SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Carnage on July 20, 2012, 09:13:42 PM
be glad if we get a full normal version of Vegeta i really dont use PM becuase im Pal and all :S

Truefully I don't care if we get Vegeta or not. I just asked about a project m version because his making one for deadpool

Just a small thang to prove he's back on track.  Honestly there isn't much to do for Vegeta.  Once MarioDK does his small beta for Vegeta I'll be able to work even more on mine.

He's not dead I swear!

nice!! i really like the inclusion of the one handed push ups. small nods to the character really do bring more personality to em
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I really enjoyed the animations near the end (I'm assuming they were taunts?)

Honestly I think at this point I really look forward to your movesets due to how nice the animations look.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 22, 2012, 12:47:38 AM
I really enjoyed the animations near the end (I'm assuming they were taunts?)

Honestly I think at this point I really look forward to your movesets due to how nice the animations look.

3rd last one was his U Tant (over 9000)
2nd last one was his D Taunt
Last one was when he wants to terminate the SSJ transformation.

I like the recoil you gave the specials (I'm assuming), and how his arms shake just before it.
Makes it look more realistic. Pretty sweet. ;D

send me big bang attack animation and SSJ transfrom
i hope i can get the beta done today i just needing to fix up-B/side-B/N-B
and will try something with model changers on vegeta so if he is in SSJ mode he will hide his normal head/hair(for SSJ4´s case +body and tail) and show SSJ  head/hair(for SSJ4´s case +body and tail)
and for vegeta model with a scouter at his head i will try to do so the scouter is removed from his head then he do over 9000 taunt(and still oneslot)

remember my beta for vegeta is kinda my mini PSA´s moveset with "B" attacks(but with sdo0m´s animations and better coding)
so N-B: galick gun
Side-B: Ki blast
Down-B: explodsion wave(this time not as a counter)
up-B: Wolf´s with other animations/hitboxes/GFX
FS ground: big band attack
FS air: finalflash (will be almost like as the one in my mini PSA but with alittle edited Sdo0m´s animation and the new GFX for DBZ beams)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Oh my God!!!!!!

SilentDoom. You are the most epic thing [censored]ing alive.

Those animations are so good and fluid.

Is this gonna be the winning animation?

O.o
I thought Vegeta was a goner. I was proven wrong.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


the push-up with one hand thats totally vegeta like i remenber him training  xD so many memories from when i watched DBZ :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The one handed push-up was also inspired by one of the Tenkaichi 3 loading screens.  I believe there were three.  One of Vegeta doing push-ups, one of Goku eating loads of ramen and one of Gohan pulling loads of swords out the ground. 

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 22, 2012, 10:04:12 PM
The one handed push-up was also inspired by one of the Tenkaichi 3 loading screens.  I believe there were three.  One of Vegeta doing push-ups, one of Goku eating loads of ramen and one of Gohan pulling loads of swords out the ground. 
yup
but i think in the loading screen, vegeta did the pull-ups with only three fingers, not sure though...

The one handed push up taunt looks like one you kinda rushed through. (No offense)
Idk of you necessarily rushed it or what, but it looks like something is missing. :I
Then again, I could be wrong.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on July 22, 2012, 10:11:50 PM
The one handed push up taunt looks like one you kinda rushed through. (No offense)
Idk of you necessarily rushed it or what, but it looks like something is missing. :I
Then again, I could be wrong.

To be honest that may of been the case.  I don't really remember.  It was one of the animations I did last before I got really bored of Vegeta, so I had probably done it with little motivation.  I don't really feel like redoing it though.  Feel like it would be a waste of time.

Looks epic. I'll have to sneak this PSA in on my own time, since my friend only uses Wolf :/