SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

and why u still dont show us your viewiful scott here?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on August 27, 2011, 03:48:06 PM
and why u still dont show us your viewiful scott here?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Forgot :P

Oh, and I finally started on that Sonic dance animation btw

I still say you're better then me XD

edit: *sees poll* Wait, What?! LOL!!!
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




SHORYUKEN! lol, nice review
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

"TATSUMAKSIMPAKYUKAKU!!! or the... Hurricane Kick..."

Love it. Great review SDoom!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread



Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 27, 2011, 09:09:40 PM
Thanks guys XD  And here is a small gift for all of you:

[spoiler]

http://www.mediafire.com/?po29akh72hbbw4l

I love you :srs:

where's the taunt for his signature pose though? :P

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 27, 2011, 09:09:40 PM
Thanks guys XD  And here is a small gift for all of you:

[spoiler]

http://www.mediafire.com/?po29akh72hbbw4l

now i really think you should start making textures
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 27, 2011, 09:43:36 PM
I love you :srs:

where's the taunt for his signature pose though? :P

You mean the pose in the left pic?  I didn't actually make an animation, just a pose XD

Tekken man, awesome hack is awesome. cause it looks just like the picture xD

Oh god, you know what, he should actually be a full character :D
like, his moveset would be a mix of all the main characters moves in the tekken series pluss a few goofy ones of his own.

Would be a fun one for machinimas and stuff :P

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 27, 2011, 09:48:01 PM
You mean the pose in the left pic?  I didn't actually make an animation, just a pose XD
I noticed that after asking xD

>.>
<.<

Preview of that Sonic dance thing:

[spoiler]

This is the first 136 frames (playing at roughly 100 frames per secoond).  There are a total of about 550 frames in the entire animation.

Wow... That looks fantastic!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread