:10:43 AM #3898 Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 04:18:35 AM by Kagemaru
If you guys don't mind the bad quality, I have a couple test videos coming up.

Edit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0K0EeL0q4Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jJpG666U3Y
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Hey dgpthirteen, how about merging my symbiote with yours, your logo looks better than mine, and my symbiote doesn't have plain black.