SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 10, 2012, 09:49:12 AM
>.>

Back for today and tomorrow.  What I miss?
People thinking up ideas for a FS for Deadpool lol
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: MeBrawl- Snake is able to crawl move while inside his box, as well as his side taunts spawning a grenade (so you could move passed it in the box... its actually pretty funny)

That said, I think this should be added to Deadpool. I have the newer deadpool models over my Brawl- Snake and the matches with him and Wolverine are epic. So yeah... you should totally allow deadpool to taunt and go into a box... and be able to move while in side it.

thats all I really care about tbh. xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Box crawl is something I definitely want to do.  I also want to make a custom box texture for Deadpool rather than just having Snake's box texture :)

Swag
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 10, 2012, 01:52:39 PM
Box crawl is something I definitely want to do.  I also want to make a custom box texture for Deadpool rather than just having Snake's box texture :)
I think you should keep the box. If not, it should be edited to say "Deadpool is NOT here"
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Hey SDoom, do you know if it's possible to alter Float IC Basics?

These: http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/IC-MemoryMap#Float_IC-Basics

Can it be done through Brawlbox, PSA, or Hex?


I want to alter the shield shrink/recharge/refresh rates for my character's Guard System. If it's possible, then I'll also change some other stuff.

If you don't know, do you think you could ask some of the people at P:M? I'd really like to know if it's possible to alter.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: SiLeNt BeLm0nT on August 10, 2012, 01:52:39 PM
Box crawl is something I definitely want to do.  I also want to make a custom box texture for Deadpool rather than just having Snake's box texture :)
This would actually be very good.

Not being trying to be annoying. But anything new I know if it was something big you would post but even if it's small I would like to know. Plus you haven't posted in here since the 11th (my birthday).

Pretty sure he's long gone again... he'll probably post again when he gets back.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Actually, I got back from my holidays abroad last Friday.  I've just had nothing to say here because I have no updates.  Literally none.  I was quite content with this chillin on page 3 or whatever it was.

Mainly because I've been doing a summer placement job and have work to do, as well as not really caring to do any sort of Brawl modding.

Although in something completely unrelated I now have 1000 subs on Youtube :af:  So that's something I guess 

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 10, 2012, 05:30:24 PM
Hey SDoom, do you know if it's possible to alter Float IC Basics?

These: http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/IC-MemoryMap#Float_IC-Basics

Can it be done through Brawlbox, PSA, or Hex?


I want to alter the shield shrink/recharge/refresh rates for my character's Guard System. If it's possible, then I'll also change some other stuff.

If you don't know, do you think you could ask some of the people at P:M? I'd really like to know if it's possible to alter.
^ This has been here for about two weeks. Just after you left.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 23, 2012, 07:44:47 PM
^ This has been here for about two weeks. Just after you left.

My P:M peepz tell me it requires ASM codes.  So you can't alter them via PSA. 

Quote from: SiLeNt BeLm0nT on August 23, 2012, 09:09:04 PM
My P:M peepz tell me it requires ASM codes.  So you can't alter them via PSA. 
Ah... Ok.

Do those codes get inserted into brawl like all other codes? If so, could I send you a PM with a list of things that I'd like changed?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: SiLeNt BeLm0nT on August 23, 2012, 11:29:05 AM
Actually, I got back from my holidays abroad last Friday.  I've just had nothing to say here because I have no updates.  Literally none.  I was quite content with this chillin on page 3 or whatever it was.

Mainly because I've been doing a summer placement job and have work to do, as well as not really caring to do any sort of Brawl modding.

Although in something completely unrelated I now have 1000 subs on Youtube :af:  So that's something I guess 

That's cool bruh I'm happy for ya