SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Hey SDoom, would you know how to make Pit's arrow face the same direction no matter which way he's facing?

Using the normal arrow, you can't tell because it's symmetrical. But when I imported a model over it, it looks fine while firing to the right. But when fired to the left, it gets rotated 180 degrees. (It looks upside down)

I understand probably why it does that, due to Pit's arrows able to curve, it's symmetry makes it look natural no matter the rotation.

Also, would you know how to make Pit's upward arrows fire?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Haseyo on July 22, 2012, 10:44:46 PM
Looks epic. I'll have to sneak this PSA in on my own time, since my friend only uses Wolf :/
I think somebody ported wolf to fox, use that


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Impressive work on Vegeta SDo0m. I wish I can animate as good as you. I do recognize the one handed push ups in one episode and from one of the Tenkaichi 3 loading screens. I'm really looking forward to Vegeta. And Wade.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Its awesome to know that Vegeta wasnt forgotten. Ive been patiently waiting for this, and now its paying off  :happy:
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here



Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 24, 2012, 06:45:20 PM
I stopped doing Metal a while back lol
damn :( i hope you will start on him again
and maybe port him over Fox so we can get vegeta vs. metal sonic
or metaknight cuz of his great filesize
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 24, 2012, 06:45:20 PM
I stopped doing Metal a while back lol

can i have his files then and continue him?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Not gonna happen anytime soon that's for sure.  Especially since the Project:M stuff is piling up.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 24, 2012, 06:55:41 PM
can i have his files then and continue him?

Nope.  Not enough of the animations are done, and inconsistent quality bothers the [censored] out of me.  No offense.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 24, 2012, 06:56:48 PM
Not gonna happen anytime soon that's for sure.  Especially since the Project:M stuff is piling up.
   

Nope.  Not enough of the animations are done, and inconsistent quality bothers the [censored] out of me.  No offense.

oh ok, i see
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey, SDo0m I made this CSP for deadpool if you need it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You like?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 24, 2012, 06:56:48 PM
Not gonna happen anytime soon that's for sure.  Especially since the Project:M stuff is piling up.

So i'm guessing the same for Tekkaman Blade

Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on July 24, 2012, 06:59:06 PM
Hey, SDo0m I made this CSP for deadpool if you need it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You like?

Needs a little bit more of that signature Deadpool hilarity.  If you look at Albafika's CSPs, they're pretty unique.  One has him trying to go over the invisible 4th wall and the results screen portrait has him pushing against the bound of the CSP.  That kind of thing.  Or even the portrait from UMvC3 would be quite cool.

Oh, and you'd need to switch off the other faces so that there's only one :P

Quote from: KiDTeeCT on July 24, 2012, 07:04:23 PM
So i'm guessing the same for Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade's more in the same situation as Zero to be honest.  I probably won't pick him up until he gets a cleaner rig.  But then again, it was Beyond's first rig and one of the first decent imports so I can't really hate.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 24, 2012, 07:27:14 PM
Tekkaman Blade's more in the same situation as Zero to be honest.  I probably won't pick him up until he gets a cleaner rig..
I have this is ya should so desire .-. But it would take alot of work considering the way pros make there rigs, then again theirs like no rig restraints
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]