SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Any suggestions?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Rockin Pervy on March 16, 2012, 05:45:14 PM
Any suggestions?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Less a suggestion and more a question.

Is it possible for the Shocking Pink to have a higher res texture?  I'd like it so that the V on the bomb isn't too pixelated.  Though it still can't be too big.

Other than that it's all good :)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Best I could do. To make it any better I'd need help
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Rockin Pervy on March 16, 2012, 06:30:36 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Best I could do. To make it any better I'd need help

That is absolutely fine. 

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on March 16, 2012, 06:34:25 PM
That is absolutely fine. 

All right, want me to rig them to the bones the same way as they were before?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

No Broccoli? D:

Means no Ve[censored]? D: v2

Metal Sonic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Smokes a spliff*

Quote from: Rockin Pervy on March 16, 2012, 06:36:50 PM
All right, want me to rig them to the bones the same way as they were before?

Aye brotha. 

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 16, 2012, 06:41:50 PM
No Broccoli? D:

Means no Ve[censored]? D: v2

Metal Sonic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Smokes a spliff*

Broccoli is bad for a kitten's health :<  Kittens need iron not vegetables!

It's all done my silent friend. I'll send the them to you when Carnage fixes the PSA to match the new model
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Dangit I'm so useless to sticking with one project -_-  As soon as I get into the flow of something I want to do something else.  Tekkaman Blade to Cloud to Vegeta to Metal Sonic to...

[spoiler]

...No it's not Morshu...Look deeper


(Bombs, rope, lamp oil)

its skull kid from TP because he has a lamp :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol, cant see anything

Quote from: songeflemy on March 18, 2012, 10:05:53 PM
Bomberman.
lol, didnt see that

where the [censored] do u guys see all that

Quote from: jokekid on March 18, 2012, 10:09:41 PM
lol, didnt see that

where the [censored] do u guys see all that

His main YTP quote is "bombs". And there's only one known Model associated with bombs....

Bomberman.

aaaahm... didnt know that.
but i dont really see PSA potential in bomberman...

I actually wrote a "dream" moveset for Bomberman a little while back.  Why dream?  Because I wrote it out to be impossible with the current hacking resources we have.  It would require a lot of graphic and article work over a character that simply doesn't have them (Luigi):

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=37699.0