SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Hollow on November 09, 2010, 12:33:38 PM
It has already been done. Check Smashboards.

Although a Kakashi PSA would be hilarious.....

Anyway, the poll for my next PSA is done, and Sephiroth it is. With an honest attempt to balance him.
ITS DEAD! IT DOESNT COUNT!...or am I talking of a different one?
*checks smashboards*
YES! Both seem to be dead.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Magus. That is all...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


guys, he already said what he's gonna do...
stop spamming ppls thread with requests when they're not asking about it...

and on-topic:
HOORAY! balanced sephiroth!!! u gonna make animations too?

Hey guys, just a quick heads up to say that I won't be working on PSAs too much for the next few days.  This is because I have VERY important exams tomorrow and on Tuesday (GCSEs for Maths you see) so I can't really do too much at the moment.

That said though, progress is going well.  I just have to do a few animations and minor fixes for V.Joe and a slight revamp of SAVAGE Wolf too.

Quote from: jokekid on November 10, 2010, 02:45:35 PM
guys, he already said what he's gonna do...
stop spamming ppls thread with requests when they're not asking about it...

and on-topic:
HOORAY! balanced sephiroth!!! u gonna make animations too?
-_- Nobody told me that and the poll was still up. What is he working on then, IF he's working on something?

The poll is still up because it HASN'T been completely decided yet.  I haven't started on any new PSAs >.>

Except for Deadpool, right?
Because you started on Deadpool, right?
You love you some guns, right?

No, I'm kidding.
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on November 10, 2010, 10:55:48 PM
The poll is still up because it HASN'T been completely decided yet.  I haven't started on any new PSAs >.>
OK so will you look into my "request"?


I plan on doing one definately.  I haven't done it yet since I've been busy lately.

I just tried out the Viewtiful Joe update, and it is AWESOME! But I noticed, the Up-B makes him teleport right back to where he was after doing it, which makes it REALLY hard to recover after falling. If that's an issue you didn't know about, or someone told you about already, I think that should be fixed.
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

November 12, 2010, 01:19:27 AM #87 Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 01:23:52 AM by Soverign
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on November 10, 2010, 06:21:43 PM

That said though, progress is going well.  I just have to do a few animations and minor fixes for V.Joe and a slight revamp of SAVAGE Wolf too.
[spoiler]
Revamp of Savage Wolf, and V.Joe fixes will be awesome, and I hope the present opens soon, I can't wait :af2:

Quote from: 2DaMax92 on November 11, 2010, 09:45:05 PM
I just tried out the Viewtiful Joe update, and it is AWESOME! But I noticed, the Up-B makes him teleport right back to where he was after doing it, which makes it REALLY hard to recover after falling. If that's an issue you didn't know about, or someone told you about already, I think that should be fixed.
Don't worry, I'm fully aware of this issue.  I was actually trying to make the ascent of the Up B smoother and I ended up removing the ascent entirely XD

Anyways, I'll try it a different and more reliable way this time.  It should work but if not I'll just go back to how it was before.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on November 12, 2010, 08:25:48 AM
Quote from: 2DaMax92 on November 11, 2010, 09:45:05 PM
I just tried out the Viewtiful Joe update, and it is AWESOME! But I noticed, the Up-B makes him teleport right back to where he was after doing it, which makes it REALLY hard to recover after falling. If that's an issue you didn't know about, or someone told you about already, I think that should be fixed.
Don't worry, I'm fully aware of this issue.  I was actually trying to make the ascent of the Up B smoother and I ended up removing the ascent entirely XD

Anyways, I'll try it a different and more reliable way this time.  It should work but if not I'll just go back to how it was before.
XD never happened with me! I remember always flying to the platforms when I'm off-stage and landing there. :P Now I got MAX again >_<