SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

for the shield thing, how about me attaching the dagger to some new bone and u animate it to be his shield??

Zelda and Sheik share an effect.pac. Sheik's effect.pac is nulled. :c

It has an External GFX ID reserved for it.

If it was possible to inject the effects you need in the effect.pac and have it read in ef_Sheik.pac.....

Quote from: jokekid on June 05, 2011, 11:06:16 AM
for the shield thing, how about me attaching the dagger to some new bone and u animate it to be his shield??

The dagger is a part of Sheik's model.  If you're talking about the needles, I can't use those either because I'm using them for the Web Ball.

Quote from: EternalYoshi on June 05, 2011, 11:07:45 AM
Zelda and Sheik share an effect.pac. Sheik's effect.pac is nulled. :c

It has an External GFX ID reserved for it.

If it was possible to inject the effects you need in the effect.pac and have it read in ef_Sheik.pac.....

That's very handy to know ^^ Thanks EY.

Here's a report on who has the Vegeta Dance animation so far:

- Captain Falcon
- Diddy Kong
- Donkey Kong
- Falco
- Fox
- Ganon
- Giga Bowser (HILARIOUS)
- Ike
- Bowser
- Link
- Lucario
- Lucas
- Luigi
- Mario
- Marth
- Ness
- Wolf (obviously)

Here are the ones that I definitely AM doing:

- Peach (though she's a pain in the ass because of her damn dress...it looks so weird because her dress doesn't move at all so I have to make it move during drastic movements like the split kick)
- Olimar
- Pit
- Squirtle
- Charizard
- Samus
- Sheik
- Zero Suit Samus
- Snake
- Toon Link
- Wario
- Yoshi
- Zelda (see Peach)

Here are the ones I'm definitely not doing:

- Kirby
- Metaknight
- Game and Watch
- ROB
- Jigglypuff

Here are the ones I MAY not do:

- Pikachu (no legs, so the structure is a tad odd)
- Ivysaur (no arms, just four legs.  Depending on how the bones are named, it may me I have to re animate his legs again)
- Sonic (DAT RIGHT ARM >=( Nuff said...)
- Dedede (again, no legs but unlike Kirby and MK, he has arms so he MAY work decently)

if spider man has web balls pls tell me tha someone is doing the ben reiley costume it would be awnsome and maybe a carnage costume so we could play around xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yes, i ment the dagger, i reattach it to some bone u can animate without altering the rest of the model, u make it invisible for all animations except the shield animation...


Quote from: SmashClash on June 05, 2011, 03:48:33 PM
I want to see the Giga Bowser animation.

Once I'm done, I'll make a video showcasing all of them.  I don't think Peach and Zelda will happen either.  Their dresses are just too damn annoying to work with ¬_¬  I hope to get Sonic done though.

Some of the ones that I expected not to work well actually came out great.  Pikachu looks like a total boss XD

awesome (if i dont got a idea for taunts for Goku i will use that one if for CP. falcon too)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SiLeNtFaLc0n on June 05, 2011, 05:57:43 PM
Once I'm done, I'll make a video showcasing all of them.  I don't think Peach and Zelda will happen either.  Their dresses are just too damn annoying to work with ¬_¬  I hope to get Sonic done though.

Some of the ones that I expected not to work well actually came out great.  Pikachu looks like a total boss XD

Maybe you could just use a dressless version for Peach and Zelda?

Quote from: Cascade on June 05, 2011, 05:59:54 PM
Maybe you could just use a dressless version for Peach and Zelda?

The problem still comes in with the fact that what if people want to use the dance with their Peach and Zelda vertexes?  A lot of them still have the dress, so it will look weird for them.

Quote from: SiLeNtFaLc0n on June 05, 2011, 06:05:34 PM
The problem still comes in with the fact that what if people want to use the dance with their Peach and Zelda vertexes?  A lot of them still have the dress, so it will look weird for them.

damn.... forgot about people being free thinkers....

Haven't checked here in a while, has there been an update to Shadow with the new uptilt and downair changes and whatnot?

Also, Dudley and Spiderman.... awesome


uh SD, I kinda need that fix on snakes N B I requested :l
XP

I wasn't actually talking about the anims, just the attack... well, getting it to charge three times and able to roll out of the dodge part...