SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Bump to say that the poll has been closed and I have decided to (eventually) do Deadpool and Black Knight.

Now comes the question of which do you guys want first? ;)


Feel like Deadpool would add something new whereas Black Knight would probably not be too far off from Ike.
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu


Voted for Black Knight because he's awesome...   :af: :af2: :happy:


Quote from: Get A Load of This! on November 17, 2010, 10:00:05 PM
Feel like Deadpool would add something new whereas Black Knight would probably not be too far off from Ike.
Exactly my thoughts. Deadpool would be better to do first.

Isn't the Black Knight from Fire Emblem? But who's Deadpool? I heard he's a Marvel comic character.

This is Deadpool:



And this is the Black Knight:




damn, now im [censored]in in love with black knight...
no homo though...
xD

but i still say make deadpool first, btw its a tie right now 9-9...

There has been another update for V Joe.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13114

It's the currently incomplete V1.  I've done a couple of fixes and changed a couple of things, but all in all he is pretty much the same.  Again, if there be any problems say...

November 23, 2010, 11:01:47 PM #103 Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 11:35:41 PM by Get A Load of This!
Suppose I might as well make a quick video before I go out and see this show tonight. Excelsior.

EDIT: I officially hate this update

Somehow between this and the initial release Joe just became incapable of scoring a kill. Against a CPU of all things.
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

Quote from: Get A Load of This! on November 23, 2010, 11:01:47 PM
Suppose I might as well make a quick video before I go out and see this show tonight. Excelsior.

EDIT: I officially hate this update

Somehow between this and the initial release Joe just became incapable of scoring a kill. Against a CPU of all things.

Ma fellings is hert T-T T-T T-T.....Errr, care to explain exactly what is wrong?  I can't fix it if I don't know what's wrong :P