SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Ya know, i might be able to fix the spines if you pm the files to me.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 31, 2010, 01:22:44 AM
Yeah I forgot to say about the translation and scaling XD  However I did do that when I did my Shadow.  Although I had to tweak it a bit since the quills were a tad off balance at first.

However, many thanks for the great new model Wave ^^ I'll definitely be using it.

Now to do all the recolour textures for Hyper Shadow again! r)

Um...WHY are you doing recolors for him? O_o He doesn't really need them, especially since I made some a long time ago. If you want me to put those together too, I will. Though I won't be updating the pack again, I'll just send it to you. o.o

But you ARE aware that I made altrnate colors for Hyper Sonic AND Hyper Shadow, right? XD

Don't make so much extra work for yourself. :3

Quote from: Hax on December 31, 2010, 03:51:28 AM
Ya know, i might be able to fix the spines if you pm the files to me.

Only if you don't mess with the chestfur. No offense, but I don't care for how it is on your Shadow. :<


I am completely aware.  I'm making recolours because it's going to be part of a pack that acts as a full replacement as Sonic.  And as I said before, I already had everything done (I even had my Dark Hyper Shadow) before you "forced" me to use your new model. 

And correct me if I'm wrong, but those old alternate colours for Hyper Shadow don't map properly to his current new model.

..Silent... The new Hyper Shadow IS the old one, just with updated shoes and chest fur. All I have to do is that same thing for those. That'll take 10 minutes at the most, if even that long. >_>

You must've missed the part where I said "If you want me to put those together too, I will. Though I won't be updating the pack again, I'll just send it to you. o.o" meaning I'll do revamps of those too.


Nonono I'm far too stubborn to let you do those XD  Don't worry I'll do it.




Yeah, it's early morning and I'm not quite at my full attentiveness yet @.@  I'm kinda just half-heartedly skimming through everything I see at the moment.  Guess that means the only one I'll need to do myself is Dark Hyper Shadow (over the white recolour).

That, and I'm a tad cranky @.@

*pats your shoulder* It's early morning. We're all a tad bit cranky. Especially those of us just waking up, or who didn't get any sleep to begin with. XD

And honestly, I'd say keep the silver recolor over the blue one and also make Dark Hyper.

To be honest, I think the silver one fits better as being the main color for Hyper Shadow, rather than the blue. o.o

This is only bantering though, nothing that has to be done.


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on December 31, 2010, 08:52:00 AM
Quote from: Hax on December 31, 2010, 03:51:28 AM
Ya know, i might be able to fix the spines if you pm the files to me.
Only if you don't mess with the chestfur. No offense, but I don't care for how it is on your Shadow. :<
No worries, i don't want to get through that vertexing crap anyways.
SoAm i supposed to get the odel in your color pack, or SDoom's model?



December 31, 2010, 11:36:40 PM #493 Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 11:51:38 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
The absolute final version of Shadow is uploading onto mediafire as we speak!  It'll be here in time for GMT New Year :happy:

...Aaaaaaaaand

HERE IT IS!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?o433rkkgpel42ku

I'm not updating it onto the Brawlvault just yet.  I need to upload the smashbros_sound.brsar file (which will take about 20 minutes) that contains the voice hacks (since not everyone has one, and noobs DEFINITELY won't have one).  Here's what's included:

- 4 versions of Regular (updated) Shadow:
      - One without Weapons
      - One without Chaos Control
      - One with neither
      - One with both
- Recolours for Shadow (Normal, Blue, Green, Purple and Dark)
- All CSS and battle related portraits (I'm not too sure if I've placed everything in the right place though XD) for Regular Shadow ONLY
- Hyper Shadow Moveset
- Hyper Shadow model and recolours (Normal, Red/Pink, Green, Super, Silver and Dark.  Thanks Wave!)
- Shadow voice and announcer clips (coming very soon)
- Readme instructions on how to install it (you guys won't need it though, but it's for the noobs ;))

I really hope you enjoy ^^ And remember, I'M NOT UPDATING THIS AGAIN! 

Phew, I can finally take a break and get some work done!

RAH hey SD, could you help me with one little thing? I just want to make my pikachu do Fox's side B to an exact (just the move itself not graphics etc) replication, except that it travels a bit further.

Do you think you could take pikachu, and make him a one-animation version of fox's side b? I think I can do the rest if it was a single animation. The animation and sub-action switching is what's giving me a pain :l
Also Fox's up B would be nice as one animation too, cept it goes higher and 'charges' a little longer in the start animations.