SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Oh, ok then.

Still, I'd like to find out more about this... I'll have to do some testing.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 09, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Yeah, if he could, Pit's spinning Graphic for his Neutral and Up Aerials would've been perfect!

EDIT: Actually, I just remembered that Pit's spinning graphic doesn't rely on sword trails. Just a texture. So that'd actually be a good graphic to use SDoom.

Speaking of sword glow, are you going to try and get one for his katanas? I bet there is a way to make it happen with our new PSA making toy, even if it's not straightforward..  :>.>:
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

He could pull a Metaknight and have a model for each slash.

Or maybe a model that can be edited for a sword trail. (Like something with alot of bones for better curvature)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 14, 2012, 01:35:42 PM
He could pull a Metaknight and have a model for each slash.

Or maybe a model that can be edited for a sword trail. (Like something with alot of bones for better curvature)

File size won't be very happy.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 14, 2012, 02:37:44 PM
File size won't be very happy.
Lol, yeah it won't be happy with you.


Or just have one model and have loads of animations for the different slashes. (Like Samus' Grapple Beam)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 14, 2012, 03:34:23 PM
Lol, yeah it won't be happy with you.


Or just have one model and have loads of animations for the different slashes. (Like Samus' Grapple Beam)

That only applies to articles, not graphics.  Graphics can only have one animation. 

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 14, 2012, 04:20:53 PM
That only applies to articles, not graphics.  Graphics can only have one animation. 
Really? I had no idea.

Good to know.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 14, 2012, 04:20:53 PM
That only applies to articles, not graphics.  Graphics can only have one animation. 
Even with one graphic effect, it would look fine. Since it can be repositioned and such.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Sdoom how do edit the bone id that articles are called from? (I think you told me before but I forgot.)

Like making Pit's Bow model be called to his right hand or have Pit's arrow start at the TopN Bone?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 15, 2012, 12:25:19 AM
Sdoom how do edit the bone id that articles are called from? (I think you told me before but I forgot.)

Like making Pit's Bow model be called to his right hand or have Pit's arrow start at the TopN Bone?

Brawl Modding - Changing Article Location

Though this is the old method.  Brawlbox 0.67 probably makes it way easier since if you directly load the FitCharacter.pac into Brawlbox it shows up with all the article stuff.


Quote from: Riddler on July 15, 2012, 02:30:09 AM
Prepare to change your pants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6S2MoeCpvP4#!

this might inspire some new moves for you too
Lol!

"Suck it Wolverine!" XD
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


I must... make Wolverine better to get back at Deadpool @_@
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Where's Beyond? :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509