Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1784149 times)
xZedkiel
Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3870 on: July 12, 2011, 03:46:17 PM »

u need to replace it in one of the common files...

^This.
    Here you guys go! ^_^ : http://www.mediafire.com/?mzxjnnmxztm

Put the motionetc files in here and put it in system.
    « Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 03:49:14 PM by xZedkiel » Logged

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3871 on: July 12, 2011, 03:55:34 PM »

^This. Here you guys go! ^_^ : http://www.mediafire.com/?mzxjnnmxztm Put the motionetc files in here and put it in system.

Umm...I already gave them it:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15324.msg577475#msg577475

Ok, SDo0m, I've made many varieties of webs(about 10).

They're all in .max files because I haven't exported them. Here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/?fdab40vbwavj545

ThyLASA
    Hyper Kitten

We're Only Human

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3872 on: July 12, 2011, 03:57:28 PM »

Um when using the final smash in the air you fire the arrow but in a t-stance but your after frozen right there and you can't be hit out of the air but other than that it's one of my fav PSA

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3873 on: July 12, 2011, 04:01:25 PM »

Um when using the final smash in the air you fire the arrow but in a t-stance but your after frozen right there and you can't be hit out of the air but other than that it's one of my fav PSA

Strange.  I literally didn't touch the Final Smash at all

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3874 on: July 12, 2011, 04:10:24 PM »

You did say you disabled it, correct?

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #3875 on: July 12, 2011, 04:10:58 PM »

You did say you disabled it, correct?

Nah I kept it exactly the same.  I disable Zelda's Down B

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3876 on: July 12, 2011, 04:27:30 PM »

Umm...I already gave them it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15324.msg577475#msg577475 Ok, SDo0m, I've made many varieties of webs(about 10). They're all in .max files because I haven't exported them. Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/?fdab40vbwavj545

In-case you didn't see for the webs, SDo0m. Wink

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #3877 on: July 12, 2011, 04:29:52 PM »

In-case you didn't see for the webs, SDo0m. Wink

You do seem to forget that I can't really do anything with 3DS files Tongue  Can you show me screenshots of all of them in 3DS?  That way I can pick which one I think will work the best ^^

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3878 on: July 12, 2011, 04:36:35 PM »

man i soooo want to make a video review of this PSA!!! but i cant record it... xDDD
    cuz i refuse to use my webcam... xD

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3879 on: July 12, 2011, 04:42:23 PM »

Ay SDoom if you dont get all the costumes you  need I got one to fill up a slot.
    But I can help out with the other costumes. Do you know which ones you need?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3880 on: July 12, 2011, 07:11:02 PM »

You do seem to forget that I can't really do anything with 3DS files Tongue  Can you show me screenshots of all of them in 3DS?  That way I can pick which one I think will work the best ^^
    Yeah, I just thought someone would volunteer to export them. Tongue
    Ok, I will either later or tomorrow. Wink

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3881 on: July 12, 2011, 07:12:46 PM »

I have think I may have finished another costume for Spidy, Scarlet. And if Iron Spidey is not taken I am willing to try him out.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3882 on: July 12, 2011, 07:30:31 PM »

[Review]

-Movement-

Walk: Its very slow. I know its a walk, but its still very slow. I'd say around Bowers level of slow walking. Also, It just looks... strange for him to walk that way.

Crouch/Crawl: The crawl is a bit strange looking too. Maybe a different animation to make it look more like crawling with... BOTH hands.

Jumps: He gets a lot of air doesn't he? Dunno if its a bad thing, but its hard to work with when short hopping. Literally a shot hop is clear over Dante (the character I happen to put in the training mode). Almost 3 of his heads over. His full jumps are HIIIIIIIIIIIIGH. xD I like them but I think I need more time with the moveset to master it and see if the jump height hinders it or not.

Air Dodge: Perfect. Maybe a directional addition wouldn't hurt.

Run: The start looks like he is trying to run with the other foot. Like he skips a step. But overall its ok. Some of his moves would combo better if the end lag of his move ended sooner so he could run and attack faster. But I'll cover that in the attacks.

Wall Cling: He can cling to the same wall multiple times. Thats cool. Wall crawling was to much to ask for? Or are you still working on that?  (Where is the download for the city board you showed? I have it but its got KC-MM stuff on it and not marvel stuff. xD)

Wait Animations: Doesn't look like he has any xD
    His standing pose is good though. An exact copy of the MvC3 which is what you were going for right? Good job. It IS however a bit blocky. Like... he's twitching.

Forward Dodge: It looks literally like his body is simply moving from one place to another. Not very pleasing to the eye. Personally, some sort of flip perhaps Sheik's original back flip but... forward. Something fancy.

Backwards Dodge: I also think Sheik's original dodge would look more pleasing to the eye. Basically showing off his Spidy moves and being acrobatic is what I'm getting at. Flips, acrobatics... things of that nature when it comes to movement. Mechanical wise, its perfectly fine. It could however be more pleasing to the eye to look at.

-Attacks-
    AAA combo: It loops with the first two A hits a bit to much. Personally, I think swapping the Kick with the Elbow would be nice. Also, a bit more forward movement wouldn't hurt.

FA Tilt: I'm not good with damage mechanics wise, but 10 seems like... a bit much. Also, perhaps more up-knockback instead of down. That way you could perhaps combo it a bit better with other moves.

DA Tilt: Very spammable. If you end up keeping THAT kick, I suggest increasing the knockback maybe. But on the plus side, it combo's well with the D-Smash. If you have a change in mind though, perhaps a slightly more sweeping kick.

