SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Perfect Joe PSA! Happy ani Sdo0m!

Although I'm having trouble getting the announcer and wiimote sounds into the brsar :T

And SDo0m how did you get him to say Henshin a Go Go baby at the end of your match on the latest joe video you have?


April 19, 2011, 03:25:09 AM #2221 Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 03:29:26 AM by Helter Skelter
Joe's so fun to play as ;D Congrats, SDoom. You definitely deserve all the praise you're getting.

Also, just throwing this out there, that I'm experiencing a rare glitch with Joe. I was in a battle with my sister (Pit), and she used Up B, and was locked in it until she SD'd O.o Same with lucas...he sort of floated to the right until he KO'd himself


:oshi:

Edit: Now that I think about it, maybe it's a side effect of Joe's down B? I don't use that move all too often, so I can't say for sure :/

I made my own CSPs all in the same pose just to make Joe feel more official. Here they are if anyone else wants to use them.



And great job once again SDoom. Joe will be on my SD Card foreva!  :af2:

Quote from: Beyond on April 19, 2011, 03:55:41 AM
I made my own CSPs all in the same pose just to make Joe feel more official. Here they are if anyone else wants to use them.



And great job once again SDoom. Joe will be on my SD Card foreva!  :af2:

Nice! I'll make BPs out of those tomorrow if no one beats me to it.

Happy aniversary!

BeyondYou wins once again.

Damn, now I really want a Captain Falcon rel port.

Quote from: Beyond on April 19, 2011, 03:55:41 AM
I made my own CSPs all in the same pose just to make Joe feel more official. Here they are if anyone else wants to use them.



And great job once again SDoom. Joe will be on my SD Card foreva!  :af2:

Epic Job with the CSPs!

And I want to say that Joe will be on my SD card forever.... but once that Beelzemon vertex comes out, and some classified stuff, it'll be a sad day... or at least until the Clone Engine is improved.

Awesome job bro... Really good job... =D..

And thanks for the credit, although i feel like i really didnt do anything XD..

either way thanks and Congrats...
FC:4898-8419-2778

April 19, 2011, 08:19:24 AM #2227 Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 08:21:19 AM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
@|Y1aXeD_0uT

When you were replacing the files for the CSS, which version of Brawlbox were you using?  You may experience problems with the most recent versions.  Try using an older version (like 0.62b).  It froze for me when using Brawlbox 0.64d but worked with 0.62b.

@zeno503

That's actually a victory brstm over Falcon's music.  I'll add that to the pack and give credit to the guy who made it.

@Helter

Strange.  I've never experienced anything like that before.  Although occasionally I've had characters randomly freeze in place (as seen in the Viewtiful Madnass vid, at one point Cpt Blue Joe just freezes in mid air for a few seconds.

@Beyond

Those are awesome!  Definitely better than mine XD.  I'll include them in the package along with mine so that people get the choice.

@Everyone

Thank you all so much for all the positive feedback :happy:

SDo0m, I was quite displeased with V1...

But the final release...
Is... IS... IS...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT: Bloody f*cking hell.

EVERYTIME I finish the match with Viewtiful Joe, the game just goes pitch black. :srs:

I set up everything right, so WTF?! :oshi:


Fixed thanks to 2DaMax!
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

April 19, 2011, 01:31:55 PM #2229 Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 02:06:54 PM by lYIaXeD OuT
Im using brawlbox 0.63 would that be old enough? And if I switched brawlbox versions, would I have to go back and replace what I did all back to cpt falcon, and then replace it again with all the VJ stuff? Or can I just save it? and where does the info.pac and info_en.brres go? idk where to put them.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Soul on April 19, 2011, 11:43:46 AM
SDo0m, I was quite displeased with V1...

But the final release...
Is... IS... IS...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT: Bloody f*cking hell.

EVERYTIME I finish the match with Viewtiful Joe, the game just goes pitch black. :srs:

I set up everything right, so WTF?! :oshi:
Don't worry Soul! I know what the problem is! If you look at the MenSelchrFace.090 in Brawlbox, it's compressed to LZ77, when it should be compressed to None. Just click the drop-down list, switch it to None, and save. That'll fix the problem.
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Quote from: 2DaMax92 on April 19, 2011, 01:42:06 PM
Don't worry Soul! I know what the problem is! If you look at the MenSelchrFace.090 in Brawlbox, it's compressed to LZ77, when it should be compressed to None. Just click the drop-down list, switch it to None, and save. That'll fix the problem.
You're my hero. :happy:

Works like a charm now.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Quote from: Soul on April 19, 2011, 01:52:20 PM
You're my hero. :happy:

Works like a charm now.

Everybody gets one.


Just kidding, happy to help!
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

By the way, does anyone know the font used for the names on the regular CSS?  As in this font here:


Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on April 19, 2011, 07:21:16 PM
By the way, does anyone know the font used for the names on the regular CSS?  As in this font here:



Looks like Times New Roman, not sure though