SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47


Already commented on the video , love it dude. Amazing animations.
Are you gonna make any bone edits , kinda like you did to the Bomberman?
Just curious.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi on November 11, 2012, 09:15:43 PM
Already commented on the video , love it dude. Amazing animations.
Are you gonna make any bone edits , kinda like you did to the Bomberman?
Just curious.

Nope

November 11, 2012, 09:40:08 PM #7593 Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 10:46:20 PM by Psycho Philia
I thought I would hear some news related to Dave Lizewski, but it seems it's not the case... Too bad... Anyway, Taskmaster, even if I read comics a long time ago, is a character that I unfortunately don't know... However, I know he in marvel vs capcom 3, but as I never played this game... But, a versatile character like him can be interesting, I'll watch periodically news about him!


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

*pops in* ooo a new moveset! As always, the animations are looking pro as ever.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

I saw that this thread got some attention. Then i watched the video. I'm excited. Your animations are always top notch and if you finish it... I'm pretty sure this is permanently going on my Brawl.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Tormod on November 12, 2012, 03:02:45 AM
*pops in* ooo a new moveset! As always, the animations are looking pro as ever.

Quote from: Psycho Philia on November 11, 2012, 09:40:08 PM
I thought I would hear some news related to Dave Lizewski, but it seems it's not the case... Too bad... Anyway, Taskmaster, even if I read comics a long time ago, is a character that I unfortunately don't know... However, I know he in marvel vs capcom 3, but as I never played this game... But, a versatile character like him can be interesting, I'll watch periodically news about him!

Long time no see sirs!  Glad to see I've piqued your curiosity.  Hope I'll be able to deliver the goods.

Quote from: Kagemaru on November 12, 2012, 04:34:15 AM
I saw that this thread got some attention. Then i watched the video. I'm excited. Your animations are always top notch and if you finish it... I'm pretty sure this is permanently going on my Brawl.

And of course, many thanks to you too sir.  I'll need to make a couple of compromises to my original moveset idea due to a lack of subactions in Link's .pac file:

- D Tilt will be shared (hand-to-hand combat version)
- B Air will be shared (hand-to-hand combat version)
- D Air will be shared (hand-to-hand combat version)
- Side B (Mercenary Rush) will be usable on the ground only (this change is an absolute necessity due to how many subactions this move would use otherwise)


Taskmaster this seems awesome i know very little about him but  looks awesome so far

Hmmm.....do I want pie...or Taskmaster...... :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

November 14, 2012, 01:19:40 PM #7599 Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 01:20:48 PM by Parappa The Rapper
sDo0m you owe me a pie.  :af:

Ahhh ik if you did anything big you would post it. but how's animation progress going my dear ol' chap

Really just done the Neutral B animations.  Been wrapped up with the school play as of late.  As I said before, I'll tackle the specials first then move onto normals and other details afterwards.

Quote from: Carnage on November 10, 2012, 07:10:42 PM
not gonna be exited i saw too many animations of projects that were never finished by sdoom this time i wont get my hopes up.
Meh..
That's not a problem to me. More previews = more entertainment

But I'm still waiting on Deadpool


Quote from: Boygos on November 26, 2012, 10:34:08 PM
Meh..
That's not a problem to me. More previews = more entertainment

But I'm still waiting on Deadpool

Let me lay it down straight and honest with how my PSAs will be going:

- Vegeta will be the first to be released most likely thanks to MarioDK.  Hopefully it won't take too long, but that's really down to MarioDK more than me.  Though once this release is out I plan on revising a few things to make the moveset feel overall more coherent rather than a bunch of cool, flashy, canon moves.  The cool flashy stuff will lose its lustre after a while, but a well designed moveset is never not fun.

- Taskmaster's next in line because I feel my development plan for him is more secure than for my other characters despite the fact that he has had less development than others.  I plan on setting up a couple of animation streams in the future where I work on Taskmaster animations so stay tuned for those (partially so you guys can check it out and partially so that I keep focused with it).

- Deadpool and Metal Sonic are also still in the mix but they shall come afterwards.  Whenever I try to focus on more than one project at a time it fails miserably so I'll take it one step at a time.  Note that both have had a good amount of animation progress overall.

- Everyone else is just sipping tea with Beyond's crew at the moment.

So yeah....pie for everyone

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 26, 2012, 10:45:37 PM
Let me lay it down straight and honest with how my PSAs will be going:

- Vegeta will be the first to be released most likely thanks to MarioDK.  Hopefully it won't take too long, but that's really down to MarioDK more than me.  Though once this release is out I plan on revising a few things to make the moveset feel overall more coherent rather than a bunch of cool, flashy, canon moves.  The cool flashy stuff will lose its lustre after a while, but a well designed moveset is never not fun.

- Taskmaster's next in line because I feel my development plan for him is more secure than for my other characters despite the fact that he has had less development than others.  I plan on setting up a couple of animation streams in the future where I work on Taskmaster animations so stay tuned for those (partially so you guys can check it out and partially so that I keep focused with it).

- Deadpool and Metal Sonic are also still in the mix but they shall come afterwards.  Whenever I try to focus on more than one project at a time it fails miserably so I'll take it one step at a time.  Note that both have had a good amount of animation progress overall.

- Everyone else is just sipping tea with Beyond's crew at the moment.

So yeah....pie for everyone

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

infact vegeta is almost done and uploading the video now but i have to send you the Fitwolf.pac(before edited in brawlbox/added model changers) since the Fitwolf.pac i edited in brawlbox does not work in brawlbox anymore (hope blackjax will fix that on Brawlbox with PSA)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later