SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47


hey SDoom I have one question. How do you speed up / slow down characters using PSA or brawl box?

Quote from: Shadow101 on April 22, 2011, 05:02:43 PM
hey SDoom I have one question. How do you speed up / slow down characters using PSA or brawl box?

That depends on what you mean by "speed up".  Do you mean speed up how fast they move or how fast they attack?

Quote from: SDo0m NeGa on April 22, 2011, 05:17:04 PM
That depends on what you mean by "speed up".  Do you mean speed up how fast they move or how fast they attack?
Sorry I mean how fast they run/accelerate

Man, you're getting all the popularity. I need to start up again soon. XD

Quote from: Shadow101 on April 22, 2011, 05:19:51 PM

Sorry I mean how fast they run/accelerate

In PSA, there is a tab called "Run Initial Velocity".  Simply make this a higher number.  The lowest I believe is about 1.1 for Jigglypuff.  The highest is 3.5 for Sonic (just to give you an idea of the sort of bounds).

Quote from: Hollow on April 22, 2011, 05:21:04 PM
Man, you're getting all the popularity. I need to start up again soon. XD


Indeed you do my man ;)

Quote from: SDo0m NeGa on April 22, 2011, 05:24:44 PM
In PSA, there is a tab called "Run Initial Velocity".  Simply make this a higher number.  The lowest I believe is about 1.1 for Jigglypuff.  The highest is 3.5 for Sonic (just to give you an idea of the sort of bounds).

Indeed you do my man ;)

K thanks

Well since most of you know that my next project is my Sonic mod, I might as well write the changelist of this Sonic:

- A new waiting animation (not seen but he taps his foot on the ground and shakes his hands)

- New running animation (more reminiscent of Sonic's running animation from games like Unleashed)

- He's slightly faster (it's barely noticeable though)

- D Tilt is identical to BBrawl Sonic's D Tilt

- His Dash Attack is very similar to Full Throttle Sonic's Dash Attack (it goes further and hits at a lower angle)

- His D Smash can be interrupted part way through by any Special attack, allowing him to approach his enemies in new ways.  Consequently, the knockback of the D Smash has been reduced.

- His N Air is now Sonic Eagle from Sonic Battle.  He does a flip kick to spike the foe downwards.  Fast, but fairly weak.

- His B Air comes out WAY faster but has less power and knockback

- His D Air can be air controlled to the left or right slightly and does more damage

- His Homing Attack now travels straight instead of curved and hits the opponent in the direction that Sonic comes from (very much like Brawl- Sonic). As a result it has significantly less power and less damage

- New Side B: Super Sonic Boost - As Sonic deals more hits in the match, he charges up his boost (authentic to how he gains boost by killing enemies and collecting rings etc).  The more boost he has charged up, the longer he will be able to boost forward for and the more powerful his boost will be.  You can't turn in the boost, however this is by far Sonic's fastest way to move.  The damage and knockback are also quite substantial when the move is at full charge.
 
- Up B will have a new animation (almost identical to the Project M animation and the SpecialFall will be different too)

- Down B will be able to damage whilst charging (like in Project M) and the jump will be at a slightly lower angle and will be interruptable slightly sooner.  However, the move will also do a tad less damage.

- He will have a couple of new victory poses/taunts.  Not sure what they will be, but I'd like to change them in one way or another.

Quote from: Hollow on April 22, 2011, 05:21:04 PM
Man, you're getting all the popularity. I need to start up again soon. XD

^
Since you have experiance working on him, could you help me solve an issue I have with ganondorf? I suppose this discussion should be via pm, since spam is for frying in a skillet XD but a simple yes or no would do fine here :)

I'm trying to replace his sword from his taunt with a certain sword from a different game. but even snoopy's hunch didn't help for some reason :l (though it may be cause I vertexed it and TOS2 swords don't like that)

@ SD:
For his taunt you could make him do the different poses he does when you get a C, D, and A rank mission completion in sa2 :)

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 22, 2011, 06:20:10 PM
@ SD:
For his taunt you could make him do the different poses he does when you get a C, D, and A rank mission completion in sa2 :)

Except he doesn't do different poses in SA2.  He only has one pose in SA2 for when he finishes a level.  He says different stuff at each rank, but the pose is the same.  You're probably thinking of Unleashed.


I know that you don't requests so I only have a question.
When do you plan to do the Black Knight moveset which is mentioned in your first post?
I'm really waiting for this moveset ;)

[spoiler]SDo0m Joe is finished! I just need to export him.
Then I'll help SDo0m with part of the texture.

i'd love an export of Viewtiful Joe... but over whom? say someone useless like Jigglypuff or someone else like lucas.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

*facepalm*
He meant export Sdo0m Joe from 3DS Max to Brawlbox.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601