SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 29, 2011, 09:47:16 AM
*Watches dat vid*

Lol, the Heavy's expression is priceless XD  What I plan on actually doing for this Sonic dance is first making that Generations dance for the first 550 odd frames, then once I do that he transitions into some other dances.  They were going to go in this order:

- Generations breakdance (http://youtu.be/tlhbRr7OTfY?t=27s)
- Generations Classic shuffle (http://youtu.be/tlhbRr7OTfY?t=1m18s)
- Moonwalk in a circle
- MJ spin
- Carlton dance (http://youtu.be/zS1cLOIxsQ8?t=27s)
- One last thing to finish it all of with a bang

I have room for one more between the Carlton and the final one. 

He must do the robot!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Also. Better video for the Sonic Dance vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS0HXuAXqbk&feature=related

It's more fitting I think.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

.......mmmmyyeeaahh... i think I'm done trying >.>''
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



There I go again.  Demoralising someone simply for doing something well and to the best of my ability :-\

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 29, 2011, 10:49:25 AM
There I go again.  Demoralising someone simply for doing something well and to the best of my ability :-\
so i guess now that you are working in animation for project m all your projects are on hold right? any news about  graphics of the trows for the next version of spider man from DO?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 29, 2011, 10:51:19 AM
so i guess now that you are working in animation for project m all your projects are on hold right? any news about  graphics of the trows for the next version of spider man from DO?

Nope, I'm still working on my other stuff.  Just very, very slowly.  I did a couple of Zero animations the other day.

As for Spidey, DO still hasn't replied yet @_@

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 29, 2011, 10:58:53 AM
Nope, I'm still working on my other stuff.  Just very, very slowly.  I did a couple of Zero animations the other day.

As for Spidey, DO still hasn't replied yet @_@

lol sorry I'll get to it soon :)
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Dear Sdo0m.

Sonic needs to dance like Jalel White, A.K.A Urkel, for this Sonic dance.

That is all.

Quote from: Dark Aura on August 29, 2011, 09:17:09 PM
Dear Sdo0m.

Sonic needs to dance like Jalel White, A.K.A Urkel, for this Sonic dance.

That is all.

Freakin approved XD  This definitely needs to happen.

Quote from: Dark Aura on August 29, 2011, 09:17:09 PM
Dear Sdo0m.

Sonic needs to dance like Jalel White, A.K.A Urkel, for this Sonic dance.

That is all.
Do you mean... This dance?
[spoiler]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTeOcVelYi0
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Dark Aura on August 29, 2011, 09:17:09 PM
Dear Sdo0m.

Sonic needs to dance like Jalel White, A.K.A Urkel, for this Sonic dance.

That is all.

Challenge accepted.

I needed an idea for mariofan's animation tourney, ad now I have one. XD

That is, if no one else wants to make it. o_o

hey sdoom do you still have the wait animation you made for wolverine I want to try and make a moveset for him cause I think it would be real basic and easy for me

Stupidly popular/stupid dances ideas? Yeah, I got a few.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you actually do the robot:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.