SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

my ShadowKong´s Smashes is abit more balanced then Sdo0ms i had to nerf them they killed Mario only at 50% it is still too much for a smash attack
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

The moveset changes for Shadow sounds amazing, anyway your port over Dk will have Jason Griffith voice pack too?

Ok I just came back from my Drama Dress Rehersal (for anyone wondering, it went great and the actual exam is tomorrow but it'll be fun and I have a good feeling about it) and now I have something to say (WARNING, personal issues ahead.  Feel free to not click the spoiler if you want to hear ramblings about my life XD):

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now one thing that I'd like to ask now is please do not PM me about stuff.  If you have a problem or something to say, just say it here.  If it's private, still don't bother PMing me since I probably won't read or reply to it.

Well that's it.  I hope you all have fun with your lives.

Best regards

SDo0m ;)

May 11, 2011, 10:36:12 PM #2643 Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 10:40:10 PM by Hackingstar
Quote from: SDo0m BuShIn on May 11, 2011, 10:30:56 PM
Ok I just came back from my Drama Dress Rehersal (for anyone wondering, it went great and the actual exam is tomorrow but it'll be fun and I have a good feeling about it) and now I have something to say (WARNING, personal issues ahead.  Feel free to not click the spoiler if you want to hear ramblings about my life XD):

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now one thing that I'd like to ask now is please do not PM me about stuff.  If you have a problem or something to say, just say it here.  If it's private, still don't bother PMing me since I probably won't read or reply to it.

Well that's it.  I hope you all have fun with your lives.

Best regards

SDo0m ;)

only 4 words to that. Good luck with that. and have a nice life. guess that makes 9..

PS. woah. you're just like me sorta. i too am shy and quiet. that's quite a common fact.

Quote from: Hackingstar on May 11, 2011, 10:36:12 PM
only 4 words to that. Good luck with that. and have a nice life. guess that makes 9..
That's 18 if you count numbers as words. >.>


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Bye, man.

Well, I respect whatever you do man. I'd rather be a better person than make hacks too and I know how hard it can be to balance this stuff with real life, especially with PSA hacks. Best of luck in your future endeavors; we still have you're previous PSAs to enjoy foreva and you already left your mark among the Brawl hacking community. I will always regard you as the PSA God around here.


Have fun with your life as well SDoom. I know you will.

Hearing you say that makes me realize we're a lot alike, SDo0m, in more ways than one. We're both shy, quiet, and have little to talk about IRL, which is also why I don't have a girlfriend (albeit, I am older than you).

I daresay you will have a much easier time, cause you still have your high school years ahead of you, I don't. If I tried to go out into the world, I would have a very hard time doing so.

So good luck, and have fun with life, man. You will be missed.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

May 11, 2011, 10:45:52 PM #2647 Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 10:46:53 PM by Kuran Kaname
Quiet and shy.. i can actually relate to it.. Heh.

Beyond and Velen actually said what i was thinking, so i guess that would mean i only can say 1 other thing. Good luck with life, i'm sure you'll do fine and live your life the way YOU want to live it. Bye man, hope to see you again.

Goodbye SDo0m good luck with life ;)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Beyond is the GOD of Vertex
sDoom is the GOD of PSA

Hope you enjoy life to the fullest SDoom ^^

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

I completely understand you and I wish you a very good luck

And hope to see you soon again over here :)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

SDo0M-
I totally understand where you're coming from.  
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
 
In any case, goodbye and good luck.      

Life is the number one priority for everyone, whether you're a hacker or not, you're the greatest PSA hacker, and you gave us something to enjoy forever, Viewtiful Joe PSA & Shadow for example, and we appreciate it ;D

Whatever choice you make, I respect, and with that good luck to you in life dude  :D

Hopefully, if you ever have time, you could stop by here and say hi :D

Later dude, we'll miss you


Too bad that you're leaving, but yeah life always come in the first place. Hope you enjoyed that time here and I wish you the best in your life. Thanks for the stuff you've already done that a lot of people love. Hope to see you back here someday...Cya SDo0m have fun!  ;)

Good luck with accomplishing your rl goals SDo0m.
I hope we chat again someday. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]