SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

No problem, I know how irratating it is working with CSS editing >_>

Hype for Joe!!!!!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Oh yeah and does anyone know what I need to name the "info_en.pac" to?  I placed it in "pf/info2" and renamed it to "info.pac" but it froze (correction the game didn't even load o.o) and when I left it as "info_en.pac" there were no changes...

April 18, 2011, 08:12:04 PM #2192 Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 08:13:34 PM by SSJCerious
It seems you've gone over the filesize, and (I assume your using Riivolution) that the .xml doesnt cover any files named "info_en". Again, you should use a older BrawlBox version.

EDIT: It may not even be filesize. It's prob. not even a filesize issue. I find that newer BB verisons  screw over nametag editing in the "info" files AND the common5.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

April 18, 2011, 08:15:02 PM #2193 Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 08:30:25 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Quote from: SSJCerious on April 18, 2011, 08:12:04 PM
It seems you've gone over the filesize, and (I assume your using Riivolution) that the .xml doesnt cover any files named "info_en". Again, you should use a older BrawlBox version.

EDIT: It may not even be filesize. It's prob. not even a filesize issue. I find that newer BB verisons  screw over nametag editing in the "info" files AND the common5.

I use USB Loader actually.  I hate Riivolution.  It caused me nothing but problems when I used it and it forces me to stick with my PAL disc.

And I'm actually using an older version of Brawlbox here.


Once I finish SDo0m Joe you can add it to the finished V. Joe hack.

I'll let you texture it since you're familiar with him.

Quote from: SmashClash on April 18, 2011, 08:41:42 PM
Once I finish SDo0m Joe you can add it to the finished V. Joe hack.

When will you be done?  I'd really like to release the pack today for my anniversary :)

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on April 18, 2011, 08:42:57 PM
When will you be done?  I'd really like to release the pack today for my anniversary :)
Well, I'm going to try tonight(early) since you'll be releasing the pack tonight.
It's 4:44 PM EST for me, atm.

>_>
Hurry up SmashClash. I want mah joe nao!!!!! [/jk]

Are you doing the Sdo0m Joe that's currently in Sdo0m's avvy?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SmashClash on April 18, 2011, 08:44:21 PM
Well, I'm going to try tonight(early) since you'll be releasing the pack tonight.
It's 4:44 PM EST for me, atm.

It's 9:45 PM here in GMT :-\  I have to be off by 12  But don't rush him, take your time.  I can easily add him later :)

Quote from: SSJCerious on April 18, 2011, 08:45:46 PM
>_>
Hurry up SmashClash. I want mah joe nao!!!!! [/jk]

Are you doing the Sdo0m Joe that's currently in Sdo0m's avvy?

That Do0m.
I'll be glad to vertex his dreadlocks and helmet since Captain Falcon is easy to export.
The green arrow points to the dreadlocks.
I see that the Do0m helmet is shaped a bit differently. Do you by any chance have the entire artwork of him?
[/quote]
Quote from: SmashClash on April 17, 2011, 06:51:44 PM
Update:
LeftWristDone.
BeltBuckleDone.
BeardDone.
Both Shoe Buckles on both sides are done.
Whole left arm done.
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on April 18, 2011, 08:46:02 PM
It's 9:45 PM here in GMT :-\  I have to be off by 12  But don't rush him, take your time.  I can easily add him later :)
Ok, but I'll try to get vertex more now. ;)

All I have left to vertex is his dreadlock and his helmet, horns, make his nose a bit pointier, 2 vampire teeth helmet sides, and V on his helmet. So I should be done 6:20 PM EST.

I'm back! And yeah, someone else reported my pack for freezing at the CSS, but I told them to use to use an older version of Brawlbox. I'm using V0.63d and it's working for me.

I can make the info.pacs for every mode if you want, SDo0m!
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

April 18, 2011, 09:46:11 PM #2203 Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 09:47:49 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
DANGIT why won't this damn "info.pac" work :srs:  

Is this stupid piece of crap telling me that it has less than 1KB of file size before it stops working?!


Quote from: 2DaMax92 on April 18, 2011, 09:43:04 PM
I'm back! And yeah, someone else reported my pack for freezing at the CSS, but I told them to use to use an older version of Brawlbox. I'm using V0.63d and it's working for me.

I can make the info.pacs for every mode if you want, SDo0m!

Well the stuff that I need for the info.pac are the battle name and battle insignia (the little crest next to the name, for Falcon it's the Falcon, for Mario it's a Mushroom etc). 

I'll send you the file for the insignia and if you can make a working one I'll be super grateful ^^

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on April 18, 2011, 09:46:11 PM
DANGIT why won't this damn "info.pac" work :srs:  

Is this stupid piece of crap telling me that it has less than 1KB of file size before it stops working?!


Well the stuff that I need for the info.pac are the battle name and battle insignia (the little crest next to the name, for Falcon it's the Falcon, for Mario it's a Mushroom etc). 

I'll send you the file for the insignia and if you can make a working one I'll be super grateful ^^

Oh, I can make it work! I got names for every mode for all my characters! It's all about file size!
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02