SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI0V4zVz1BA

Just a preview vid of some of the animations.  I've actually done a fair bit more than I've shown here, but since I'm still working on the PSA bit, the regular attacks aren't yet presentable.

Nice preview! I wish i could make walk/run animations as fluent as that. [/jelly]

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


(Making these comments as I watch the video)

My only gripe with the wait1 is how both his feet are off the ground several times. I think it will need refinement later on.

Wait3 is my fave, Wait 2 I thought could be better.

WalkFast animation is funny as heck, Running animation is just as funny. XD

Crouch needs more movement.

I love the moonwalk animation, but I think Deadpool could be doing more, like striking a more dynamic pose while he does it. Like have one arm bent over his head like he is reaching for his back, or have then both up behind his head as if he is having a relaxing moonwalk.


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Why is it people are only this nitpicky when it comes to my PSAs *raises eyebrow*

Actually he does move during the crouching animation but the movement is very subtle.  There's absolutely no point in wasting additional file space on a minor animation when I could be using it on something more important.

And about the moonwalk, that's staying the same (period).  It replicates the MvC3 one which was my intention the entire time and I refuse to change it :P.

But thanks anyways guys XD

I saw nothing worng....example:his crouch. I could see that happening perfectly in MvC3. If i didnt know better, id say some (if not all) of those animations are imported.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


The waiting animations are pretty good, they just need some feet animation so that he looks like he's bouncing rather than floating.

The crouch is well positioned, but like mentioned above, he needs a breathing animation.

The moonwalk is perfect. :laugh:

Keep up the good work.

For some reason your Deadpool reminds me of Tobi. Especially the run animation. I'm not saying it's like him.

Can't wait to see more of him. Did you manage to get rid of the mouth on Snake's Deadpool texture?

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on January 16, 2011, 03:35:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI0V4zVz1BA

Just a preview vid of some of the animations.  I've actually done a fair bit more than I've shown here, but since I'm still working on the PSA bit, the regular attacks aren't yet presentable.
lol
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son


Guys please take a lookie at this topic here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19070.0

It's another moveset that I thought up today since there are no good Metaknight PSAs apart from Grey Fox.  Vote in the poll and tell me what you think.  Whichever reaches 10 votes first wins.


I love that moonwalk lol, actually I thought it would be harder to do a moonwalk IRL but it's really easy

Anyways I'm slowly gathering moveset suggestions for Goku in my head, once I get the time I'll list them, I have time right?