SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47


SDo0m lost 20 frames and tweaks because of BrawlBox not responding randomly. D:


Quote from: SmashClash on June 14, 2012, 09:24:30 PM
SDo0m lost 20 frames and tweaks because of BrawlBox not responding randomly. D:

That happens whenever I left click in the workspace of any version of Brawlbox past 0.64.  Most of the time it's not a problem, but when my finger slips and I forget to save it's extremely annoying.  Oh well, at least it wasn't all of it and I still got a fair bit done during the stream.

Damn. Missed the stream.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I had fun watching. Had to stop mid-way to finish my Emerald LP (the ending is so bitter-sweet) but it ended when I returned. I had so much to add to the discussion but I was too lazy to make an account :>.>:


Quote from: Haseyo on June 15, 2012, 11:59:51 AM
I had fun watching. Had to stop mid-way to finish my Emerald LP (the ending is so bitter-sweet) but it ended when I returned. I had so much to add to the discussion but I was too lazy to make an account :>.>:
You don't even need to make an account to talk on that chat lol

The dance is a little under half done now.  529 out of 1152 frames.  I got quite a lot done today so far.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 15, 2012, 06:44:31 PM
The dance is a little under half done now.  529 out of 1152 frames.  I got quite a lot done today so far.
Great progress bro. o.o Redo those tweaks? o:

Awesomesauce. Is this the final thing that needs to be done for his completion? Or other moveset stuff needs to be done as well? Sorry if this was answered, but this thread is just oh-so huge...


Quote from: Haseyo on June 15, 2012, 06:52:05 PM
Awesomesauce. Is this the final thing that needs to be done for his completion? Or other moveset stuff needs to be done as well? Sorry if this was answered, but this thread is just oh-so huge...
Probably the PSA-work portion of it all after he gets all of the animations done.

Quote from: xZedkiel on June 15, 2012, 06:48:54 PM
Great progress bro. o.o Redo those tweaks? o:

Aye, and it actually came out better the second time round.

Quote from: Haseyo on June 15, 2012, 06:52:05 PM
Awesomesauce. Is this the final thing that needs to be done for his completion? Or other moveset stuff needs to be done as well? Sorry if this was answered, but this thread is just oh-so huge...

Nope, not even close.  I still have most of the attack animations and taunts and victory animations to do.  And of course I need to do the PSA work as well.  I'm doing this because it's awesome and it's something ambitious and actually it's personally more important to me (as crazy as it sounds).  

I'm also thinking or releasing this dance separately as filler before the moveset.  

That's cool, whatever helps you motivated to complete him. I'm sure all of his moveset will be hilarious.

My only request is...make his Shoryuken somewhat strong. The current one's is mad weak, making an Up-Smash kill ridiculously impossible. I know not all moves should kill, but something as signature as that should, lol.


^^this. a move that looks fearfuly powerful, should be fearfuly powerful xD

Dude he should totally be able to a punch.
"You can plan all you want but it won't matter if there's no execution."
Team thread (Nemesis): http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45472.0