SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

June 15, 2012, 09:22:22 PM #7230 Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 10:35:01 PM by SDo0m InFiNiTy
Quote from: Element on June 15, 2012, 09:14:21 PM
Dude he should totally be able to a punch.

Umm....wut?

Anyways, here's the half way point preview

Half way there


It's well worth the wait. I'm afraid I may neglect other characters ; ;


Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 15, 2012, 09:22:22 PM
Umm....wut?

Anyways, here's the half way point preview

Half way there
Awsome work on the animation Sdo0m! Im hyped for this it really tempts me to give it a download, great work keep that up!

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 14, 2012, 09:54:02 PM
That happens whenever I left click in the workspace of any version of Brawlbox past 0.64.  Most of the time it's not a problem, but when my finger slips and I forget to save it's extremely annoying.  Oh well, at least it wasn't all of it and I still got a fair bit done during the stream.

Workspace? whaaaaaaaat. Maybe this is what has been happening to me. What do you mean by workspace.

I feel like mine stops working if I leave the previewer open for too long or something.


Also that dance should be a cancel-able taunt, I want to use that all day, everyday.

I never get that error in BrawlBox.
Good job so far, btw.
Only 2-5 days left of animating that animation, huh.

That animation. So much win. I like Stars idea for a cancel-able taunt, did you ever say what you were planning to use it for? <.<


Quote from: Element on June 15, 2012, 09:14:21 PM
Dude he should totally be able to a punch.

^ Also you need to add this to Deadpools PSA. This guy is a genius. :srs:

Unless it causes crashes, I see no reason why it can't be a taunt and a victory pose.
If it was a taunt...I don't think I'd ever try to halt recovery from opponents. I'd just dance each time, I'm sure they'll drop the controller saying "[censored] it, you got it."


If it's a taunt, then he should be invincible during the whole animation. Lol
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on June 16, 2012, 12:44:51 AM
If it's a taunt, then he should be invincible during the whole animation. Lol

10 seconds left.
Deadpool has two stock, 200%
Mario has 1 stock

Deadpool taunts.
Time up.

Brilliant.


Quote from: Riddler on June 16, 2012, 01:28:19 AM
What is this dance based on again?
Check the last poll option.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on June 16, 2012, 12:44:51 AM
If it's a taunt, then he should be invincible during the whole animation. Lol
That wouldn't be fair if other people were battling. They'd just spam that.
Quote from: Riddler on June 16, 2012, 01:28:19 AM
What is this dance based on again?
This:
8-Bit Hawkeye`s Theme Makes Anything Better (8-Bit Ninja)

Quote from: Haseyo on June 16, 2012, 01:37:48 AM
10 seconds left.
Deadpool has two stock, 200%
Mario has 1 stock

Deadpool taunts.
Time up.

Brilliant.
There's no way Mario would win that even without taunting lol
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: Haseyo on June 16, 2012, 01:37:48 AM
10 seconds left.
Deadpool has two stock, 200%
Mario has 1 stock

Deadpool taunts.
Time up.

Brilliant.
And they say Meta Knight is broken.