SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

@Enigmatic Spirit

1) I don't like the Down B either tbh.  I'm completely changing it.
2) At the VFX being the FS, it' definitely not going to happen.  Mainly because I spent ages on the two animations for the FS and am definitely keeping it.  Also without the VFX he's pretty underpowered.  He only has one decently strong killing move is his F Smash which is super slow.

And about Cloud, I personally think that there's no point in porting him.  The only worthwile other replacement for Ike is Naruto (which means I can only use Naruto costumes).  Whereas Cloud can work with a variety of different Ike costumes.




Oh yeah I forgot to show these images of the two specials that I've done so far:



Neutral B: Fira - Shoots a fireball which explodes on contact.  I managed to make it so that you only see a pure fireball rather than a line of fireballs like in .Fade's Cloud's Fire/Fira/Firaga move.



Up B: Finishing Touch - Spin upwards at high speed and slash foes upwards, ending with a slash that knocks the foe 45 degrees downwards (it's not too strong though).  This move is definitely a looker.  It looks really smooth (it isn't .Fade's animation, this is a custom made animation by me)





 :srs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHEj3XZqEmE&feature=related

All joking aside it's looking pretty good so far i like that your adding metor as one of his specials...
just a question but do you think you would be able to have him switch to his ultima weapon during his final smash?
also I thought cloud's sword glow in dissidia was green?
i think thats it...
I'm glad someone is working on updating this again.
someone needs to make sfx for cloud once this is done.

Pineapples sounds interesting im gonna vote for that.  :>.>:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I wish people would stop making a big f* deal about Cloud, Kratos, Goku, and a few others. Mainstreem characters, especially animes are starting to get old >_>


Quote from: Badass Overlord on January 26, 2011, 04:14:42 PM
^ That is so true. :srs:

^ yeah

It's like

COMING SOON TO BRAWL! PERFEXTS AWESUMEZ GOKU VRSION 5.0@ Now with a politically correct mustache and eyebrows@!!(Even though they were perfect  before, now they're 1.1% MORE perfect *awesomeface*)

XD

or this

Awesome hack is awesome even though it's been done about twenty times before :af2:

There are SO many other characters that people could use, I mean Doc Oc would be epic, What about Batman or Superman? God people, there's more mainstreem than freaking anime shows =_=

And if I see a twilight hack I swear I'm going to puke and [censored] on it >_>

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 26, 2011, 04:21:15 PM
Quote from: Badass Overlord on January 26, 2011, 04:14:42 PM
^ That is so true. :srs:

^ yeah

It's like

COMING SOON TO BRAWL! PERFEXTS AWESUMEZ GOKU VRSION 5.0@ Now with a politically correct mustache and eyebrows@!!(Even though they were perfect  before, now they're 1.1% MORE perfect *awesomeface*)

XD

or this

Awesome hack is awesome even though it's been done about twenty times before :af2:

There are SO many other characters that people could use, I mean Doc Oc would be epic, What about Batman or Superman? God people, there's more mainstreem than freaking anime shows =_=

And if I see a twilight hack I swear I'm going to puke and [censored] on it >_>
The sad part is some of the shiz they upload is even worse than the original.... -.-....

lol not being mean, but Br3computers hack is an excelent example of the first one.

OMG now taki has NIPPLES in brawl :af2:
lol who gives a FF about nipples? (I admire a desire for acurate representation of the original, but seriously, nipples....in BRAWL.... :notimp:) If the original creator wanted to put THAT much detail into their hack, they would've done it themselves.

literally nothing has changed other than the shading on the breasts to make it look like she has nipples XP

It's almost as bad as Hasbero and every other Toy company feeding off of every little Fetish that the media spawns. I mean really Avatar (For BOTH of them) action figures....seriously?? =_=; A trading card game I MIGHT tolerate, depending on the format but action figures, you pretty much dig a grave for whatever show/game/movie you're basing it off of. Hence why nintendo stopped producing their mario and link collection of figures.