SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 23, 2010, 05:15:49 PM
Total noob question but when do you think you're going to release your next version of Shadow?

Hmmm.....

In about....

[spoiler]>.>
[spoiler]<.<
[spoiler]You sure you want to know?
[spoiler]The knowledge may blow your mind?
[spoiler]Last chance?
[spoiler]In about 10 minutes


Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 23, 2010, 05:40:56 PM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 23, 2010, 05:15:49 PM
Total noob question but when do you think you're going to release your next version of Shadow?

Hmmm.....

In about....

[spoiler]>.>
[spoiler]<.<
[spoiler]You sure you want to know?
[spoiler]The knowledge may blow your mind?
[spoiler]Last chance?
[spoiler]In about 10 minutes

lol

Hey SD  I need to know the file directory for modules...


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on December 23, 2010, 05:50:45 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 23, 2010, 05:40:56 PM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 23, 2010, 05:15:49 PM
Total noob question but when do you think you're going to release your next version of Shadow?

Hmmm.....

In about....

[spoiler]>.>
[spoiler]<.<
[spoiler]You sure you want to know?
[spoiler]The knowledge may blow your mind?
[spoiler]Last chance?
[spoiler]In about 10 minutes

lol

Hey SD  I need to know the file directory for modules...
private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module

Hope that helps!
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Quote from: 2DaMax92 on December 23, 2010, 06:00:03 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on December 23, 2010, 05:50:45 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 23, 2010, 05:40:56 PM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 23, 2010, 05:15:49 PM
Total noob question but when do you think you're going to release your next version of Shadow?

Hmmm.....

In about....

[spoiler]>.>
[spoiler]<.<
[spoiler]You sure you want to know?
[spoiler]The knowledge may blow your mind?
[spoiler]Last chance?
[spoiler]In about 10 minutes

lol

Hey SD  I need to know the file directory for modules...
private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module

Hope that helps!

Thanks I just needed to know the directory =3


Quote from: SmashClash on December 23, 2010, 06:04:49 PM
When do you think broken Shadow will be released?
Yea, I'm looking forward to that as well.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: SmashClash on December 23, 2010, 06:04:49 PM
When do you think broken Shadow will be released?

Boxing day maybe?  Tomorrow (Christmas Eve) if I'm lucky.  I need to edit a couple of animations as well as do some alterations in PSA (regular attacks will be easy, but there are some things I did that will be a tad trickier ;))

V1 Release!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14811

More pictures will be added soon!

Edit:  Why I double posted, I don't know.  Excitement I guess :P


I'm going to download this new shadow and try it! Thank you very much for your work, I'm sure I will have fun with him! I will post my reactions towards Shadow later when I've tried it!


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Oh my god. I just tested V1, and it is freakin amazing. Best shadow I've ever used.  :af:
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

The complete moveset (with pictures!) is in the first post now ;)  This is so you guys can get an idea for some of the less obvious mechanics of this Shadow PSA.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 23, 2010, 06:59:53 PM
The complete moveset (with pictures!) is in the first post now ;)  This is so you guys can get an idea for some of the less obvious mechanics of this Shadow PSA.

Hey SD, you make all your animations for your characters yourself ne? Would you be interested in helping me out with my luigi persona? You'll find his psa (animation wise) somewhere in the requests section.

or I could just pm them too you lol, they shouldn't be too hard =3  I may change it to a mario persona, since Italian already claimed luigi >_> lol

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on December 23, 2010, 07:08:45 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 23, 2010, 06:59:53 PM
The complete moveset (with pictures!) is in the first post now ;)  This is so you guys can get an idea for some of the less obvious mechanics of this Shadow PSA.

Hey SD, you make all your animations for your characters yourself ne? Would you be interested in helping me out with my luigi persona? You'll find his psa (animation wise) somewhere in the requests section.

or I could just pm them too you lol, they shouldn't be too hard =3  I may change it to a mario persona, since Italian already claimed luigi >_> lol

I won't be able to do much with it though for the time being.  I'm taking a break from PSA and the like for a little while after I do this one secret project that I promised a certain user I would do.

I gotta get some much needed revision and study in because I have exams after the holidays :-\