SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Ok so here's the deal.  Since KTH is working on a Dudley vertex and it's looking great so far, my next PSA will be Dudley over Ganon.  Thankfully, Dudley isn't graphic heavy at all (since Ganondorf has no external graphic effect models to work with).  Though one thing that would be nice to include for Dudley would be his rose taunt.  If someone could vertex Ganondorf's sword (or something to replace that model) into a rose that would be awesome.

After Dudley, I've decided upon the order of upcoming PSAs (take note this is NOT A DECISIVE ORDER, as it's very much subject to change:

Zero
Travis
Black Knight
Roy
Deadpool

Again, this is subject to change.

One other thing that you guys may want to know is that change that I'll be making to Travis' moveset.  Instead of the high/low stance system I was going to use, instead he'll have a battery system.

How this will work is basically at the start of a match, Travis has full battery.  This means that his beam katana attacks are very powerful.  However, as time goes on the battery wears down.  Messing up attacks lowers the beam katana, and getting hit lowers it even more.  It's somewhat similar to the Pokemon Trainer's stamina system.

When you get low, you'll need to use his Down Taunt (i.e. his recharge "gesture") to restore your battery back up again.  Since the taunt is interruptible and restores your battery bit by bit over time (rather than all at once at the end), you can charge up your battery a little bit after knocking your opponent away to keep your power at a favourable level.

I don't know Travis, and to be honest, he doesn't really interest me, but still, I really like the idea of the battery. But won't it be a pain to do, especially for the file size limit?

And for Dudley, I will wait, I'm truly curious to see how it will turn, and try him, it will be my way to discover a little Street Fighter 4 without playing it. :laugh:


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on May 30, 2011, 10:26:05 PM
I don't know Travis, and to be honest, he doesn't really interest me, but still, I really like the idea of the battery. But won't it be a pain to do, especially for the file size limit?

And for Dudley, I will wait, I'm truly curious to see how it will turn, and try him, it will be my way to discover a little Street Fighter 4 without playing it. :laugh:

Well it will be fine for the FitIkeMotionEtc.pac (which is where the file size limit problems come in) since it uses much less animations than my previous idea.  It's the FitIke.pac that takes all the strain (and I know from past experience that the FitIke.pac has a very impressive file size limit).

And yeah it's not surprising that the character doesn't interest you.  He's not particularly well known.  Shame too, because he's a really, really cool character (hence why he's one of Beyond's personas XD)

As I said, I don't know him, so this is why he doesn't interest me. But if I knew him, maybe he would interest me more. Anyway, it is not because he doesn't interest me that I won't try it, maybe I will try it, because I really experiment this original system in Brawl.

Anyway good luck for Dudley, remember to take your time though.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Good luck on Dudley. I would wish that you bump up your personal Roy, but your choice. Is Dudley your main in Street Fighter 4 or something?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Can't wait for shadow minus :D
And definitely can't wait for these next PSAs :3
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

 ;D

Stumbled upon this...
You might find this useful...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Bainch on May 31, 2011, 03:37:02 AM
;D

Stumbled upon this...
You might find this useful...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I actually saw this a while back, but you saved me having to find the link again ^^  Thanks ;)

Also, quick preview is quick (and I mean QUICK).  Literally, above all else, this was less to show off the PSA (i.e. two wait animations) and more to show KTH the things that need to be fixed in the vertex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf1UmMKKK34

Quote from: Poll:nazo: <--- Has anyone ever even USED this emoticon?  *Raises eyebrow*
Blame picano for that one. :P We're keeping it for nostalgia purpose.  ;D
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: SiLeNtFaLc0n on May 31, 2011, 10:07:04 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf1UmMKKK34

Should be scrunched up like that, looking at the animations on that one link, he's standing up a bit more.

But, AWESOME VERTEX. I thought you said, "Screw it!" and did a import.

Quote from: SiLeNtFaLc0n on May 31, 2011, 10:07:04 AM
I actually saw this a while back, but you saved me having to find the link again ^^  Thanks ;)

Also, quick preview is quick (and I mean QUICK).  Literally, above all else, this was less to show off the PSA (i.e. two wait animations) and more to show KTH the things that need to be fixed in the vertex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf1UmMKKK34

...

* Cascade runs 9001 miles away from the thread, and screams at the top of her lungs..... the scream could still be heard loudly

...tooo......epic.....

Quote from: songeflemy on May 31, 2011, 11:45:58 AM
Should be scrunched up like that, looking at the animations on that one link, he's standing up a bit more.

But, AWESOME VERTEX. I thought you said, "Screw it!" and did a import.

Wait what?  You nitpick my animation, but miss the obvious flaws of the vertex?  I'm slightly confused...

Quote from: SiLeNtFaLc0n on May 31, 2011, 11:50:13 AM
Wait what?  You nitpick my animation, but miss the obvious flaws of the vertex?  I'm slightly confused...

I kind of think the vertex flaw is a little lulzy...

Quote from: SiLeNtFaLc0n on May 31, 2011, 11:50:13 AM
Wait what?  You nitpick my animation, but miss the obvious flaws of the vertex?  I'm slightly confused...

Well, I knew it was a vertex when I turned on the video. lol

He's not.... how should I say it? Muscular. He looks kind of scrawny in some form. And why is there some extra hair on the back on some animations?

And his face... it morphed back to his original face in some animations as well.

Sorry for the white lie on the vertex. Being picky makes me sound rude.

Quote from: songeflemy on May 31, 2011, 11:59:03 AM
And his face... it morphed back to his original face in some animations as well.
That's something a lot of Ganondorf vertex's have with the standard moveset of ganondorf..
It sucks pretty bad when it does that...