SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: DocStrange on June 03, 2011, 06:48:01 PM
I love Ganondorf..... but Dudley told me Ganon is guttah trash, and Dudley is pretty much my role model so...

Since it seems like you're still pretty early in setting up the moves, I'd like to make a few suggestions:

-I think nB should be the rose throw. It's just not Dudley without the rose, maybe you could replace the sword with a modified Lip's Stick?

-Corkscrew Blow seems like it would be better as his fsmash

-Maybe change his fB into something more along the lines of Ducking Stright/Upper, or even sort of a Marth-sword dance-esque combo?

-I think it would be better to make Jet Upper is uSmash, make Cross Counter work in the air also and make Thunderbolt his uB and maybe make it so you can cancel after the upward jump like Dedede's uB

-Needs moar ROSE!

Best of luck on this project and also on Spidey. As much as I love Deadpool, Spidey is much better suited to smash.

The rose as a Neutral B makes no sense whatsoever.  Sorry dude, but attacking with a move designed as nothing more than a taunt would be stupid.  Furthermore, I despise the flower effect.  It's stupid and doesn't make any sense with any moveset.  For me, it does nothing but ruin them.

All attacks for Dudley are remaining the same, unless I decide to make some compremises.

Also, I apologise if I'm sounding like a [censored] at the moment.  I'm just super annoyed at the fact that I was making the Vegeta dance, I was a good length through (I was literally over 1/3 of the way finished) AND THEN MY COMPUTER GOES AND CRASHES (and in my foolishness I hadn't saved at all). 

It's really annoying because the animation looked amazing too.  It decides to crash then of all times (and my computer is usually reliable and never crashes like that, I literally waited for about half an hour and got no response from it).

:rage: :rage: :rage:


Quote from: SiLeNtFaLc0n on June 03, 2011, 08:14:42 PM
.I'm just super annoyed at the fact that I was making the Vegeta dance, I was a good length through (I was literally over 1/3 of the way finished) AND THEN MY COMPUTER GOES AND CRASHES (and in my foolishness I hadn't saved at all). 

It's really annoying because the animation looked amazing too.  It decides to crash then of all times (and my computer is usually reliable and never crashes like that, I literally waited for about half an hour and got no response from it).

:rage: :rage: :rage:


Bummer dude
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

(Quoting The Angry Video Game Nerd) HOLY SH*T, IT'S SPIDERMAN!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Quote from: EarthwormJames on June 03, 2011, 10:20:57 PM
(Quoting The Angry Video Game Nerd) HOLY SH*T, IT'S SPIDERMAN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_8It1WRPa8
Put that vid in spoiler the cover is...


----
:O I'm dearly sorry for you SDo0m. I know how that feels and it pisses me everyone off.

Just don't rush it this time. Sometimes people rush it if they have to do it again.(Just saying)
I'm sure it will be spectacular for an end result.
Thanks for doing this still. lololol

Quote from: SmashClash on June 03, 2011, 10:38:59 PM
Put that vid in spoiler the cover is...


----
:O I'm dearly sorry for you SDo0m. I know how that feels and it pisses me everyone off.

Just don't rush it this time. Sometimes people rush it if they have to do it again.(Just saying)
I'm sure it will be spectacular for an end result.
Thanks for doing this still. lololol

Well I started again and so far I've done about half of it in the space of just under 5 hours.  However, that includes me restarting it, so I'll probably finish it in another 2 or so hours. 

To put the animation into exact perspective, I've done up to where he lands and gets up from the jumping split kick and now have to do the bounces and backflip.  Right now though, I gotta sleep.

Quote from: SiLeNtFaLc0n on June 03, 2011, 11:34:21 PM
Well I started again and so far I've done about half of it in the space of just under 5 hours.  However, that includes me restarting it, so I'll probably finish it in another 2 or so hours. 

To put the animation into exact perspective, I've done up to where he lands and gets up from the jumping split kick and now have to do the bounces and backflip.  Right now though, I gotta sleep.
K, good luck to you.
Good night, then. ;)

Can someone tell me who the heck is Dudly? [/notjokingthistime]

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Zack Fair/O Malkior on June 04, 2011, 12:11:58 AM
Can someone tell me who the heck is Dudly? [/notjokingthistime]

He's said it a few times, already.

Read the OP, the picture have the game's logo.

He's from Street Fighter.

Quote from: Wulfy on June 04, 2011, 12:14:34 AM
He's said it a few times, already.

Read the OP, the picture have the game's logo.

He's from Street Fighter.
Ah, okay, I just got here. Haven't read the OP. And wasn't Hollow going to do SpiderMan?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Zack Fair/O Malkior on June 04, 2011, 12:16:05 AM
Ah, okay, I just got here. Haven't read the OP. And wasn't Hollow going to do SpiderMan?
I thought he was doing Ironman.


Quote from: MANSTA EIGHT on June 04, 2011, 07:25:15 AM
Is Dudly some vertex I don't know of, or is it not released?

KTH made a vertex, but he only sent it to me as a private beta so I could work on the PSA.


Quote from: SmashClash on June 04, 2011, 07:59:53 PM
Good job on your animation!

Cheers ^^  I've decided to make it so that each character says something at the start of the dance to liven it up a little bit.  For Wolf, I made him say "Play time's over Starfox".