SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

QuoteYou weren't ending it, you oppened the topic again 'cause the guy you were having this argue with would not stay silent after you said that, the best way to end it was this:

*facepalm*
I'm not going to respond to that, but I will leave you with this...
Cause you're just going to pull some [censored] out of your butt
I was finishing my end of that argument with that post.
That also counts as ENDING it.

Again YOU were the one who brought it back up by quoting me and commenting on the argument itself =_=;

Quite me again and I'll report you for provoking the argument further. cause I already told SSJ that I was done arguing about it via pm, NOT in  that post.
[/ off topic [censored] NOW]

SD, I honestly don't know who I should try, but is it okay if I make my beta release weegee video vs ur viewful joe =3

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 17, 2011, 09:07:39 PM
SD, I honestly don't know who I should try, but is it okay if I make my beta release weegee video vs ur viewful joe =3


Sure, absolutely fine by me ;)

How come the crazy s*** and the drama and the arguments always seem to happen in Beyond's topic, my topic and Aafyre's topic (though not as much in Aafyre's now by the looks of it).

Quote from: Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n on April 17, 2011, 09:13:12 PM
Sure, absolutely fine by me ;)

Heh kay kay
I'll also be using my other hack that I recently made too in the video lol
Bouncier MOM samus XD

*sigh* I really wish you could at least do animation requests though lol your work so far is pretty surprising XD (Though I do want to practice more myself *nod*)

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 17, 2011, 09:07:39 PM
*facepalm*
I'm not going to respond to that, but I will leave you with this...
Cause you're just going to pull some [censored] out of your butt
I was finishing my end of that argument with that post.
That also counts as ENDING it.

Again YOU were the one who brought it back up by quoting me and commenting on the argument itself =_=;

Quite me again and I'll report you for provoking the argument further. cause I already told SSJ that I was done arguing about it via pm, NOT in  that post.
[/ off topic [censored] NOW]

SD, I honestly don't know who I should try, but is it okay if I make my beta release weegee video vs ur viewful joe =3


Do  w.e you think you should do, but even then, after checking on the facts, we'll see who's wrong. Just stop with your bullcrap of requesting stuff on other people's threads, this is not the only one you've done it on.

QuoteJust stop with your bullcrap of requesting stuff on other people's threads, this is not the only one you've done it on.

>_>
...............................................
that's not even related to the current argument pal. thanks for giving me perfectly good excuse to report you for provoction.

I ask on threads only cause most of the time, the request threads are COMPLETELY ignored by the people who could potentially do said request. I honestly don't know why there's even a "request" area in the first place.
[/ Talking to a brick wall >_>]

SD I'm sorry this has to happen, seriously, some people WONT SHUT UP, even when I agreed to do so myself.
I refuse to respond to ANYTHING else unless it's actually on topic


@NaruZeldaMaster & Wolfric: Stop the argument, or I'll have to give out warnings.

Quote from: Vishkugeta on April 17, 2011, 09:53:03 PM
@NaruZeldaMaster & Wolfric: Stop the argument, or I'll have to give out warnings.
*sigh* I am stopping it, and I already reported his last post, just like I cautioned him about doing so if he quoted me again. :l

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 17, 2011, 09:40:04 PM
I ask on threads only cause most of the time, the request threads are COMPLETELY ignored by the people who could potentially do said request. I honestly don't know why there's even a "request" area in the first place.

I'm sorry, Vish, I just can't find this a good enough reason to spam threads like this one with requests. I'll just ignore it everytime I see it happen again, I understand it's out OFF-Topic too, so I'm doing as wrong as the other.

Quote from: Vishkugeta on April 17, 2011, 09:53:03 PM
@NaruZeldaMaster & Wolfric: Stop the argument, or I'll have to give out warnings.

Thanks for keeping the order better than I could attempt to Vish ;)  What an awesome mod you are.

Anyways, in On Topic news, I'll be posting another vid showing off the recolours and the voice pack fairly soon.  The Final Smash has also been tweaked quite a bit so that there is a much lower chance of it whiffing (there still is a chance mind as you will see in the video :-\)  But I'm trying my best and I'm very almost there!

Actually, I kind of agree with him on that request threads are usually ignored. But still, SDo0m says no requests sooo..

And Vish gets a cookie pizza :D

Okay people,! Now that the argue finished let's just keep the orde and continue beign happy! And since I have posted now, may I ask you something SDo0M? Who's probably going to be your next realease?

Quote from: Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n on April 17, 2011, 08:59:20 PM
Ah ok.  I think I fixed those.  I never noticed it.  The only one I did notice was weird in Brawlbox was when he was slipped and got up.

I noticed because I tested it the same way I tested my mod. lol

So far, VJ looks FAIRLY balanced, I've not seen any over abusive attack as of now, and that's a good sign![/beige]

Quote from: BeHappy on April 17, 2011, 10:09:14 PM
Okay people,! Now that the argue finished let's just keep the orde and continue beign happy! And since I have posted now, may I ask you something SDo0M? Who's probably going to be your next realease?

Quote from: Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n on April 17, 2011, 07:30:59 AM
Whoever I want to work on next :srs:

:P

Quote from: Wolfric on April 17, 2011, 10:14:58 PM
I noticed because I tested it the same way I tested my mod. lol

So far, VJ looks FAIRLY balanced, I've not seen any over abusive attack as of now, and that's a good sign!


"Fairly" eh?  What can I do to make him more balanced?

Quote from: Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n on April 17, 2011, 10:19:14 PM
:P

"Fairly" eh?  What can I do to make him more balanced?

Ugh, my English is bad, my apologies. I meant that he's very very balanced, and I've not seen any abusive attack as of now.