SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47


I still haven't voted yet - you can't fool me.

Hi,
someone could help me using the True Perfect Shadow FINAL hack?
I'm new to hacking, and only want to use it. I have followed the little instructions in the .txt of the pack, but I don't know how to load the hack. I downloaded a code (don't know if I made right) and placed in the SD, and then started the game from GeckoOS. It says code found and loaded, but when the game starts it freezes at the first screen of the remote controls.

I don't know what else to search. I have followed some tutorials form different places, but don't understand if I have to use a code, or not, or which. Thank you for all the help, and also for the work.

What's the name of the code?

Oh, and in the future, post stuff like this in the help section, not in the creator's thread.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

June 27, 2011, 02:25:40 PM #3559 Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 02:29:40 PM by Chaoscontrol
Quote from: ClockTower on June 27, 2011, 02:19:07 PM
What's the name of the code?

Oh, and in the future, post stuff like this in the help section, not in the creator's thread.
I'm sorry. I didn't know where else to search. I don't know if it's problem of the hack, or the code, or me.

The code was one I downloaded. Anyway, now I have got Phantom Wings 2.1a (PAL). Now the game runs, but there's no change in it. Thanks for all.

My problem is that I need some code to load the hack? If it's that, which one should it be, and where can I get it?

Oh PAL, figures. PAL does have more freezing issues and such then NTSC has..

Is your game PAL or NTSC? Cause i've had someone using NTSC codes on PAL and vice versa. It causes freezing and such things.

Quote from: Puraidou on June 27, 2011, 02:50:28 PM
Oh PAL, figures. PAL does have more freezing issues and such then NTSC has..

Is your game PAL or NTSC? Cause i've had someone using NTSC codes on PAL and vice versa. It causes freezing and such things.
No. My Wii is PAL, the game is PAL, and the code is PAL.
Anyway, is this the right way? If it is, I only keep trying until it works. My problem is that I don't know how the right way is. I don't know if I need different codes, or which codes. Or The Phantom Wings are correct?
What codes I need?

Just the File patch code you have is enough for Gecko to load the files..

Do you have all the directories correct? like pf/fighter/captain (for example)

Quote from: Puraidou on June 27, 2011, 04:06:00 PM
Just the File patch code you have is enough for Gecko to load the files..

Do you have all the directories correct? like pf/fighter/captain (for example)
Well, I have modifcated some things inthe direction. That's because my game is PAL, then I renamed the RSBE folder to RSBP. Then all correct. RSBP/pf/Fighter/Sonic

I think I might have had the same problem as you in the past. Try taking the info.pac out of the info2 folder. It doesn't affect game performance, don't worry.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Quote from: ClockTower on June 27, 2011, 04:38:20 PM
I think I might have had the same problem as you in the past. Try taking the info.pac out of the info2 folder. It doesn't affect game performance, don't worry.
There's no file such info.pac in the info2 folder. :S Should it be?
I have only downloaded the FinalShadowOMEGApack.

make a thrad in the help section, uve almost used a full page of SDoom's thread...

Quote from: Chaoscontrol on June 27, 2011, 04:46:16 PM
There's no file such info.pac in the info2 folder. :S Should it be?
I have only downloaded the FinalShadowOMEGApack.

Firstly, don't use that old piece of crap, use this Shadow instead:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19022

Second, problems generally happen with PAL.  My advice is that if you have an 8 GB USB hard drive (or larger, I personally use a 125GB drive), use USB Loader and an NTSC ISO for the game. 

June 27, 2011, 05:28:50 PM #3568 Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 07:35:21 PM by Chaoscontrol
Done, but I thank you if you keep helping me there, because if not, I have to start over... :S

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=27080.0

Thanks for all.

Edit: Now, using a NTSC game, running form uLoader, works well, but when I'm going to enter to "brawl" (multiplayer) it freeze with that annoying "beeeep".
I don't know where is the problem now.

Quote from: Chaoscontrol on June 27, 2011, 05:28:50 PM
Done, but I thank you if you keep helping me there, because if not, I have to start over... :S

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=27080.0

Thanks for all.

Edit: Now, using a NTSC game, running form uLoader, works well, but when I'm going to enter to "brawl" (multiplayer) it freeze with that annoying "beeeep".
I don't know where is the problem now.

It's probably due to interface hacks.  Did you add any of the ones in my pack to your common5.pac or something?  If so, how did you add them?