Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1771004 times)
SiLeNtDo0m
Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #120 on: November 27, 2010, 03:48:37 PM »

Don't worry GaLoT.  I've created my own moveset.  I've taken quite a bit of time and thought into this one Wink

DEADPOOL

The crazy, fourth wall breaking, practical joker of an assassin is coming to join the Brawl!  He will be a nice mix of balance and power, but will be filled with character and creativity.  I'm sure that a lot of his moves will make you smile.

Moveset

AAA: Punch, Punch, Kick - The same as Snake's, just a tad faster and a tad weaker.  10%

F Tilt: Kung-fu Gut to Face punch - Deadpool does a Kung Fu pose, then proceeds with punching the opponent in the gut then the face.  Decent knockback on the hit to the face.  12%

U Tilt: Upper-cut - Deadpool whips out his katana and slices upwards quickly.  A relatively weak but quick move.  7%

D Tilt: Trip kick - A simple quick low ground kick near identical to Ness'.  Low damage and knockback but high trip rate.  4%

Dash Attack: Quick as the Wind! - Deadpool rushes forward and does a quick forward slice.  It sends the opponent backwards at an angle. 8%

F Smash: Katanarama! - Deadpool does two relatively strong slices in quick succession.  This is pretty fast and pretty strong. Maximum 20%

U Smash: Shoryuken! - Not the real Shoryuken, but Deadpool's imitation of the Shoryuken (so really it's just a jumping uppercut).  Again, good power and speed.  Maximum 19%

D Smash: Break it down - Deadpool does a break dance spin near identical to Sheik's D Smash.  Good power and speed like the other two.  Maximum 19%

N Air: Flying Kicks - Deadpool does two flying kicks in quick succession.  Think Link's N Air but with both legs.  11%

F Air: Pound to the ground - Deadpool does a flip the swings his hands overhead to hammer the opponent down.  A pretty strong meteor smash.  13%

B Air: Back kick - The same as Snake's really, but not as strong and with less ending lag. 9%

U Air: Skyward Sword - An upward slash, almost identical to Marth's in animation, speed and power. 8%

D Air: You Spin me round - Deadpool does a fast, spinning aerial pirouette downwards at high speeds, sending foes outwards.  9%

Neutral B: PINAPPLES! - Same as Snake's grenade throw, except with a wackier animation as per usual.  10%

Side B: I Love me some GUNS! - Deadpool whips out his two pistols and fires off a few fast rounds.  The bullets are so fast and small that they are difficult to see.  10% (2% each shot)

Up B: Teleportation >.> - Deadpool activates his teleportation device to warp upwards Chaos Control style.  There is a chance of malfunction at the end, causing Deadpool to explode, launch himself higher and damage enemies.  0% non malfunction, 6% malfunction

Down B: Health Bar Smasher - Deadpool poses, readying for a counter.  If he gets hit he will whip out his health bar and smash the opponent in the face with it.  This may either cause damage and knockback proportional to the attack it countered (like Marth's counter), or just give a set damage and knockback. 15% (if damage is set), 1.2x the amount that would have been received (if damage is not set)

Final Smash: Dealing MAXIMUM DAMAGE - This is actually the same as Snake's FS (I'm lazy with Final Smashes you see) but instead of firing grenades, he fires DAMAGE % at the opponent. 20% each shot

Other cool stuff:

- His walk will be a strut, like in Marvel vs Capcom 3
    - His backwards dodge will be the moonwalk, also like in Marvel vs Capcom 3
    - His entrance will be just like that of MvC3
    - His taunts, wait animations and win animations will generally involve Deadpool interacting with the player some how (breaking the 4th fall FTW!!)

Well that's what I got at the moment.  I'll put this in the OP later ^^
    « Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 11:32:20 AM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n » Logged

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #121 on: November 27, 2010, 03:59:45 PM »

Tis will be funny for sure.

Get A Load of This!
    Mega Kitten

Gee it sure is anime around here.

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #122 on: November 27, 2010, 04:14:42 PM »

I thought the name of the move was Katanarama. Also, I don't think you should keep his down special. His final smash already uses damage indicators, and a character with multiple projectiles (the grenades probably being the best in the game) doesn't really need a counter too.

That's just my opinion though, and if you're basing this off of Mahvel Baby, then I guess it just works better than anything else.

Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
    GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
    Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #123 on: November 27, 2010, 04:24:24 PM »

I thought the name of the move was Katanarama. Also, I don't think you should keep his down special. His final smash already uses damage indicators, and a character with multiple projectiles (the grenades probably being the best in the game) doesn't really need a counter too.

