SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Why doesn't someone just post the image instead of the video?




ohmybad

but still, I couldn't originally see it because I didn't know it was a poll option and someone posted the youtube video. The image works just as well.


Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 16, 2012, 11:40:17 AM
By the workspace I mean everywhere in the model preview that isn't the edge and the tabs.  So that middle section where you view your model and the floor and background and stuff.  If I left click there it crashes for 0.64 onwards.  Probably because of me using crappy ol' Windows Vista.  
Oh god that's awful. That definitely is not what happens to me ;-;

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 16, 2012, 11:40:17 AM
By the workspace I mean everywhere in the model preview that isn't the edge and the tabs.  So that middle section where you view your model and the floor and background and stuff.  If I left click there it crashes for 0.64 onwards.  Probably because of me using crappy ol' Windows Vista.
Torrent Windows 7. :O


Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 18, 2012, 04:06:05 PM
Progress will be slower now, since I'm back to school :/
When did you say it ended? I forgot.


Just thought I'd let you know I fixed the spiderman model I made awhile back. Theres no more extra hurt faces nstuff... Idk if you even wanna use it now though with all the other spiderman imports out there =P


Quote from: StarWaffle on June 19, 2012, 02:09:17 PM

Just thought I'd let you know I fixed the spiderman model I made awhile back. Theres no more extra hurt faces nstuff... Idk if you even wanna use it now though with all the other spiderman imports out there =P
That still looks pretty good.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: StarWaffle on June 19, 2012, 08:37:20 PM
Sure did
and thank you =D
awesome!
are the textures already made still usefull, or did u edit UVs?

Quote from: jokekid on June 21, 2012, 01:23:16 PM
awesome!
are the textures already made still usefull, or did u edit UVs?
You know, by this time, you should have just DL'ed the hack and answer these questions yourself.

Quote from: Albafika on June 21, 2012, 02:11:41 PM
You know, by this time, you should have just DL'ed the hack and answer these questions yourself.
why would i download if i dont have brawl?

Quote from: jokekid on June 22, 2012, 09:53:22 PM
why would i download if i dont have brawl?
BrawlBox.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]