Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1770429 times)
Sanitys_Theif
Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• Awards Constructive Hyperactive Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #315 on: December 23, 2010, 12:16:52 PM »

IDK if you got my PM about Shadow's moveset, but here's my message, just trying to help out:

"Well you have your own idea going on but I made this moveset for someone else to do a long time ago but they never got around to it, maybe there's some ideas in there you might like, it's very detailed with pictures and everything"

http://www.mediafire.com/?53l6mav596sag79

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #316 on: December 23, 2010, 12:20:32 PM »

The complete moveset (with pictures!) is in the first post now Wink  This is so you guys can get an idea for some of the less obvious mechanics of this Shadow PSA.

Hey SD, you make all your animations for your characters yourself ne? Would you be interested in helping me out with my luigi persona? You'll find his psa (animation wise) somewhere in the requests section.

or I could just pm them too you lol, they shouldn't be too hard =3  I may change it to a mario persona, since Italian already claimed luigi >_> lol

I won't be able to do much with it though for the time being.  I'm taking a break from PSA and the like for a little while after I do this one secret project that I promised a certain user I would do.

I gotta get some much needed revision and study in because I have exams after the holidays Undecided

lol it's okay dude, I'm still working on the concept and stuff anyways. Just lemme know when you're up for some optional work and I'll shoot you a pm for his moveset.(well animation wise at least =3) Which frankly the animations aren't too complex.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #317 on: December 23, 2010, 12:22:12 PM »

IDK if you got my PM about Shadow's moveset, but here's my message, just trying to help out:

"Well you have your own idea going on but I made this moveset for someone else to do a long time ago but they never got around to it, maybe there's some ideas in there you might like, it's very detailed with pictures and everything"

Don't worry I got this PM Wink  In fact I was looking at it to see if I could get some good ideas out of it (which I did actually Cheesy).  So thanks again for that PM ^^

The complete moveset (with pictures!) is in the first post now Wink  This is so you guys can get an idea for some of the less obvious mechanics of this Shadow PSA.

Hey SD, you make all your animations for your characters yourself ne? Would you be interested in helping me out with my luigi persona? You'll find his psa (animation wise) somewhere in the requests section.

or I could just pm them too you lol, they shouldn't be too hard =3  I may change it to a mario persona, since Italian already claimed luigi >_> lol

I won't be able to do much with it though for the time being.  I'm taking a break from PSA and the like for a little while after I do this one secret project that I promised a certain user I would do.

I gotta get some much needed revision and study in because I have exams after the holidays Undecided

lol it's okay dude, I'm still working on the concept and stuff anyways. Just lemme know when you're up for some optional work and I'll shoot you a pm for his moveset.(well animation wise at least =3) Which frankly the animations aren't too complex.

Ok, no problem Wink

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #318 on: December 23, 2010, 12:34:22 PM »

Don't worry I got this PM Wink  In fact I was looking at it to see if I could get some good ideas out of it (which I did actually Cheesy).  So thanks again for that PM ^^

Ok, no problem Wink

Sweet Smiley I attempted to make a simple jab but lol it turned out horrible >_> guess animation is far too tedious for me.

As a little update for my own projects, I've finished fire-chu, at least as much as I can without freezing the game. Gonna make an epic machinima rather than a lame psa-demo vid ^+^

Jaytonic
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #319 on: December 23, 2010, 12:46:57 PM »

I CAN'T DOWNLOAD IT, CAN somebody help me

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

Me and ma minions :3

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #320 on: December 23, 2010, 12:49:37 PM »

I CAN'T DOWNLOAD IT, CAN somebody help me
    Did you look in the Vault? Cause if you couldn't get there here's the mediafire link: http://www.mediafire.com/?3ume1d41ghew1hf

Fliptocat
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #321 on: December 23, 2010, 12:54:19 PM »

You blew away all of my expectations this time, it's definitely better than any other shadow PSA. I don't have much to say, except that the Side and Down special moves link into the up special if you hold their respective buttons too long in midair. That was a great idea, it can help out in a lot of situations. Great job with this one. Smiley

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #322 on: December 23, 2010, 12:58:28 PM »

You blew away all of my expectations this time, it's definitely better than any other shadow PSA. I don't have much to say, except that the Side and Down special moves link into the up special if you hold their respective buttons too long in midair. That was a great idea, it can help out in a lot of situations. Great job with this one. Smiley

That's deliberate Wink  I wanted to assist his recovery because you see (a bit like Ike) he has good recovery for purely one direction.  His recovery is only good if it's either straight up or straight across.  So I decided to try and come up with a solution to remedy this by making it so that if you hold the B button during certain frames of the aerial Side B and Down B, you cancel straight into the Up B.

