SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

I also think the throws are awesome :D I love the forward, up and down throws. They look beast dude!

Is it possible to vertex items? If so I'd probably be willing to make the cracker launcher look more like a rocket launcher, etc.

Quote from: Sanitys_Theif on May 26, 2011, 10:38:42 PM
Is it possible to vertex items? If so I'd probably be willing to make the cracker launcher look more like a rocket launcher, etc.

It takes a long time to export them though, so I recommend vertexing trophies and porting them.

Or find a rocket launcher model that can easily be ported over an item and use that.

just to say i'v already ported V2.5 over DK
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Hmmm... Down-A Air looks... Braver... :af: [/joke]

That Down-B is way too OP. You can have an army on top of you and blast them all to hell.
Up-A=!0 damage??? With just 10 hits with that you can get 100 damage! Way to OP there.
N-A air should have a bit more knockback and keep th esame amount of damage given

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Zack Fair on May 27, 2011, 01:53:55 AM
Hmmm... Down-A Air looks... Braver... :af: [/joke]

That Down-B is way too OP. You can have an army on top of you and blast them all to hell.
Up-A=!0 damage??? With just 10 hits with that you can get 100 damage! Way to OP there.
N-A air should have a bit more knockback and keep th esame amount of damage given
Don't you mean Aerial Fang?... Fail comparison XD

I think the Up Tilt should maybe do 7%? If not, then 10% is fine.

......DK has that kind of damage output if I'm not mistaken...

Quote from: Overlord on May 27, 2011, 04:02:48 AM
......DK has that kind of damage output if I'm not mistaken...

DK is a strong heavy-weight though, so it should probably be brought down a bit.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

remember my Port anyway shadow fall/Jump as fast as Sonic but the running was slow and i think i know how to fix it now
donaldthescotishtwin is just renamed Files
mine was and will be renamed Files/edited in PSA/maybe animation so it works
but i will not port it over DK. until that GFX is moved over Sonic´s Running GFX or i have to make Shadowkong Friendly PSAs again + Sonic will not having the Blue trail while spindash and if you using Burst Sonic PSA Sonic will not have Blue Trail+Running GFX so he will not use any of these GFX only on one taunt
but the Running GFX is not really needed with Sdo0m´s Burst Sonic Runnng Animation and soon my new You are too slow taunt
an these two Animations i have to use so SHadowkong Friendly Sonic PSAs still look good without GFX
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Zack Fair on May 27, 2011, 01:53:55 AM
Hmmm... Down-A Air looks... Braver... :af: [/joke]

That Down-B is way too OP. You can have an army on top of you and blast them all to hell.
Up-A=!0 damage??? With just 10 hits with that you can get 100 damage! Way to OP there.
N-A air should have a bit more knockback and keep th esame amount of damage given

Apart from arguably the N Air, none of those are legitamite explanations as to why the moves are Oped.  Down B isn't Oped at all.  It's extremely situational and has no kill potential since it has a set knockback.

And 10% isn't Oped in the slightest.  That has to be the stupidest explanation I've seen for why a move is Oped.  Most characters have strong U Tilts.  Heck Sonic's does 14%

If you're talking about the U Air, it's stil not OPed.  Do you guys even pay attention to what other characters deal?  The move is like Mario's or Falcon's U Air but it's weaker than both.

@MarioDK

Swapping the graphics themselves isn't very hard or even that long.  The long bit is rearranging all the external graphic in PSA (that probably takes longer then the port fixes) hence why I haven't done it yet.  Also, the Homing Attack graphic cannot be changed.

what GFX is that Black on Shadow´s N-B over? i can´t find it inside the FitSonic.pac
Edit; nvm i just use some other GFX for that
ShadowKong V1(Sdo0m´s v2 moveset) coming soon
things that is left do to:
fix SFX ID to match with SFX pack

and for ppl who love SHadowkong with v1 moveset i do it so SHadowkong with v1 moveset can use SHadowkong Friendly Sonic PSAs for V2
= ShadowKong V8(with v1 moveset)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on May 27, 2011, 02:40:39 PM
what GFX is that Black on Shadow´s N-B over? i can´t find it inside the FitSonic.pac
Edit; nvm i just use some other GFX for that
ShadowKong V1(Sdo0m´s v2 moveset) coming soon
things that is left do to:
fix SFX ID to match with SFX pack

and for ppl who love SHadowkong with v1 moveset i do it so SHadowkong with v1 moveset can use SHadowkong Friendly Sonic PSAs for V2
= ShadowKong V8(with v1 moveset)

I had to use the External Graphic effect editor to swap it.  It was either the Homing Attack graphic or the Spin Dash graphic.  The others cannot be used.

anyway ShadowKong V8(V1 moveset) and ShadowKong V1(V2 Moveset) is almost done
all i needing is edit in SFX ID for match with SFX pack for shadow over dk
N-B got a other GFX
almost the old Chaos Rift GFX

Edit: i do that with edit SFX later
and thats means ShadowKong next versions come really soon
just need to fix Side-B air since you dont move Down then using it
and fix abit more Down-B Ground

then i make a Video and i will upload it after the Video is done  :af2:
the SFX/Voice Pack will be made
and this time not only Voices but also Some of Sonic´s SFX ported to DK´s
and as for the Shadowkong Friendly PSAs i made these:
Burst Sonic PSA(Both Vbrawl and Brawl-)
Sonic the Hedgehog Full Throttle PSA(waiting for PM so i can also upload this PSA for shdowkong Friendly)
and ofc Vbrawl Sonic
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

There MAY actually be a way of porting Shadow to DK (and keeping all his graphics the same), whilst having Sonic retain all his regular graphics.  Something about the ef_.pac files.  I've PMed EternalYoshi about the issue, and I'll probably ask around Smashboards too.

Also, I'll need feedback on the current release of Shadow before I make the alternative modes.  Useful feedback please.  I need "fine tuning" feedback from people that actually put a bit of time into PLAYING with him (like Sanity's_Theif, toddtj and Wave did).