SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Gimie a link love and I'll gif one up. You can tell the one I made is quite good quallity
As much as i hate helping my enemy.... Kidding XD I say you're better then I am at animations.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on August 26, 2011, 12:50:48 PM
Gimie a link love and I'll gif one up. You can tell the one I made is quite good quallity
As much as i hate helping my enemy.... Kidding XD I say you're better then I am at animations.
I think the video for the animations got removed.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 26, 2011, 10:40:47 AM
Btw, thanks to Seg and Royal Blade for the congratz.  Though it's rather disappointing no one else said congratz.  These aren't just regular exams, these were the most important exams of my life.  Ones that affect my future carrers etc.  But whatevs.

Late to the party, but that's how I roll ;3 Congrats, SDoom. That must've been a complete relief for you. At any rate, you deserve it~

Quote from: Ulala on August 26, 2011, 01:15:19 PM
Late to the party, but that's how I roll ;3 Congrats, SDoom. That must've been a complete relief for you. At any rate, you deserve it~
Pretty much this.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Segtendo on August 26, 2011, 01:08:55 PM
I think the video for the animations got removed.
I still have the first video that was posted all chopped up into png files, which makes it easy to Gif. I just dono which animation he wanted.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on August 26, 2011, 03:49:09 PM
I still have the first video that was posted all chopped up into png files, which makes it easy to Gif. I just dono which animation he wanted.

Ah right, the very first one shown in animation demonstrations video is the one I want (the one posted by twilightzoney with the blue background, not the Guile theme one XD)


Quote from: Dot on August 26, 2011, 11:33:55 AM
i´m sorry, its just that i´ve been having some rather bad days lately,

so, congratulations!  i read somewhere that you´ve been celebrating, they must be REALLY important

Aww I'm really sorry to here that :<  And sorry for acting like an ass.  I feel rather bad now.

And thank you and everyone else.  Yeah it was a very big deal ^^

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 26, 2011, 04:08:42 PM


And thank you and everyone else.  Yeah it was a very big deal ^^

Congratulations, by the way!


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

August 26, 2011, 04:24:30 PM #4732 Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 04:32:34 PM by Super Ӄit ßallarɖ
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 26, 2011, 04:08:42 PM
Ah right, the very first one shown in animation demonstrations video is the one I want (the one posted by twilightzoney with the blue background, not the Guile theme one XD)
Damn.. I wanted that one, knowing you'd out do me by a long shot... But, as a friend, and someone that respects you as someone that's better then me, I'll gif it up for ya. gimi a few ^_^

edit: done. Here ya go. Sorry it's MediaFyre, but it's better on my Photobucket's bandwidth cause of it's size. http://www.mediafire.com/?azwh6snk3qn076c
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Thanks a lot ^^  Though my Photoshop is still being stupid when it comes to these larger .gifs  Meh, I'll need to download something else to view them (except Gimp).  Anyone else got any ideas?  Also, new poll :P

Ay SDoom, let's say i want a character to spawn an iteam when using a taunt. How would I do that?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 26, 2011, 07:11:41 PM
Ay SDoom, let's say i want a character to spawn an iteam when using a taunt. How would I do that?

1) Open up the character in PSA
2) Go to the taunt subactions (1BC and 1BD are up taunt, 1BE and 1BF are side taunt and 1C0 and 1C1 are down taunt)
3) Add a new event, double click and select the Generate Item event
4) Type in the ID of the item you want.  The ID list is in the first post of the PSA Resource Thread.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 26, 2011, 07:25:08 PM
1) Open up the character in PSA
2) Go to the taunt subactions (1BC and 1BD are up taunt, 1BE and 1BF are side taunt and 1C0 and 1C1 are down taunt)
3) Add a new event, double click and select the Generate Item event
4) Type in the ID of the item you want.  The ID list is in the first post of the PSA Resource Thread.
Thanks! Hopefully this is thenonly question I have to ask.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

u know?


my filler option just assploded...

you should make scott pilgrim tekken man himself, not just wearing a t-shirt of him XD

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 27, 2011, 03:42:38 PM
you should make scott pilgrim tekken man himself, not just wearing a t-shirt of him XD

You sir, are a mad genius.  I shall do it today after I finish my review of haloed's Scott PSA.