Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1807949 times)
DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3075 on: June 03, 2011, 02:44:14 AM »

and i can still keep my Goku Grin

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3076 on: June 03, 2011, 05:33:08 AM »

as i already said, if u are REALLY gonna make him over sheik, i may redo mah spidey, but over sheik ^^
    actually the body is already perfect, and i have them texture rips...
    so i guess that other than the face, it`ll be easier than over captain... xD

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3077 on: June 03, 2011, 05:36:43 AM »

Beyond already stated that he'll do it, so I don't think you need to worry about it.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3078 on: June 03, 2011, 06:23:27 AM »

Another preview:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMrXf2qAzYY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMrXf2qAzYY</a>

Now before anyone says anything, I KNOW SOME OF THE ANIMATIONS NEED WORK.  The walking and running animations are really jerky (for no reason since in Brawlbox they display fine).  The jumping is also a tad stiff and the crouching doesn't quite look natural.  But it's all stuff I can work on.  At least the Machine Gun Blow came out smexy :3

Also, the file size for Ganon's MotionEtc.pac is a complete joke.  I already exceeded it at some point.  I'm at 3.59MB and that's only just under the limit (and that's after cleaning literally every animation I changed).  Luckily though, a lot of animations are being removed and almost all of the main ones are going to be shorter because obviously Dudley isn't the slow bumbling clown that Ganon is.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3079 on: June 03, 2011, 06:32:20 AM »

Another preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMrXf2qAzYY

Now before anyone says anything, I KNOW SOME OF THE ANIMATIONS NEED WORK.  The walking and running animations are really jerky (for no reason since in Brawlbox they display fine).  The jumping is also a tad stiff and the crouching doesn't quite look natural.  But it's all stuff I can work on.  At least the Machine Gun Blow came out smexy :3

Also, the file size for Ganon's MotionEtc.pac is a complete joke.  I already exceeded it at some point.  I'm at 3.59MB and that's only just under the limit (and that's after cleaning literally every animation I changed).  Luckily though, a lot of animations are being removed and almost all of the main ones are going to be shorter because obviously Dudley isn't the slow bumbling clown that Ganon is.

Damn man, I wish you look dealing with the file size. =/ But yeah, most Ganon's animations have too much frames, you might be able to actually reduce the file size instead of increasing it. XD I'm loving these animations, looking great so far!

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3080 on: June 03, 2011, 07:06:50 AM »

I just came back, and I think it is rather sad that Deadpool is not anymore one of your project, because I love him. And I'm sure he would have been amazing in your hands, but still as you had difficults with his moveset, it doesn't really surprise me, and you do what you want after all, so don't worry about my eventual complaints, I won't complaint about your decision.

But I also have to say that I love spiderman, so it is a good consolation, even if I probably wouldn't use him as much as Deadpool if I could, I'm really happy to see that you took the project of Spiderman. He is a good character too, and he is from Marvel like Deadpool so it is a good thing.

The animations that are done for Dudley looks already good, even if they need some work, one thing though that is too bad is that we still don't really know if you removed this "face morphing". Anyway, keep it up but don't forget to take your time!

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #3081 on: June 03, 2011, 08:41:04 AM »

Hey SD, did you like the idea of spidy turning on the venom suit with the down B? (By  porting the venom suit spidy over to zelda) I think that'd be a nice touch cause it's based on the trilogy Tongue

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3082 on: June 03, 2011, 10:00:35 AM »

Hey SD, did you like the idea of spidy turning on the venom suit with the down B? (By  porting the venom suit spidy over to zelda) I think that'd be a nice touch cause it's based on the trilogy Tongue

And just to clarify, I probably won't make something over Zelda to go with Spidey.  I'll leave that to someone else.  I will however attempt to create a sound pack with his MvC3 voice (since it's a greatvoice and has everything I need and the VA is actually very good).

Cascade Hellsing
    Your Lord and Master
    Lol Kitten

Yawn

• Awards Sniper Pin Collector Hey! Listen! 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3083 on: June 03, 2011, 10:12:14 AM »

Kind of a shame.... Spiderman will probably be one of the only PSAs that I won't download..... not because I don't like the idea(I actually Love it!) but because Shiek is one of the characters that I'm making a PSA for, For my Machinima.....

But other then that, he sounds like a great idea~!

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #3084 on: June 03, 2011, 11:56:49 AM »

Decided to do a little animation project to distract myself.  I haven't done any pure animation projects before, but this will be awesome.  Here is what I'm doing:

Doing it merely for fun (that and I love to procrastinate...) Without ambition and perseverance, a PSAer/Animator is nothing.  This could be said about a lot of things in fact.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3085 on: June 03, 2011, 11:58:30 AM »

Happy Face
    Good Luck.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3086 on: June 03, 2011, 12:01:42 PM »

so you are making that for Vegeta
    i will for sure add it as a taunt or win

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3087 on: June 03, 2011, 12:09:43 PM »

so you are making that for Vegeta
    i will for sure add it as a taunt or win
    No, don't do it for a win animation it will be less noticable. So do it on a taunt.

DocStrange
    Supreme Kitten

Super Fighting Robot

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3088 on: June 03, 2011, 12:48:01 PM »

I love Ganondorf..... but Dudley told me Ganon is guttah trash, and Dudley is pretty much my role model so...

Since it seems like you're still pretty early in setting up the moves, I'd like to make a few suggestions:

-I think nB should be the rose throw. It's just not Dudley without the rose, maybe you could replace the sword with a modified Lip's Stick?

-Corkscrew Blow seems like it would be better as his fsmash

-Maybe change his fB into something more along the lines of Ducking Stright/Upper, or even sort of a Marth-sword dance-esque combo?

-I think it would be better to make Jet Upper is uSmash, make Cross Counter work in the air also and make Thunderbolt his uB and maybe make it so you can cancel after the upward jump like Dedede's uB

-Needs moar ROSE!

Best of luck on this project and also on Spidey. As much as I love Deadpool, Spidey is much better suited to smash.

fighter20brawler10
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3089 on: June 03, 2011, 01:23:49 PM »

*gasp* spiderman instead of deadpool?!?! *erases deadpool off my "soon to get characters" list and puts spider-man* ok i'm ready =D

Pages:  1 ... 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: