SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: ShadowMario on July 07, 2011, 08:07:14 PM
thanks ;D and where is the woman phisike? in her body or in her face?
i would say the most part is the hipps and where the red part of the lower legg starts (im not english dont know how to call it :S) and we cant see it sideways so we cant see too much how the torso looks  and i think the face with some better eyes may work without changing the face itself
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 07, 2011, 07:28:44 PM
now you only need to take out the woman phisike and its awnsome xD and maybe doing the eyes bigger and wider like spider man has them?
It looks a lot more manly than the original sheik model physique. I agree with the eyes though, larger but in the shape of spidy's eyes. The only other thing I would add, and it might just be me, but I think the neck could be a tad longer. The neck is more complicated I'm sure than most characters to vertex because the only vertices that move with Sheik's neck bone are the ones in the bandanna wrap thing. But the model overall looks great  ^-^
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Carnage on July 07, 2011, 07:28:44 PM
now you only need to take out the woman phisike and its awnsome xD and maybe doing the eyes bigger and wider like spider man has them?

Wait! Save this work that is still with woman body. Maybe someone could do spider girl vertex after that.

And of course this place gets posts when I'm not here XD

What was I doing one may ask?  I was watching the premiere of Harry Potter Deathly Hallows: Part 2.

Spoiler:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 07, 2011, 10:03:49 PM #3634 Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 10:04:57 PM by Bender Bending Rodríguez
lol i got a idea a Harry potter moveset  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

inb4peterparkeronzelda
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



@ShadowMario

Oh you don't have to worry about the model ;)  I have one on the way.

Quote from: Anivernage on July 07, 2011, 08:07:14 PM
thanks ;D and where is the woman phisike? in her body or in her face?
you might also want to take away the breasts and turn them into pecks XD. from that picture it looks like she still has breasts
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 07, 2011, 10:24:25 PM
@ShadowMario

Oh you don't have to worry about the model ;)  I have one on the way.

:af:

*Already knows about it*

July 08, 2011, 10:28:52 AM #3640 Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 10:35:37 AM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Since I haven't given you guys any sort of preview in a while, here's one of Spidey's animations so far.  I still need to do quite a few, but progress is going along quite well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSkvI8W3lUs

You should keep the model with the smaller eyes as an alternate costume - it makes him look pissed

Quote from: SuperZelda on July 08, 2011, 11:10:07 AM
You should keep the model with the smaller eyes as an alternate costume - it makes him look pissed

Nah.  Spider-Man isn't an angry hero anyways.  He's a comical one.  He's a joker that like to have fun, but he still is a very rational thinker and down to earth character.  He isn't at all angsty unless he's in his Symbiote form, and even then it's because that thing feeds off of his negative emotions.

That, and I didn't really like that texture.  This model is a billion times better XD


this PSA will be awesome :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later