Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1770930 times)
Gaia
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #825 on: January 29, 2011, 05:32:56 PM »

Yea, I can see where 300 would be unachievable in most matches not on custom stages.    Tongue

And in regards to Finishing Touch, it's understandable enough not wanting to change a move that you've already put a lot of work into.  Grin

Maxi
KC-MM's Child of Destiny
Supreme Kitten

Poison Life, Poison Live!

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Ceiling Cat >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #826 on: January 29, 2011, 08:46:03 PM »

V2 is out now i find out how i can fix it now only small bugs back to fix
    Man, you're doing a good job on the Shadow port. Do you think that when it's finished you could make a port of SDo0m's Cloud? I have his Shadow over Sonic, and I have ds22's Cloud over DK, but I don't want to replace .Fade's Naruto over Ike. I think it would be awesome if you could.

Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
    Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #827 on: January 29, 2011, 10:00:18 PM »

You know who you should do man? Squallo from KHR Cheesy he's crazy, and cool Cheesy

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #828 on: January 29, 2011, 10:46:41 PM »

V2 is out now i find out how i can fix it now only small bugs back to fix
    Man, you're doing a good job on the Shadow port. Do you think that when it's finished you could make a port of SDo0m's Cloud? I have his Shadow over Sonic, and I have ds22's Cloud over DK, but I don't want to replace .Fade's Naruto over Ike. I think it would be awesome if you could.
    i am not sure the shadow (over sonic) worked nearly perfect over DK i just have to rename the files and edit afew attacks for it works abit better
    this why this was possible for me to get it to work i was more planing on port the kid goku on Luigi to Lucas (also many things working there) as one of my next projects
    EDIT: this is SDo0m's Thread not mine Cheesy now i leaving this Thread if any questings for my Shadow to go this thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19588.0
    « Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 11:18:52 PM by mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #829 on: January 30, 2011, 12:56:11 AM »

^to post outside the quote, just type after the  

Ah, lesson learned.  Thanks.

Sdoom, I'm not sure if this is possible but something you could try to do for Cloud that would give him some extra validity to his character is implementing a Limit Break for him.  In the Final Fantasies the characters get their super attacks from taking so much damage so what you could attempt to do is attach his final smash to one of his taunts after taking, lets say, 300 damage.  In other words, Cloud gets up to 300 damage then you press up taunt and he uses his final smash (preferably his Omnislash animated the same as it is on 7), but only once.  After that you have to wait till 300 on the next life to use it.  Perhaps instead of the up-taunt it could just register as though you have fallen far enough behind in lives, as the game already does, and you simply start glowing as though you had gotten the smash ball.

One other suggestion I have for a move for him is when you're grounded and use his up B it should be his Finishing Touch directly from 7.  All it would have to do is send a wind type gush around him that blows anyone near you away.  Here's a video showing the move: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7174314086379402771#.

I can't wait to see how this comes out in the end and hopefully you can pull off this attachment of the final smash to damage.  Hell, if every character had that option the final smashes could actually be smoothly implented without relying on that annoying smash ball.

I really like the Limit Break idea!  I might make it though so it activates more at around 200% since Cloud is a lightweight character (90 weight, he's the same weight as Peach XD).  That way it's at least decently achieveable (and it's essentially works as an award for surviving for so long).

As for Finishing Touch, probably not since I went through a surprising amount of trouble just to get it to work properly on the ground Undecided 

I think that is how the Omnislash version 2 should work. Rather than just in the middle of the multi-stock match going, "hey, I have an awesome killing move randomly," you get to use it at the set damage. Please, that would make him much more balanced. This would prevent the above scenario, and just how a character getting a final smash on it's own is just unfair conceptually. 200% sounds about right and would be very possible as long as you can DI well, and are on a decent sized stage. I also think the damage-limit-activated ability idea should be applied to your future projects, like Viewtiful Joe v2.

Semi-related question: For the Final Smash, could you try to make it as close to how it was in Advent Children as possible? I don't really want it to end up as a modified Great Ether with the name OmniSlash slapped on to make it Cloud-related.
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltuJsbOLGh0&feature=related" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltuJsbOLGh0&feature=related</a>

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #830 on: January 30, 2011, 01:50:42 AM »

I think that is how the Omnislash version 2 should work. Rather than just in the middle of the multi-stock match going, "hey, I have an awesome killing move randomly," you get to use it at the set damage. Please, that would make him much more balanced. This would prevent the above scenario, and just how a character getting a final smash on it's own is just unfair conceptually. 200% sounds about right and would be very possible as long as you can DI well, and are on a decent sized stage. I also think the damage-limit-activated ability idea should be applied to your future projects, like Viewtiful Joe v2.

Semi-related question: For the Final Smash, could you try to make it as close to how it was in Advent Children as possible? I don't really want it to end up as a modified Great Ether with the name OmniSlash slapped on to make it Cloud-related. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltuJsbOLGh0&feature=related

It's actually the Omnislash Version 5 I believe you're talking about.  I was going to make it work like Wario's Waft in mechanics.  And 200% would be pointless for a move like that (it would work for the Final Smash, but not for a regular move).  The move would do around 40% if every hit lands which is the same as Wario's fully charged fart, however if you can DI out of the move there would be no point in it whatsoever. 

That's hardly a fitting way to structure one of Cloud's most powerful moves (considering that the likelihood of Cloud lasting to 200% is slim anyways due to his low weight).  Also, it doesn't really work as an amazing killing move because:

1) The move spikes them downwards at the end, meaning that if you use it above the ground, you will never kill them.  If you use it in the air, you can kill them however since the you need to connect Aerial Fang in order to initiate it, there is a risk of you SDing and falling to your doom.

The Omnislash Version 5 is a damage builder if anything (that and it looks awesome), and a risky one at that.

As for the Final Smash, it's a cool idea but it probably won't happen.  Reason being is that the sword takes up a lot of file space and having 6 of them would be mental (I can't use the article and I need to use all of the external graphic effects that I have).  The one that I'm using is the one here in this video:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InMZ_b-ScMM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InMZ_b-ScMM</a>

It's roughly 4 seconds through.

ForOhFor Error
    Holy Kitten

DOG is your destiny

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #831 on: January 30, 2011, 09:27:32 AM »

Hey, SDo0m, are you aware of Viewtiful Joe's zoom-in glitch?
    If an attack where it zooms is interrupted while it's zoomed in, the camera will stay in a fixed, zoomed position. The location can be changed by doing another zoom move, but it'll never zoom out.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #832 on: January 30, 2011, 09:30:00 AM »

If an attack where it zooms is interrupted while it's zoomed in, the camera will stay in a fixed, zoomed position. The location can be changed by doing another zoom move, but it'll never zoom out.

I wasn't aware of this actually.  Yet another thing I shall fix for V2 ^^

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #833 on: January 30, 2011, 09:32:01 AM »

Even though I'm not a FF fan, when would you expect a Beta?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #834 on: January 30, 2011, 09:34:28 AM »

No need to apologise, i was just joking with the sad face, its good to hear that the proyect is going well.
    BTW, are you going to make a beta like shadow or just V1?

Straight to V1 for this one.

This answer your question?

SSJCerious
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #835 on: January 30, 2011, 09:35:04 AM »

He's going straight to V1
    You ninja'd me Sdo0m...:ninja'd:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
    Central Thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

ForOhFor Error
    Holy Kitten

DOG is your destiny

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #836 on: January 30, 2011, 09:36:34 AM »

I wasn't aware of this actually.  Yet another thing I shall fix for V2 ^^
    Cheesy Great.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #837 on: January 30, 2011, 09:42:46 AM »

No need to apologise, i was just joking with the sad face, its good to hear that the proyect is going well.

Yesh.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #838 on: January 30, 2011, 10:23:08 AM »

Yesh.
    Didnt you mean? YEZ!!!

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #839 on: January 30, 2011, 12:28:56 PM »

^sorry but its yesz!!!^
    xD

Pages:  1 ... 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 ... 515