That's just my opinion though, and if you're basing this off of Mahvel Baby, then I guess it just works better than anything else.

I wasn't too sure what it was called actually.  I just based it off what I heard.  Though now that I think about it "Katanarama" makes a lot more sense XD

Also, I just really wanted to fit that health bar move in there somehow.  It was either a counter or just he spawns a vertexed baseball bat and does his Side Smash with it (the homerun smash) but I thought that would be a bit cheap.

Get A Load of This!
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #124 on: November 27, 2010, 04:31:11 PM »

Wait, it's actually going to be a health meter?

But this is Brawl!

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #125 on: November 27, 2010, 07:59:40 PM »

Hey, how did you change wolf's headgear? (the texture) I can't figure out how to edit the part that covers his eye on the texture.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #126 on: November 28, 2010, 01:29:48 AM »

Hey, how did you change wolf's headgear? (the texture) I can't figure out how to edit the part that covers his eye on the texture.

I didn't.  I just downloaded the Wolf without the headgear from the vault.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #127 on: November 29, 2010, 02:26:03 PM »

Sorry to double post, but is anybody able to do a texture for the Six Machine vertex that jokekid did?  I'm pretty sure that the Blue Falcon is either in FitCaptainEntry.pac or FitCaptainFinal.pac 

The file for the vertex is here, replace the current Blue Falcon mdl0 file with this one: http://www.mediafire.com/?7e36nnn0jingxc3

Get A Load of This!
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #128 on: November 29, 2010, 02:42:54 PM »

Hey, are you planning on doing more MvC3 characters at any point? If Viewtiful Joe's anything to go by, they're bloody fun in Brawl.

I mean, I'm doing MODOK and I think someone else is doing Spider-Man and Zero so there's quite a few in the works already.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #129 on: November 29, 2010, 04:07:44 PM »

Hey, are you planning on doing more MvC3 characters at any point? If Viewtiful Joe's anything to go by, they're bloody fun in Brawl.

I mean, I'm doing MODOK and I think someone else is doing Spider-Man and Zero so there's quite a few in the works already.

Thank you ^^ And I did have a couple of ideas for movesets of a few other MvC3 like Ryu, Dante and possibly Amaterasu (though the latter would be difficult to recplicate nicely) but I porbably won't get to them for a while.  After V.Joe I will do Deapool, then I will do ask for requests and do one of them, then I will do Black Knight and then I will probably get to work on more MvC3 characters.  But I won't just do them.  I have a whole host of ideas that I wanna do Wink

Oh yeah and I've finally done Mach Speed and Slow and thankfully they work!  Just some more animation tweaking and that texture and this will finally be 100% complete! Grin

Actually it turns out that only "Slow" works.  Mach Speed is kinda weird at the moment...
    « Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 10:21:59 AM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #130 on: December 02, 2010, 01:09:55 PM »

Just a quick bump to say that Viewitful Joe is just a Final Smash away from completion.  Since I've been having strange troubles with his normal Final Smash, I've decided to go with something a little different.  It's not all that extravagant, but it's pretty unique and it does fit Joe's moveset perfectly so hopefully you'll like it anyways. 

Apart from that I'd say that he's perfect ^^

Maxi
    KC-MM's Child of Destiny
    Supreme Kitten

Poison Life, Poison Live!

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Ceiling Cat >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #131 on: December 02, 2010, 01:28:36 PM »

Just a quick bump to say that Viewitful Joe is just a Final Smash away from completion.  Since I've been having strange troubles with his normal Final Smash, I've decided to go with something a little different.  It's not all that extravagant, but it's pretty unique and it does fit Joe's moveset perfectly so hopefully you'll like it anyways. 

That is good to hear! I can't wait to try it out when it's done! By the way, were you able to figure out the Up-B? Or did you have to bring it back to normal?

Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
    Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

fighter20brawler10
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #132 on: December 02, 2010, 01:34:51 PM »

lolz Deadpool is so crazy

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #133 on: December 02, 2010, 01:40:29 PM »

That is good to hear! I can't wait to try it out when it's done! By the way, were you able to figure out the Up-B? Or did you have to bring it back to normal?

I figured that out and made the ascent a bit smooth (which is what I was trying to achieve all along) ^^

Maxi
    KC-MM's Child of Destiny
    Supreme Kitten

Poison Life, Poison Live!

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Ceiling Cat >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #134 on: December 02, 2010, 02:30:15 PM »

I figured that out and made the ascent a bit smooth (which is what I was trying to achieve all along) ^^
    Awesome! Well I'm glad to hear it, and I'll be waiting patiently for the release!

Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
    Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: