SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Yea, I can see where 300 would be unachievable in most matches not on custom stages.    :P

And in regards to Finishing Touch, it's understandable enough not wanting to change a move that you've already put a lot of work into.  ;D

Quote from: mariodk on January 29, 2011, 11:40:48 PM
V2 is out now i find out how i can fix it now only small bugs back to fix
Man, you're doing a good job on the Shadow port. Do you think that when it's finished you could make a port of SDo0m's Cloud? I have his Shadow over Sonic, and I have ds22's Cloud over DK, but I don't want to replace .Fade's Naruto over Ike. I think it would be awesome if you could.
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

You know who you should do man? Squallo from KHR :D he's crazy, and cool :D

Quote from: 2DaMax92 on January 30, 2011, 03:46:03 AM
Quote from: mariodk on January 29, 2011, 11:40:48 PM
V2 is out now i find out how i can fix it now only small bugs back to fix
Man, you're doing a good job on the Shadow port. Do you think that when it's finished you could make a port of SDo0m's Cloud? I have his Shadow over Sonic, and I have ds22's Cloud over DK, but I don't want to replace .Fade's Naruto over Ike. I think it would be awesome if you could.
i am not sure the shadow (over sonic) worked nearly perfect over DK i just have to rename the files and edit afew attacks for it works abit better
this why this was possible for me to get it to work i was more planing on port the kid goku on Luigi to Lucas (also many things working there) as one of my next projects
EDIT: this is SDo0m's Thread not mine :D now i leaving this Thread if any questings for my Shadow to go this thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19588.0
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on January 29, 2011, 11:26:31 PM
Quote from: Gaia on January 29, 2011, 10:17:29 PM
Quote from: jokekid on January 29, 2011, 11:34:28 AM
^to post outside the quote, just type after the  

Ah, lesson learned.  Thanks.

Sdoom, I'm not sure if this is possible but something you could try to do for Cloud that would give him some extra validity to his character is implementing a Limit Break for him.  In the Final Fantasies the characters get their super attacks from taking so much damage so what you could attempt to do is attach his final smash to one of his taunts after taking, lets say, 300 damage.  In other words, Cloud gets up to 300 damage then you press up taunt and he uses his final smash (preferably his Omnislash animated the same as it is on 7), but only once.  After that you have to wait till 300 on the next life to use it.  Perhaps instead of the up-taunt it could just register as though you have fallen far enough behind in lives, as the game already does, and you simply start glowing as though you had gotten the smash ball.

One other suggestion I have for a move for him is when you're grounded and use his up B it should be his Finishing Touch directly from 7.  All it would have to do is send a wind type gush around him that blows anyone near you away.  Here's a video showing the move: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7174314086379402771#.

I can't wait to see how this comes out in the end and hopefully you can pull off this attachment of the final smash to damage.  Hell, if every character had that option the final smashes could actually be smoothly implented without relying on that annoying smash ball.

I really like the Limit Break idea!  I might make it though so it activates more at around 200% since Cloud is a lightweight character (90 weight, he's the same weight as Peach XD).  That way it's at least decently achieveable (and it's essentially works as an award for surviving for so long).

As for Finishing Touch, probably not since I went through a surprising amount of trouble just to get it to work properly on the ground :-\ 

I think that is how the Omnislash version 2 should work. Rather than just in the middle of the multi-stock match going, "hey, I have an awesome killing move randomly," you get to use it at the set damage. Please, that would make him much more balanced. This would prevent the above scenario, and just how a character getting a final smash on it's own is just unfair conceptually. 200% sounds about right and would be very possible as long as you can DI well, and are on a decent sized stage. I also think the damage-limit-activated ability idea should be applied to your future projects, like Viewtiful Joe v2.

Semi-related question: For the Final Smash, could you try to make it as close to how it was in Advent Children as possible? I don't really want it to end up as a modified Great Ether with the name OmniSlash slapped on to make it Cloud-related. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltuJsbOLGh0&feature=related


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on January 30, 2011, 07:56:11 AM

I think that is how the Omnislash version 2 should work. Rather than just in the middle of the multi-stock match going, "hey, I have an awesome killing move randomly," you get to use it at the set damage. Please, that would make him much more balanced. This would prevent the above scenario, and just how a character getting a final smash on it's own is just unfair conceptually. 200% sounds about right and would be very possible as long as you can DI well, and are on a decent sized stage. I also think the damage-limit-activated ability idea should be applied to your future projects, like Viewtiful Joe v2.

