SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

sdoom i hope you at least do your roy before you quit quit, we need an brawl roy
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on June 07, 2011, 02:03:05 PM
How the hell did you ditch Deadpool???

Easily.  Developing a proper playstyle for him was just too much of a chore.  And I lost all inspiration to do him anyway.  I'll need to make sure to leave the stuff that I've already done in the recycle bin.  There are quite a few animations and a bit of PSA work too.

Quote from: SiLeNtFaLc0n on June 07, 2011, 03:26:23 PM
Easily.  Developing a proper playstyle for him was just too much of a chore.  And I lost all inspiration to do him anyway.  I'll need to make sure to leave the stuff that I've already done in the recycle bin.  There are quite a few animations and a bit of PSA work too.

>.>

* Cascade plans on stealing some of the animations


Quote from: PPXEXE on June 07, 2011, 03:33:47 PM
WHAT ABOUT ROY!?

*Shurgs shoulders*He's still in the projects list.  

But to be perfectly honest, he's the one I care about least probably.  Though I have made a small start on him.  No attacks, but wait animations (only one of them looks at all good though...).

Oh and here's the download to my Deadpool stuff btw:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ep3xvtw0uam332f

WARNING!!

It's messy.  VERY messy.  I literally just took the "DEADPOOL" folder that I had and put it into a .rar.  Lord knows what kind of crap is in there XD

Quote from: SiLeNtFaLc0n on June 07, 2011, 03:35:18 PM
*Shurgs shoulders*He's still in the projects list.  

But to be perfectly honest, he's the one I care about least probably.  Though I have made a small start on him.  No attacks, but wait animations (only one of them looks at all good though...).

Oh and here's the download to my Deadpool stuff btw:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ep3xvtw0uam332f

WARNING!!

It's messy.  VERY messy.  I literally just took the "DEADPOOL" folder that I had and put it into a .rar.  Lord knows what kind of crap is in there XD
*gets*
Quote from: SmashClash on June 06, 2011, 06:35:04 PM
SDo0m if you've gotten my PM that coding for the MJ dance could also be used for this Vegeta Animation.

@Smashclash

1) I've already made code for it.  I plan on making the taunt heal over time actually and giving it weak heavy armour.  However, the taunt is so long that any character can easily punish it with a fully charged smash attack anyway.  I'm trying to find a way to make the taunt rewarding but not too rewarding.  Just leaving as it is, or even giving it heavy armour will mean you will ALWAYS get punished for it.  Whereas with the healing, the punishment is relieved to an extent.

Quote from: SiLeNtFaLc0n on June 07, 2011, 03:45:34 PM
@Smashclash

1) I've already made code for it.  I plan on making the taunt heal over time actually and giving it weak heavy armour.  However, the taunt is so long that any character can easily punish it with a fully charged smash attack anyway.  I'm trying to find a way to make the taunt rewarding but not too rewarding.  Just leaving as it is, or even giving it heavy armour will mean you will ALWAYS get punished for it.  Whereas with the healing, the punishment is relieved to an extent.
I liked the coding I made is the problem with mine as seen in the thread is it froze when you're facing right whena character hits you.

I don't care about it being rewarding in the end. What I was trying to do was give it enough rewards while doing the taunt so it would balance out and act like a normal taunt.
Mine recovered health 1% per half second, was interruptable by shield, had strong guard up til 200% damage.

So all I needed help with was the freezing problem...not really the coding.

Quote from: MarioDK on June 07, 2011, 01:07:49 PM
ShadowKong still works abit better :D(SFX pack) and i think i got a idea for N-B GFX without Sonic´s blue trail getting black
Yeah but... I really don't want to replace DK... Jigglypuff is widely disliked, and if Shadowpuff could be made to work... I would MUCH prefer that.

r u ever gonna release super burst sonic it had so much promise itd be ashamed to c it thrown away

could u write down in ur OP, below the tutorial, the code for follow up attacks?

Quote from: SiLeNtFaLc0n on June 07, 2011, 03:35:18 PM
Lord knows what kind of crap is in there XD

*Downloads*

Oh hey look, SDo0m left his credit card information in here... :D

Quote from: Roo on June 08, 2011, 01:30:12 PM
*Downloads*

Oh hey look, SDo0m left his credit card information in here... :D

Despite the fact that I don't have a credit card :P


hey SDoom Will Cloud ever be revamped? Because I honestly don't see the need to as he is near perfect.