SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47



Quote from: xZedkiel on May 02, 2011, 02:55:53 AM
His Up B also froze for me T.T
I was looking forward to using him but now I cant cuz something went wrong T_T
Professor is best Nichijou character.


SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: xZedkiel on May 02, 2011, 02:55:53 AM
His Up B also froze for me T.T

And I still don't know why.  It's so strange how it freezes for some people but not for others.  It makes no sense.

Quote from: SDo0m BuShIn on May 02, 2011, 08:23:02 AM
And I still don't know why.  It's so strange how it freezes for some people but not for others.  It makes no sense.

I'll retest it today, just to make sure i didn't get lucky with the up b.

Sdo0m can i use your´s running animation+up-Taunt/Side-Smash for Sonic PSA friendly to ShadowKong :D
i will replace up-taunt with you are too slow taunt and etc.
so Sonic dont use his GFX inside Fitsonic.pac then i can replace them to chaos spear and chaos spear will work perfectly if Sonic vs. Shadow battles
i will also make a Burst Sonic Friendly for ShadowKong :D PSA later
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: SDo0m BuShIn on May 02, 2011, 08:23:02 AM
And I still don't know why.  It's so strange how it freezes for some people but not for others.  It makes no sense.

I think I might know what's causing it to freeze. Were any of you using a super/hyper model of sonic? Cause when trying out the PSA using that vertex it froze my wii also but with a regular texture it has not froze doing an up-B
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

May 02, 2011, 03:34:54 PM #2514 Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 03:47:21 PM by SDo0m BuShIn
Quote from: dpgthirteen on May 02, 2011, 02:15:32 PM
I think I might know what's causing it to freeze. Were any of you using a super/hyper model of sonic? Cause when trying out the PSA using that vertex it froze my wii also but with a regular texture it has not froze doing an up-B

As I said, I'm not experiencing this problem (or else I wouldn't have released this).

The model I'm using with this is this one here and it works perfectly: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17308

Anyways, new poll is up.  Choose your option wisely...

plz be kid buu plz be kid buu plz be kid buu plz be kid buu plz be kid buu e3e or travis touchdown. i never heard of him before believe it or not

:>.>: I think I see what you did there with the poll. Anyways, I  voted energy ball...

me too i voted that too(think it is kid buu :D)if not you mean energy beam is kid buu (kamehameha)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I voted for Energy sword but now I wanna switch it to Energy Beam T.T

Quote from: xZedkiel on May 02, 2011, 06:35:34 PM
I voted for Energy sword but now I wanna switch it to Energy Beam T.T

I told you to choose wisely :P  And the poll's results so far are....interesting....