Semi-related question: For the Final Smash, could you try to make it as close to how it was in Advent Children as possible? I don't really want it to end up as a modified Great Ether with the name OmniSlash slapped on to make it Cloud-related. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltuJsbOLGh0&feature=related

It's actually the Omnislash Version 5 I believe you're talking about.  I was going to make it work like Wario's Waft in mechanics.  And 200% would be pointless for a move like that (it would work for the Final Smash, but not for a regular move).  The move would do around 40% if every hit lands which is the same as Wario's fully charged fart, however if you can DI out of the move there would be no point in it whatsoever. 

That's hardly a fitting way to structure one of Cloud's most powerful moves (considering that the likelihood of Cloud lasting to 200% is slim anyways due to his low weight).  Also, it doesn't really work as an amazing killing move because:

1) The move spikes them downwards at the end, meaning that if you use it above the ground, you will never kill them.  If you use it in the air, you can kill them however since the you need to connect Aerial Fang in order to initiate it, there is a risk of you SDing and falling to your doom.

The Omnislash Version 5 is a damage builder if anything (that and it looks awesome), and a risky one at that.


As for the Final Smash, it's a cool idea but it probably won't happen.  Reason being is that the sword takes up a lot of file space and having 6 of them would be mental (I can't use the article and I need to use all of the external graphic effects that I have).  The one that I'm using is the one here in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InMZ_b-ScMM&feature=related

It's roughly 4 seconds through.

Hey, SDo0m, are you aware of Viewtiful Joe's zoom-in glitch?
If an attack where it zooms is interrupted while it's zoomed in, the camera will stay in a fixed, zoomed position. The location can be changed by doing another zoom move, but it'll never zoom out.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on January 30, 2011, 04:27:32 PM
Hey, SDo0m, are you aware of Viewtiful Joe's zoom-in glitch?
If an attack where it zooms is interrupted while it's zoomed in, the camera will stay in a fixed, zoomed position. The location can be changed by doing another zoom move, but it'll never zoom out.


I wasn't aware of this actually.  Yet another thing I shall fix for V2 ^^

Even though I'm not a FF fan, when would you expect a Beta?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 30, 2011, 04:32:01 PM
Even though I'm not a FF fan, when would you expect a Beta?

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on January 29, 2011, 08:21:57 PM
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on January 29, 2011, 08:12:46 PM
No need to apologise, i was just joking with the sad face, its good to hear that the proyect is going well.
BTW, are you going to make a beta like shadow or just V1?

Straight to V1 for this one.

This answer your question?

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 30, 2011, 04:32:01 PM
Even though I'm not a FF fan, when would you expect a Beta?
He's going straight to V1
You ninja'd me Sdo0m...:ninja'd:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on January 30, 2011, 04:30:00 PM
Quote from: ForOhFor Error on January 30, 2011, 04:27:32 PM
Hey, SDo0m, are you aware of Viewtiful Joe's zoom-in glitch?
If an attack where it zooms is interrupted while it's zoomed in, the camera will stay in a fixed, zoomed position. The location can be changed by doing another zoom move, but it'll never zoom out.


I wasn't aware of this actually.  Yet another thing I shall fix for V2 ^^
:D Great.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on January 30, 2011, 04:34:28 PM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 30, 2011, 04:32:01 PM
Even though I'm not a FF fan, when would you expect a Beta?

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on January 29, 2011, 08:21:57 PM
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on January 29, 2011, 08:12:46 PM
No need to apologise, i was just joking with the sad face, its good to hear that the proyect is going well.
BTW, are you going to make a beta like shadow or just V1?

Straight to V1 for this one.

This answer your question?
Yesh.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 30, 2011, 04:42:46 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on January 30, 2011, 04:34:28 PM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 30, 2011, 04:32:01 PM
Even though I'm not a FF fan, when would you expect a Beta?

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on January 29, 2011, 08:21:57 PM
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on January 29, 2011, 08:12:46 PM
No need to apologise, i was just joking with the sad face, its good to hear that the proyect is going well.
BTW, are you going to make a beta like shadow or just V1?

Straight to V1 for this one.

This answer your question?
Yesh.
Didnt you mean? YEZ!!!