SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Wow, I love the neutral, down and up specials  :af:

The Mystic combination is good but it seems kind of stiff in the animation for some reason...

I kind of would like to see him doing a figure eight through the opponent rather than him just going left and right in a straight line, but it is still really cool.

Excellent graphics so far as well. They don't over over power the screen unnecessarily and are used in subtle moderation.

At first I was a bit worried about the electrical graphic in the neutral B being a bit too much, but now I see that it gives the move some great finesse  :)
    Though I still wish that graphics could be faded in general in Brawl Box, but it is what it is.

You're doing awesome so far, but I don't need to tell you what you already know  ;)
^3^

Quote from: Christian_CAO on October 10, 2011, 09:09:15 PM
Wow, I love the neutral, down and up specials  :af:

The Mystic combination is good but it seems kind of stiff in the animation for some reason...

I kind of would like to see him doing a figure eight through the opponent rather than him just going left and right in a straight line, but it is still really cool.

Not a bad idea actually, however there would be problem posed when you're not using the move on a regular flat surface.  If it was sloped and quite enclosed say, the movement would be quite odd.  Also, the animation would need complete restructuring due to the way I've made and cleaned it.  Though still, it is a nice idea :)

Also, I'll need ideas from you guys for victory poses.  At the moment, I got nothing :-\

Quote from: KTH on October 10, 2011, 07:58:50 PM
Kid Buu is really impressive, Sdoom. Congratulations.

You know a SFX of Kid Buu already exist on BrawlVault? By Rijumaru if i remember...

Thank you good sir XD  And yes I am aware, however a few of the SFX are odd and high pitched.  If anyone with good experience wants to make a new SFX pack using the newer version of Swandz I'd be very grateful.

Hmm how bout for one of the victory poses you have buu slapping his butt and taunting everyone that lost?
seems like a [censored]y thing he'd do.

ROLF-copter.

At the winning Screen, Kid Buu puts his arms out to the side, then just starts spinning, and flies off the screen.

Don't know why. But You must do it.

He stretches his arms and legs like a X. And the. brings retract them back. Thinking about this a bit more, sounds more like a taunt
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

First suggested win animation :P The Sexy Dance
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

--------------------------------------
Second suggested win animation  :o Tentacle Twirl

Kid Buu Lazily floats whilst laying down holding his elongated head tentacle in his hand twirling it slowly with a smirk on his face...
--------------------------------
Third Suggested win animation  :-X Furious Mist...

Kid buu tenses up and starts streaming smoke from his head then abruptly stops, falls down on his butt and then starts to sleep.
-----------------------------------
Fourth Suggested win animation  ;) Good Lord You're Doing it Wrong  :o

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



That's all I've got for now  ;)
^3^

suggestion: look at christian CAO's last video, at 6:38 +/-, he laughs at the opponent, kinda like wario does ^^

yea that what i was going to suggest he would be on the ground laughing so hard he is flailing his arms and legs at the same time
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: jokekid on October 11, 2011, 10:51:06 AM
suggestion: look at christian CAO's last video, at 6:38 +/-, he laughs at the opponent, kinda like wario does ^^

Quote from: AniMaInE on October 11, 2011, 05:37:24 PM
yea that what i was going to suggest he would be on the ground laughing so hard he is flailing his arms and legs at the same time

I was thinking of this idea as well actually XD  I will do some careful examination of how Wario's laughing animation looks aesthetically frame by frame, then structure mine in a similar way.  That's actually how I've been basing a lot of my animations now and I think it's an excellent way to get good quality results.  The grabbing animations for example, follow similar timings to Yoshi's grabs.  His arm stretches out to grab at almost the exact same time Yoshi's tongue stretches out.

I also like Christian_CAO's 2nd and 3rd ideas, though the 2nd wouldn't be possible since the head tentacle has no bones


Sorry if it's been mentioned already, but why not have N-B in the air fire diagonally? Then the only real requirement would probably be to double jump, or jump off a platform.

Quote from: saison on October 12, 2011, 12:47:28 AM
Sorry if it's been mentioned already, but why not have N-B in the air fire diagonally? Then the only real requirement would probably be to double jump, or jump off a platform.

Not possible and it wouldn't be at all useful.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 12, 2011, 04:49:30 AM
Not possible and it wouldn't be at all useful.

Oh well. Swing and a miss. Thanks for the response.


Quote from: SouthCraft on October 12, 2011, 09:10:15 PM
when are you gonna release him?

When he's done :srs:

Seriously, I really need to put the message up in my sig.  I've said this time and time again.  I never know when I'm going to release my hacks until they are VERY close to completion.