SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

SDo0m, I can relate to your situation and completely understand. (except I'm probably one of the youngest people here...)

I've always looked up to you and your work...

I wish the best of luck to you in your future and will continue to use your psas ;)

Well cya later SDoom, I haven't been on these forums very long by I always enjoyed your posts and your PSAs are awesome. Hope you decide to come back after awhile though. And what's with the "never had a girlfriend even though I'm 16" don't worry about things like that, I'm 21 and have never had a GF either (not for lack of trying, most of the girls that I have an interest in just tend to already have a boyfriend). Wish you the best in finding a girl anyways though.

Man, it's pretty hard to hear that you're leaving, SDoom. Though, it's for a good reason, so no complaints here. Good luck with everything, I hope all goes well for you~

And like everyone else here, I thank you for all the wonderful PSA's :3

May 12, 2011, 04:01:41 AM #2673 Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 04:02:54 AM by _Data_Drain_
Well... This makes me a bit sad, but at the same time, I fully understand, we've all got to stop playing games (although, you can still of course goof off in other games) at some point, and make our life count for something, be it work, or just spending time with friends and family.

With that, I say farewell SDo0m, may whatever you choose to do in life be successful.

goodbye Sdo0m :D hope you get a good life
i will take over Kid buu then and maybe revamp Shadow with your´s idea then i got time :D and also if ok can i use your´s Burst Sonic for SMBZ Sonic moveset?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

 :(


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


May 12, 2011, 06:58:51 AM #2676 Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 07:10:57 AM by donaldthescotishtwin
Sad to see one of THE best brawl hackers go oh well life is hard anyway just to tell everyone I am currently making a Jason Griffith shadow voice pack to go over sonic and DK
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on May 12, 2011, 06:58:51 AM
Sad to see one of THE best brawl hackers go oh well life is hard anyway just to tell everyone I am currently making a Jason Griffith shadow voice pack to go over sonic and DK
wait with the DK. one since i might maybe self revamp the SFX IDs for voices and maybe also get SFX(not voices) to match over DK. then we just needing to replace Dk.´s SFX with some of Sonic´s in the .brsar
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'm kind of the same way sdoom...

Well.. good luck with life, I hope you can acheive your goals.

Yeah, I have to agree with everyone else who posted here. Very sad that you're leaving us, but life is many times more important than this. We all wish you good luck with where ever you end up, and hope to see you again someday..


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

i already miss Sdo0m :)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

See yea SDo0m.... like almost everyone else, I'm kind of the same.....

Well, you'll always be one of my favorite PSA makers, and just like the first day I downloaded it months upon months ago, You're Draco Yoshi will always be my favorite PSA you made, and it will forever stay on my SD Card.

May 12, 2011, 01:48:00 PM #2682 Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 01:48:58 PM by MarioDK
as a gift  for SDo0m i will make Revamped Shadow PSA V2 over Sonic with DK. port too ofc
after SMBZ Mario/Sonic>Goku>Gotenks or Kid goku
so his Shadow V2 will become a request from him now :D so i will make it just for him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on May 12, 2011, 01:48:00 PM
as a gift  for SDo0m i will make Revamped Shadow PSA V2 over Sonic with DK. port too ofc
after SMBZ Mario/Sonic>Goku>Gotenks or Kid goku
so his Shadow V2 will become a request from him now :D so i will make it just for him
That would mean i can have his best Shadow on DK against a Sonic PSA. Yes please :laugh:

May 12, 2011, 01:58:39 PM #2684 Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 02:04:35 PM by MarioDK
Quote from: Kuran Kaname on May 12, 2011, 01:52:00 PM
That would mean i can have his best Shadow on DK against a Sonic PSA. Yes please :laugh:
yeah and the PSA will be easy for me i think already afew Animations is made from other Shadow PSAs but i will ofc ask first the maker of the PSA
i know Vault said no more Shadow Hacks but this time i think they wanted the Shadow PSA/Port and even if you dont have worked on this Revamp i will add you as Colab. if you is still here and looking around but not making hacks like afew here
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later