UA Tilt: Its the exact same as the up grab. Start up and everything... The hit box is a bit further in the back then the front though. Which doesn't make much sense imo. Maybe making the same hitbox in the front as well, because otherwise its really hard to hit while facing the opponent. I think the move as a whole should be switched to a different move seeing as thats the same as the up grab animation. Maybe (I can't stress this enough) a flip. Acrobatics were Spider-Man's thing... he needs to move more.

Up Smash: You have to be very close to get this off. Its kind of a pain to work with but mechanical wise its sound. Good knockback, good combo potential, good start/end lag. Its just the hitbox thats the problem.

F Smash: A lot of start up lag that makes it hard to hit opponents. Its pretty easy to dodge. Nice range though.  The end lag could be shorter though imo.

D Smash: It may be because I'm used to mostly all the other brawl characters having it, but man... the down smash not hitting both sides is mad annoying. Also the end lag could be shorter... I do however like the fact that the AAA combo can link into this and the F Smash.

Up A Air:  Looks good. From a battle perspective, it would be nice if the end lag was shorter so that you could use the DAir after it. Mainly because this move doesn't have a lot of knockback. It works with the NAir though... so that may make up for it.

N A Air: Pretty good. No complaints.

D A Air: You weren't kidding when you said its a weak meteor. Aside from the time it takes to come out, its fine.

Neutral B: Good range... but I WISH the end lag was much shorter. You can't combo this with anything... He hits someone with the web ball and he can't move for entirely to long. At a certain range I'd have hoped to be able to run to him and grab or attack him... but nope. Its web ball then end of combo. Now... the web ball at the END of a combo is a different story. Its nice to be able to AAA combo then when they hit the ground, use the web ball to make them have a seizure. (Cause thats what the web ball does xD)

F B: Good movement potential. Is there a way you can make it to where his air momentum doesn't completely stop? Its not very fluid when he just stops like that. Also, is there a way to make his forward or up movement hurt on impact? That would be a nice addition.

F B Air: Same as above. But again, you can totally see and feel when the momentum just... stops. It just doesn't feel very fluid aat the end of the move.

D B: Spidy Sense... I KNOW you said it was going to have bad start and end lag... but my god man. In comparison to Ike, Marth, and Lucario, Spider-Sense is the worse one of the bunch. I like the dodge, but its a move I could only do against a Falcon punch... and thats ONLY if they didn't put it into a combo.

D B Air: Good move all around. I like it. The kick could have a bit more knockback though. Two times use in the air is to much to ask huh?

Up B Air/Ground: The follow up hit is to hard to land. And whats worse, it doesn't spike. At least... it didn't for me. >_>  I either went to far up to hit him, or stopped short (enough to hit him) and he didn't get spiked down, just a normal hit. I suggest making it one move. A long spinning upper cut with webs as graphics swirling around him. That would look cool.

Final Smash: Waiting on that...

Note: I tested this in Brawl Minus. So you may or may not want to take my review with a grain of salt. I like Brawl- better because its much faster then vBrawl. Specifically, I tested this against Marth and Captain Falcon. Marth (cpu) I had a hard time beating, but I still won 4/4 matches. C.Facon (friend) I had a VERY hard time beating. (Not because he's good or is using C.Falcon) Mainly because of the speed of Brawl- I couldn't really keep up with C.Falcon's speed. 4/4 loses but every match it was down to 1/1 life. So I could have won... but thats just because I'm better then my friend at Brawl over all. (Stupid insta kill Falcon Punch >_>; )

Overall its a good PSA. I wont be using Sheik any time soon... but I'd love it if it was more acrobatic looking. I never did like the way he moved in MvC because it was fairly robotic. Not true to the real Spider-Man at all.

[/Review]

Oh yeah... special note to dpgthirteen, thats a very nice Carnage costume. While testing, I played spidy vs venom/carnage.  Fun times xD

btw, none of the textures are in the vault. Can you guys put them there? Just to make the ppl who don't want to have to go through 5 pages of this thread to find them (like I did) live's a bit easier..

Edit: Also, the taunt with the speech bubble didn't work for me. Just a sparkle and a swirl.

Edit 2: F A Air: I really don't like how long it takes to come out. It leaves you really open and it looks like it should spike. Either that or it should have more knockback.

B A Air: There is not a sweet spot like there was for Sheik... It seems really weak in comparison.

Edit 3: Running A: I hate that kick with a burning passion. It just looks bad to me... no offense. There is a lot of end lag, and a its a drawn out move for something so weak. I just dislike using it.

Edit 4: Perhaps it would be good if the up b move didn't put him int he fall state. Mainly because i think it would be great if he could use his web moves after it if they hadn't  used it yet.
    « Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 07:45:15 PM by Kagemaru » Logged

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3883 on: July 12, 2011, 07:36:53 PM »

Thanks but... It depends if SDoom is okay with me releasing  the textures to the vault. Since the person who created the model is not known I need SDooms okay. And I tested out my Scarlet spidey and I think it came out well  Smiley

Dot
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3884 on: July 12, 2011, 07:40:15 PM »

Thanks but... It depends if SDoom is okay with me releasing  the textures to the vault. Since the person who created the model is not known I need SDooms okay. And I tested out my Scarlet spidey and I think it came out well  Smiley

HEY, areyou nothaving problems with editing the back of his head?, because i tried making a texture, but when i test it in -game it looks like a bad palette

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
    PM if you add?

Pages:  1 ... 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: