SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on November 29, 2010, 11:07:44 PM
Quote from: Get A Load of This! on November 29, 2010, 09:42:54 PM
Hey, are you planning on doing more MvC3 characters at any point? If Viewtiful Joe's anything to go by, they're bloody fun in Brawl.

I mean, I'm doing MODOK and I think someone else is doing Spider-Man and Zero so there's quite a few in the works already.

Thank you ^^ And I did have a couple of ideas for movesets of a few other MvC3 like Ryu, Dante and possibly Amaterasu (though the latter would be difficult to recplicate nicely) but I porbably won't get to them for a while.  After V.Joe I will do Deapool, then I will do ask for requests and do one of them, then I will do Black Knight and then I will probably get to work on more MvC3 characters.  But I won't just do them.  I have a whole host of ideas that I wanna do ;)

Oh yeah and I've finally done Mach Speed and Slow and thankfully they work!  Just some more animation tweaking and that texture and this will finally be 100% complete! ;D

Actually it turns out that only "Slow" works.  Mach Speed is kinda weird at the moment...

:O You might do Ammy? If you do, I've got a nice texture for link's bomb of the cherry bomb....

FC: 2191-7379-6272

December 04, 2010, 11:21:42 AM #136 Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 12:03:02 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
EDIT AGAIN: Never mind this post, I've resolved all the problems.  Literally all I have to do now is make a video, a couple of screenshots, make a download link and BAM!!  My ultimate project of pride and joy will be complete

:happy: :happy: :happy: (Emoticons cannot fully express the feeling of joy I have at this moment in time)

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 04, 2010, 11:21:42 AM
EDIT AGAIN: Never mind this post, I've resolved all the problems.  Literally all I have to do now is make a video, a couple of screenshots, make a download link and BAM!!  My ultimate project of pride and joy will be complete

:happy: :happy: :happy: (Emoticons cannot fully express the feeling of joy I have at this moment in time)
do u already have a txture for six machine?

Quote from: jokekid on December 04, 2010, 12:28:04 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 04, 2010, 11:21:42 AM
EDIT AGAIN: Never mind this post, I've resolved all the problems.  Literally all I have to do now is make a video, a couple of screenshots, make a download link and BAM!!  My ultimate project of pride and joy will be complete

:happy: :happy: :happy: (Emoticons cannot fully express the feeling of joy I have at this moment in time)
do u already have a txture for six machine?

Actually I decided to change it into a different Final Smash that doesn't use the Six Machine.  In the end I didn't need the vertex.  Sorry :(

However, I am still using your Voomerang vertex that you did ;)  It has a more reliable texture.  The model import has a pretty funky texture in game o.O

and whatabout the entry?

i made that one with love!!! xD
dont worry, it may look god for a nomal captain falcon XD
actually never tested it in game

Quote from: jokekid on December 04, 2010, 01:16:13 PM
and whatabout the entry?

i made that one with love!!! xD
dont worry, it may look god for a nomal captain falcon XD
actually never tested it in game

Reason I didn't use it was because weird freezing shenanigins started to happen.  The final smash always froze part way through (when the road scene started). 

As for the entry, it's a bit of a secret but I will say that it contains this pose:


So when's it being released?
Also, how's the Shocking Pink model working out? Does it work over the bomb item you're using?

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on December 04, 2010, 05:36:26 PM
So when's it being released?
Also, how's the Shocking Pink model working out? Does it work over the bomb item you're using?

The model worked, but unfortunately the texture didn't really.  Instead of being the proper texture, it was some weird orange, red and black spaz of a texture. 

As for release?  I dunno, about half an hour :P?

That soon!

So, I guess we learned - don't import shiny models from TvC. XD

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 04, 2010, 05:39:22 PM
Quote from: ForOhFor Error on December 04, 2010, 05:36:26 PM
So when's it being released?
Also, how's the Shocking Pink model working out? Does it work over the bomb item you're using?

The model worked, but unfortunately the texture didn't really.  Instead of being the proper texture, it was some weird orange, red and black spaz of a texture. 

As for release?  I dunno, about half an hour :P?

2 beautiful PSAs coming out in one day? Awesome!

Quote from: songeflemy on December 04, 2010, 06:25:18 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 04, 2010, 05:39:22 PM
Quote from: ForOhFor Error on December 04, 2010, 05:36:26 PM
So when's it being released?
Also, how's the Shocking Pink model working out? Does it work over the bomb item you're using?

The model worked, but unfortunately the texture didn't really.  Instead of being the proper texture, it was some weird orange, red and black spaz of a texture. 

As for release?  I dunno, about half an hour :P?

2 beautiful PSAs coming out in one day? Awesome!
Did you get mine? ;D


>.>
<.<
IT IS HERE!! :happy:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=3668&Moderated=0

Oh and I shall definitely be downloading Sephiroth soon Hollow ;)  However, I won't be able to play as him until tomorrow T-T


You had to release my favorite psa when I have no access to him...it's like waving a wad of cash in front of my face. I will get my revenge, sir!

If no one else offers to record, I can Monday.
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu