SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

That entry looks pretty sick SDoom!
And I always lol'd at that taunt as I could never see Link doing that in any actual zekda games XD
Both look great though.

August 17, 2011, 02:30:14 PM #4666 Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 02:31:05 PM by Celsius
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 17, 2011, 09:23:46 AM
Also, here's the one demonstration video that I will show you guys.  Again, it's Link's Entry, but a closer look.  It's been slightly updated since this video though.  The graphic shrinks instead of just disappearing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxr5S__EY14
As for stages, not too sure.  I actually never used the public demo.
Dat stage, i like xD

Loving how that Link pwnd Ganon all around, i might make an exception for Melee Link alone . I hate many of the Melee things but Link's moveset was an ok one in there. I wish the Brawl Ganon had Melee Ganon's speed with the Brawl damage, i'd use that for sure xD

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 17, 2011, 10:52:54 AM
Funny you should say that.  Lucario's U Smash and N Air are generally regarded as looking fine, whereas Charizard's F Air is one of the moves they actually asked me to revamp animation wise XD  I personally never had any problems with any of them. 

I've gotta agree with the team on this one. Of the three, Charizard's fair is the one I'd consider in need of a revamp. Great work, Sdoom. Can't wait until you can show us more. Good animations are so important to the feel of a character :).


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Quote from: haloedhero on August 17, 2011, 02:37:25 PM
I've gotta agree with the team on this one. Of the three, Charizard's fair is the one I'd consider in need of a revamp. Great work, Sdoom. Can't wait until you can show us more. Good animations are so important to the feel of a character :).

Indeed.  We don't have enough good animators here :-\

hey SDo0m! i made mvc3 styled spiderman CSP :srs:



I made them using the brawlbox method, because recoloring is such a pain :)
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Those are awesome o.o  And I STILL need to send Divine my Spidey files >.<

thanks! and is divine going to make more progress on the PSA?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I don't need him to do too much.  Just to fix graphics on the throws.

i honestly dont use spidey, i like shiek >_>

but as soon as someone finds a way to port shiek, im gettin him!

complete set:



these arent final since i used my textures to make them, i´ll wait until the other textures come out to make them again
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Someone should find a way to rip the MvC3 announcer so we can get an announcer call for Spider-Man.

Or you could ask that guy who does an impersonation of the Brawl announcer...

Also, how's the Zelda-to-Shiek transformation gonna work?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That should work fine.

But you just can't transform back XD.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

zelda doesnt transform if u use the zelda.pac included... ¬¬

Lol. I didn't realize that there's a Zelda pac included XD.

Wow... Now I'm sad for not noticing...

*sits in corner*
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I don't remember a Zelda pac being included. If there was one, I never added anything to my Zelda folder.

What Royal Blade said, Zelda can transform to Spiderman with no problem, but once your Spiderman, you can't go back to Zelda, since the Down B move is now something else.