SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Here's an idea that you could implement into Deadpool.

Have 2 or 3 different Final Smashes that vary randomly.

Now hold on before telling me how unbalanced that would be...

1.) It would add more variety to Deadpool's quirky character.
2.) Each Final Smash could either do the same damage, or have similar effects.
3.) It might make Deadpool more fun to play with overall.
4.) They would keep players guessing.

If you don't want to take this idea into consideration, I understand.

But I have yet to try this new PSA, due to me having some Internet problems...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

For Side-B, Deadpool have should a low chance of throwing a pineapple instead of a grenade. And also have him yell, "Pineapple surprise!"
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Asking for all these requests might seem too taxing, and having even more sound mods/models load up might be too much the fact that Deadpool is even finished is an amazing thing to happen and i now have a reason to use up my Snake Slot again.

so i thank all those who worked on this project
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

but i liek snake so much!
will try him though, even if it's not the same without the sfx D:

you know there is a .rel inside the perfect.rel porting thread that you can port snake over someone else with absolutely no codes?

if you like Deadpool port him or snake over someone you deem useless
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 23, 2013, 08:14:33 PM
For Side-B, Deadpool have should a low chance of throwing a pineapple instead of a grenade. And also have him yell, "Pineapple surprise!"
..... This man, is a genius ._.

Well my internet is soo slow that i cant neither download the moveset nor watch the vid ;-;
but i must try this moveset.
btw happy birthday! :af2:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Doom, do you want me to follow your original Cloud moveset plan? Or should I make it in line with the ones I'm making?


Quote from: jrush64 on April 25, 2013, 06:51:10 PM
Doom, do you want me to follow your original Cloud moveset plan? Or should I make it in line with the ones I'm making?



Honestly I'm not really fussed.  You can if you want to.  It's yours and Kage's moveset now after all.  I wish you the best of luck whatever approach you take.

We should considering discussing that one thing we haven't discussed in a while sometime.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on April 25, 2013, 06:56:56 PM
Honestly I'm not really fussed.  You can if you want to.  It's yours and Kage's moveset now after all.  I wish you the best of luck whatever approach you take.

Alright thanx dude.  It's pretty much in line with your moveset anyway. They all have ex-mode which increases knockback and gives them new specials. Cloud will bring out the Ultima Weapon, Sephiroth gains his wings, Tidus brings out Cadalbog, Zidane goes into Trance mode and Squall brings out Lion Heart.

Also your Omnislash is the one from Advent Children, that's exactly what Kagemaru and I are going for.

Don't worry, we'll do your Cloud justice.

JUSTICE!!!

Yeah, we will.

And Deadpool is still permanently taking my Snake Slot. Waitiing on that new Wolverine model to revamp my Wolverine PSA so that Deadpool has the proper rival in Brawl.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Hey, so you actually got around to Deadpool. It looks nice. The run animation is a little unusual for my tastes but everything looks very polished. My friend loves minus Snake so I'm not sure how long it will stick around, but I will definitely put it on my sd card and try it out. Congratulations on yet another success.

What do you think will be your next project? I remember your idea for Travis being pretty awesome.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.