Oh yeah, and for those that may be having trouble with the Mediafire download, here's one from MEGAUPLOAD that will be added to the Brawlvault link as well:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KXDFI2U5
    « Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 01:03:42 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n » Logged

Fliptocat
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #323 on: December 23, 2010, 01:02:12 PM »

Great solution, it was really creative. I don't think I've ever seen something like it before. I'm looking forward to whatever you come up with in the future. Wink

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #324 on: December 23, 2010, 01:29:46 PM »

Don't worry I got this PM Wink  In fact I was looking at it to see if I could get some good ideas out of it (which I did actually Cheesy).  So thanks again for that PM ^^

Oh ok cool

I just tried the moveset out

Easily the best Shadow PSA ever made no contest

Only 2 things may I suggest

Sometimes the 2nd hit of the neutral A combo doesn't hit even though I'm extremely close, maybe push the hitbox out just a little

And could you make Shadow run faster? We all know he equals Sonic in speed, one interesting thing to do if possible that would differentiate him, could you add an acceleration system, as in Shadow starts off running his speed now and gradually increases over time(with a set limit maybe), this could create some unexpected rush in attacks from the speed increase(messes' with peoples minds) and it makes sense with how he gains his speed

EDIT: One more thing, you should really get a video to put on the vault, we've had a lot of Shadow PSAs that claim the be perfect but this one takes the cake, you'd get more downloads if you had a video showing off how he works because pictures don't cut it

I could make one but it would be incredibly crappy quality(using an old digital camera to record stuff on my TV)
    « Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 01:32:53 PM by Sanitys Theif » Logged

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #325 on: December 23, 2010, 01:34:02 PM »

I've just played with your Shadow Sd, and I have to say he is really incredible! It is a really good psa that you made and I really enjoyed to play with him! Thank you very much!

Ps: It is too bad though there isn't chaos blast sound effect. But it is only a detail. And I'm sure with Shadow voice this psa would be even more awesome!
    « Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 01:35:15 PM by Barbatos » Logged

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #326 on: December 23, 2010, 01:40:01 PM »

Are the items supposed to be vertex hacks or just recolors because I can't tell a difference(I don't use items so I'm not sure what they look like normally)

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #327 on: December 23, 2010, 01:58:11 PM »

Are the items supposed to be vertex hacks or just recolors because I can't tell a difference(I don't use items so I'm not sure what they look like normally)

Just recolours Tongue They're a bit more "Shadow like".

Don't worry I got this PM Wink  In fact I was looking at it to see if I could get some good ideas out of it (which I did actually Cheesy).  So thanks again for that PM ^^

Oh ok cool

I just tried the moveset out

Easily the best Shadow PSA ever made no contest

Only 2 things may I suggest

Sometimes the 2nd hit of the neutral A combo doesn't hit even though I'm extremely close, maybe push the hitbox out just a little

And could you make Shadow run faster? We all know he equals Sonic in speed, one interesting thing to do if possible that would differentiate him, could you add an acceleration system, as in Shadow starts off running his speed now and gradually increases over time(with a set limit maybe), this could create some unexpected rush in attacks from the speed increase(messes' with peoples minds) and it makes sense with how he gains his speed

EDIT: One more thing, you should really get a video to put on the vault, we've had a lot of Shadow PSAs that claim the be perfect but this one takes the cake, you'd get more downloads if you had a video showing off how he works because pictures don't cut it

I could make one but it would be incredibly crappy quality(using an old digital camera to record stuff on my TV)

Thank you ^^ I was trying for a while to get that combo to connect perfectly but despite my efforts I was unable to succeed.  The reason being that when I increase the knockback of the first hit to make the opponent go backwards more, they sometimes go too far back if you are right next to them.  Also, the size of the character depends as well.  It has a much harder time hitting smaller characters than larger ones.

As for the speed, I guess I could make him as fast as Sonic (however, I don't think I could do the acceleration thing).  I put him at that speed so that he was a bit more balanced (that speed plus the fact that he's WAY stronger than Sonic.....) and he's still significantly faster than Cpt Falcon anyways.  But I will include a "Sonic Speed" Shadow once I finish Super Shadow.

Finally, about the video, I will try my best with my Flip camcorder (quality won't be too great, but it's better than slow as f*** Fraps).
    « Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 02:02:56 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n » Logged

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #328 on: December 23, 2010, 02:14:09 PM »

I think these pictures will probably increase downloads, but it is sure a video will increase them more! You know what will increase even more these downloads? Shadow's voice, to increase the sensation of controlling the ultimate life form! And also chaos blast sound effect!

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Wiiland3k
    Newbie Kitten

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #329 on: December 23, 2010, 02:26:26 PM »

psa of your shadow is the best I've seen the others are of sonic lol, the animations are great, the same final smash.

Are you going to get more versions? Awesome Face

Pages:  1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: