SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/vader]

^that was luke dude...^

vader said: luuuuuuuuke, im ur
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
father!!


EDIT: lol i just noticed why ppl said sakurai so much...

The new special that nobody has done before with Cloud.  Meteorain:



First Ike swings his sword around him for about 3/4 of a second.  During this time you can do the following to dictate where the meteors will land:

- Press DPad Down (or nothing) to make the meteors land right infront of your face (as shown in picture.

- Press DPad Up to make the meteors land a decent distance away from you

- Press DPad Side to make the meteors land far away from you

The meteor itself does 2%.  The explosion it does upon landing does 4%.  6 meteors come down, however the likelihood of all of them hitting is very slim.

P.S. It looks approximately 1028.54% more badass in game XD


Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on January 30, 2011, 07:41:50 PM
The new special that nobody has done before with Cloud.  Meteorain:



First Ike swings his sword around him for about 3/4 of a second.  During this time you can do the following to dictate where the meteors will land:

- Press DPad Down (or nothing) to make the meteors land right infront of your face (as shown in picture.

- Press DPad Up to make the meteors land a decent distance away from you

- Press DPad Side to make the meteors land far away from you

The meteor itself does 2%.  The explosion it does upon landing does 4%.  6 meteors come down, however the likelihood of all of them hitting is very slim.

P.S. It looks approximately 1028.54% more badass in game XD
This might just be a keeper for me.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I really dont have a PSA for Ike. Because the Hollow ichigo i made sucks when compared to the latest stuff I've made......i'll see how his turns out.

Hey SD, I'm making my first serious character psa (it's in slow development atm cause I like to work at my own pace) and I'd like some feedback on it overall. Unfortunately there's no psa to share since I only have one part of the a combo done, but I would like some feedback on the concept and idea overall. :l there's a link to the discussion topic in my signature.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 30, 2011, 08:49:21 PM
Hey SD, I'm making my first serious character psa (it's in slow development atm cause I like to work at my own pace) and I'd like some feedback on it overall. Unfortunately there's no psa to share since I only have one part of the a combo done, but I would like some feedback on the concept and idea overall. :l there's a link to the discussion topic in my signature.

I'll take a good look at that later ;)

For now, here's a preview ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JS8JULieKA

K sorry I can't give you pictures/videos but she's not finished to that point yet XD


epic want. One of the greatest PSAers around doing one of the most awesome characters ever in a video game...dis gon be da shiz if I do say so myself.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Er... Am I just nuts? Or does his damage output look too high at the moment? 20% damage with a somewhat easy to land combo seems pretty high... And Meteorain needs more lag or something... It looks like you could stop recoveries very easy with it... Then again, I might change my mind when this is released.

January 31, 2011, 04:51:37 AM #852 Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 04:58:00 AM by DivineOverlord
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on January 30, 2011, 09:14:09 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 30, 2011, 08:49:21 PM
Hey SD, I'm making my first serious character psa (it's in slow development atm cause I like to work at my own pace) and I'd like some feedback on it overall. Unfortunately there's no psa to share since I only have one part of the a combo done, but I would like some feedback on the concept and idea overall. :l there's a link to the discussion topic in my signature.

I'll take a good look at that later ;)

For now, here's a preview ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JS8JULieKA

hmm did my KH seperioth give you ideas for cloud? That meteor rain move looks like my seperioth's Meteor move, except you used external file graphic of charizards rock and edited the animation of  rock graphic....it sorta reflects the concept I placed in KH sep side B special, how you use the directional D pad to influcence direction and "If: OB" for a hit explosion....

Looks cool but very similar concept haha.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 31, 2011, 04:34:12 AM
Er... Am I just nuts? Or does his damage output look too high at the moment? 20% damage with a somewhat easy to land combo seems pretty high... And Meteorain needs more lag or something... It looks like you could stop recoveries very easy with it... Then again, I might change my mind when this is released.

It has about 50 to 60 frames of startup lag and no sort of heavy armour o.O That's roughly a second.  Anymore and it would be useless.  Also, Climhazzard is not easy to land because of it's predictable range and follow up.  All you have to do is shield the first hit and Cloud is left vulnerable XD (the always follows up if it hits something, even if that something is a shield or a Waddle Dee or anything). 

Quote from: DivineOverlord on January 31, 2011, 04:51:37 AM
hmm did my KH seperioth give you ideas for cloud? That meteor rain move looks like my seperioth's Meteor move, except you used external file graphic of charizards rock and edited the animation of  rock graphic....it sorta reflects the concept I placed in KH sep side B special, how you use the directional D pad to influcence direction and "If: OB" for a hit explosion....

Looks cool but very similar concept haha.

Actually, I already had the concept and moves planned out ages ago.  They only move that I hadn't made before I was aware of your Sephiroth was Meteorain and even then I already had the idea from a couple of weeks ago XD

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on January 31, 2011, 05:51:16 AM
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 31, 2011, 04:34:12 AM
Er... Am I just nuts? Or does his damage output look too high at the moment? 20% damage with a somewhat easy to land combo seems pretty high... And Meteorain needs more lag or something... It looks like you could stop recoveries very easy with it... Then again, I might change my mind when this is released.

It has about 50 to 60 frames of startup lag and no sort of heavy armour o.O That's roughly a second.  Anymore and it would be useless.  Also, Climhazzard is not easy to land because of it's predictable range and follow up.  All you have to do is shield the first hit and Cloud is left vulnerable XD (the always follows up if it hits something, even if that something is a shield or a Waddle Dee or anything). 

Quote from: DivineOverlord on January 31, 2011, 04:51:37 AM
hmm did my KH seperioth give you ideas for cloud? That meteor rain move looks like my seperioth's Meteor move, except you used external file graphic of charizards rock and edited the animation of  rock graphic....it sorta reflects the concept I placed in KH sep side B special, how you use the directional D pad to influcence direction and "If: OB" for a hit explosion....

Looks cool but very similar concept haha.

Actually, I already had the concept and moves planned out ages ago.  They only move that I hadn't made before I was aware of your Sephiroth was Meteorain and even then I already had the idea from a couple of weeks ago XD



I meant "code-wise" but its cool. XD...
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo