SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

April 29, 2011, 10:27:11 PM #2460 Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 10:29:25 PM by Dark Aura
Quote from: SDo0m BuShIn on April 29, 2011, 10:22:22 PM
>.>
<.<

[spoiler]SwagBurst Sonic is released.  Didn't take too long at all ;D



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxnBKaV4RbU&lc=q056Ny8mx--PSC16iBBO27kk80vvaQU3KH0kNoYpP4Q&feature=inbox

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18524&Moderated=All&facebook=true
Ah, THIS is my favorite kind of PSA. It's close enough the the original for their not to be too steep of a learning curve or have complete overflow of new animations and attacks, but has enough new stuff to keep it fresh and fun to use. Plus, my favorite character to play as.
THANK YOU, SIR.


April 29, 2011, 10:49:16 PM #2462 Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 10:50:12 PM by Dark Aura
Hmmm... I do have one minor complaint though.

His Nair, being a meteor smash (From what I can tell from the video) would probably be better suited for his forward air smash. Namely because it's hard to meteor smash someone without moving towards them, at least when they're off the stage.

But that's likely just me. Love the PSA dude.

Quote from: Dark Aura on April 29, 2011, 10:49:16 PM
Hmmm... I do have one minor complaint though.

His Nair, being a meteor smash (From what I can tell from the video) would probably be better suited for his forward air smash. Namely because it's hard to meteor smash someone without moving towards them.

But that's likely just me. Love the PSA dude.

Reason I made it his N Air was because I wanted to keep the F Air the same, since it's an important tool for his moveset (much more important than his old N Air).  And it would've made even less sense to swap the F Air to the N Air.

Burst Sonic looks pretty good, but I can't use him because of the Shadow PSA.....
What to do.......

Quote from: Hax on April 29, 2011, 10:51:59 PM
Burst Sonic looks pretty good, but I can't use him because of the Shadow PSA.....
What to do.......

Ditch Shadow for this (this is better presented and more balanced and still pretty fun) until I revamp him again.  You could always use the port over DK if you wanted?

Quote from: SDo0m BuShIn on April 29, 2011, 10:55:19 PM
Ditch Shadow for this (this is better presented and more balanced and still pretty fun) until I revamp him again.  You could always use the port over DK if you wanted?
Ok, I'll try him then.
I also have Cal's ShadowKong so the port is a no. D:

Quote from: SDo0m BuShIn on April 29, 2011, 01:49:38 PM
Here's a clue.  Read the previous page r)
maybe im just derp but using ma detective skillz, I still cannot find it XD
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: lYIaXeD OuT on April 29, 2011, 11:07:56 PM
maybe im just derp but using ma detective skillz, I still cannot find it XD

Here's another clue.  Read the title and all the posts on this page.

Quote from: SDo0m BuShIn on April 29, 2011, 11:12:18 PM
Here's another clue.  Read the title and all the posts on this page.

I can has not see the it! UUUUURGH!!! DDD<

*huggles* :3


April 30, 2011, 02:16:44 AM #2470 Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 02:43:25 AM by IWasAPerson
Wow, this seems awesome! Gonna try it really soon. Based on the video though this looks like a lot of fun. Though I should probably tell you the link in the OP is broken. It's obviously good on the last page but it takes you to a blank page in the OP.

*EDIT* I just tried it. You, sir, are awesome. Just like your other PSA's (especially Joe), this one's top-notch. It's amazing what tweaks here and there will do to Sonic's gameplay.


Shadow, Cloud, Joe, and Burst Sonic. They're all keepers :3

Hey, I have a small question, can you take a look at this real quick if it's not too much?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=23732.0

Burst Sonic wins
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: IWasAPerson on April 30, 2011, 02:16:44 AM
Wow, this seems awesome! Gonna try it really soon. Based on the video though this looks like a lot of fun. Though I should probably tell you the link in the OP is broken. It's obviously good on the last page but it takes you to a blank page in the OP.

*EDIT* I just tried it. You, sir, are awesome. Just like your other PSA's (especially Joe), this one's top-notch. It's amazing what tweaks here and there will do to Sonic's gameplay.

Edited the OP link ;)

And thanks everyone.

My quick review of Joe, not going to be too long, but detailed enough to point out all the major things.

Pros
+Actually balanced. Not "balanced for a PSA." Just balanced. A first for you in my opinion, so congrats. Aim for this from now on. You have advanced quite a bit.
+Not super-human recovery like some of your past psa's. Still good recovery though, which is nice
+Unique moveset with versatility and wonderful aerial combat potential
+Really smooth and quality animations

Cons
-I experienced a glitch several times where after doing the ground downB, no matter where the opponent was on the stage, they would be catapulted off screen, stay there frozen for a few seconds, then die.
-I still think how he handles on ground is disproportionate to how he is in the air. I got pretty used to it, but it was fairly jarring at first.
-Some attacks were hard to see what were happening because of effects covering them. I couldnt tell his upB was an uppercut til I read your notes. Also the downB had a big flash that made it hard to tell he was comboing. Not too bad, just worth noting.

Overall this was a very well made PSA, and it is in fact balanced. Not balanced for a PSA, but actually balanced. Bravo. It was fairly hard to come up with flaws for this one. I think that I personally prefer having Captain Falcon, but that is really just a personal preference. This is definitly one of the best PSA's made, and the skill and quality of it show. No need to revamp this one in the future. Congrats.





Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.