SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

well, if u didnt change the zelda.pac, how do u have the talking taunt???

i know cuz i have it... >.<

SDo0m, what are the WebSwingCatchHit and WebSwingCatchPose animations in the spiderman motion file?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

They were animations for if the Web Swing was going to have tether properties but in the end it didn't and I couldn't be asked to delete them.  They don't really need to be removed anyways, since the MotionEtc.pac is no where near the file limit.

Sdo0m, has you got my PM?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Yes, you don't need to tell me.  It's only been two hours and I've been lurking.

i even sent it twice cuz i thought you didnt go teh first one
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Hey sDo0m, I need help with something. I'm trying to port Dr. Mario over ROB and I don't know how to make his pills and blanket appear. And when using Up B, it works on the ground, but in the air it does nothing. So, can you help me out? You would also be helping out KTH also. He has sexy vertexes.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

There could be many things causing the problem.  Can't really help unless I see the coding.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 22, 2011, 10:23:53 PMThere could be many things causing the problem.  Can't really help unless I see the coding.
What do you mean? You mean the Smash Attacks coding? Where could I find that?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: Diabolos on August 22, 2011, 10:26:54 PM
What do you mean? You mean the Smash Attacks coding? Where could I find that?

Yep, that.  Just look in all the Action tabs and screenshot what you see. 

Well, all I did was go into the Sub Actions Tab, went to Neutral B, Side B, and FS, and got rid of articles. Am I suppose to do that, or is there more to it?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: Diabolos on August 22, 2011, 10:35:26 PM
Well, all I did was go into the Sub Actions Tab, went to Neutral B, Side B, and FS, and got rid of articles. Am I suppose to do that, or is there more to it?

if you wanted them to appear, why did you got rid of them?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Yes, because the articles are the main focus of the moves.  You need to probably substitute the articles for fake projectiles.  Take a look at MarioDK's Dr Mario hack that he did a while back to see what I mean.

Quote from: . on August 22, 2011, 10:36:30 PM
if you wanted them to appear, why did you got rid of them?

Because it's a port.  If he kept them, there would be obvious freezing.

If I can't use articles of other characters, how did you get your Lord of Chaos Shadow to use Lucario's Aura Sphere as a Down B?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

August 22, 2011, 10:56:00 PM #4694 Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 10:57:08 PM by SiLeNtDo0m
Quote from: Diabolos on August 22, 2011, 10:50:24 PM
If I can't use articles of other characters, how did you get your Lord of Chaos Shadow to use Lucario's Aura Sphere as a Down B?

I didn't use the entire article.  I only used the graphic model.  The reason why you can't use entire articles is because of floating points.  Any mdl0 models from anything, whether it be graphic or article or whatever, can be used for PSAs (as long as the file size isn't too large).