SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

June 14, 2011, 02:36:45 PM #3255 Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 02:39:33 PM by diedhammer98
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 14, 2011, 02:27:17 PM
:patrick: I'm honestly speechless...

I honestly hadn't met a single person below the age of about 50 who didn't know, play or even hear about CoD...

...until now that is...

Why you and other people surprised by me Never play or even hear about call of duty?

Quote from: MarioDK on June 14, 2011, 02:31:20 PM
do you know who mickey mouse is?
(if you dont know WTF)

I'm sorry I never heard of mickey mouse...

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on June 14, 2011, 02:34:07 PM
:patrick:

Cave story? Family guy? Simpsons?

nope I never heard of Cave story, Family guy, Simpsons..

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 14, 2011, 02:36:45 PM

I'm sorry I never heard of mickey mouse...

Holy [censored]  :patrick:
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on June 14, 2011, 02:34:07 PMCave story?
Yup, if he hasn't heard of CoD, he definitely must have heard of Cave Story. [/sarcasm]

Related to topic, I'll definitely download Spiderman PSA when it will come out.

If diedhammer98 is trolling, he got me  :laugh:
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 14, 2011, 02:36:45 PM
Why you and other people surprised by me Never play or even hear about call of duty?

I'm sorry I never heard of mickey mouse...
i abit understand with call of duty(i dont like shooting games) but mickey mouse i will just say he is the must known char that ever beeing made even 2 year old kids know him
he is more known then Mario/Sonic
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 14, 2011, 02:40:24 PM
i abit understand with call of duty(i dont like shooting games) but mickey mouse i will just say he is the must known char that ever beeing made even 2 year old kids know him
he is more known then Mario/Sonic

oh...I'm sorry I never heard of mickey mouse or many things...
even cave story  and other games...

Quote from: MarioDK on June 14, 2011, 02:40:24 PM
he is more known then Mario/Sonic

Well actually once sonic and Mario were more known than Mickey
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

offtopic is offtopic... xD

anyway, SDoom, i love how u used the wait animations from MVC1 (dont know if other MVCs used the same animation)
also, the jump is great ^^
the combo seems a bit weird, idk why though... maybe cuz of very low range...

anyway the wait animation, it is pure win, this will make spidey SO different from other brawl characers, cuz no one is that tall and yet so small in battle (wolf is the only one)

awesome, awesome, awesome... also, duddly (spelled wrong?) i luv the idea of having a boxer in brawl ^^
just as with spidey, i luv the wait animation ^^

I watched "suqarebob spongepants" show.
yeah, sorry for off topic.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 14, 2011, 02:56:41 PM
I watched "suqarebob spongepants" show

suqarebob spongepants? Lol it's "spoungebob  squarepants" that shows gay anyway
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

jopekid/Sdo0m is right back to on-topic

anyway Sdo0m i gotta try V. joe soon(sry for not tried him before ) then Goku is done becoz i know ppl wanted Cp. falcon(not me) so i am thinking on port Goku over a other
it can maybe be zelda  so i can get spider man over shiek
if not Shiek will be SSj mode :af2: but then again any DBZ fanboys will pref this one then yours hack

Sdo0m if you can come up with one who can be really good to port the vertex/Animations for Goku over please say so
so the PSA for Goku can maybe work even better then over CP. falcon(mainly thinking on the Filesize here close to run out of it with just one GFX inside fitcaptain.pac)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later




SilentDoom, is there anyway to make a tether for any other character without one to start with?