SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 08, 2011, 10:13:37 PM

- "Mystery Moveset" (I'll get to work on writing this moveset up soon)

I'll give you guys a clue about the mystery moveset:  He'll be over Link.
taskmaster...........?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: the joker on July 08, 2011, 10:38:29 PM
dude, today has been a frigging amazing day for me here on kc-mm, i mean, i log in, and see the following:

-beyond has 2 previews and 1 release
-aafyre (my fav vertexer) has returned with an awesome black knight vertex
and more importantly...
- u show us this amazing teaser of spiderman, with this amazing model and all these mind-blowing animations, i loved all of them, with no exception...

so yeah, i had a good day here thanks to all you awesome ppl... xDDD
You should add:
Beyond released his Nemesis.

DrPanda released Mileena.

I thought I was the only one feeling this way. xD

I mean, I was in classes from 7 AM to 8 PM lurking here and seeing these 3 wonderful hacks being released. It fixed my tedious day. xD

How do I shot web?!?!

Those animations are damn sexy.


Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 08, 2011, 10:13:37 PM"Mystery Moveset" (I'll get to work on writing this moveset up soon) I'll give you guys a clue about the mystery moveset:  He'll be over Link.
i think i know but maybe i am wrong i wont say it if i am right

but i hope i am right since i want that char.
only one char. i know who can go over Link and be a good moveset for Brawl too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks on July 09, 2011, 09:30:28 AM
i think i know but maybe i am wrong i wont say it if i am right

but i hope i am right since i want that char.
only one char. i know who can go over Link and be a good moveset for Brawl too

You said Trunks before.  It ain't Trunks.  And besides, if you look at the post above, you will see the answer.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 09, 2011, 09:39:10 AMYou said Trunks before.  It ain't Trunks.  And besides, if you look at the post above, you will see the answer.
i deleted the post fast if i was right

and you know me so good :D that was the char. i was thinking on since future Trunks will fit for almost any with a Sword(but ToonLink)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

No but seriously you should think about adding diagonal attacks SDoom - that's four extra attacks you could use

Quote from: SuperZelda on July 09, 2011, 12:07:05 PM
No but seriously you should think about adding diagonal attacks SDoom - that's four extra attacks you could use

And I already said no


July 09, 2011, 10:46:33 PM #3685 Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 10:48:08 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Spidey's webs...

:rage: :rage: :rage:

So...freakin....annoying.....

So many problems at the moment:
1) The webs don't move how they should in the animation (since they're based on Sheik's chain I MAY be able to fix this)
2) In the grounded Side B, Spidey doesn't rise from the ground at all when he should.
3) In both grounded and aerial Side B, the backwards versions don't want to work
4) The Up B makes him go up as if he were on the moon (he goes SUUUUUUUUUUPER high)
5) The Z Air warps him back in place despite me having the Moves Character flag checked, as well as a number of other things that are wrong with it.

Ironically, the only special that's working exactly how I want it to work is the Down B XD

Urgh...fml :srs:  I need some sleep

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 09, 2011, 10:46:33 PM
Spidey's webs...

:rage: :rage: :rage:

So...freakin....annoying.....

So many problems at the moment:
1) The webs don't move how they should in the animation (since they're based on Sheik's chain I MAY be able to fix this)
2) In the grounded Side B, Spidey doesn't rise from the ground at all when he should.
3) In both grounded and aerial Side B, the backwards versions don't want to work
4) The Up B makes him go up as if he were on the moon (he goes SUUUUUUUUUUPER high)
5) The Z Air warps him back in place despite me having the Moves Character flag checked, as well as a number of other things that are wrong with it.

Ironically, the only special that's working exactly how I want it to work is the Down B XD

Urgh...fml :srs:  I need some sleep
maybe on side b grounded you can make him do a small jump them continue like it was in the air so he can make a web swing   that almost touches the ground but doesnt xD i hope you can fix these problems  and does the web ball work?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

may sound stupid, but did u remove that event that prevents characters from getting off the floor??? im sure u did, but since u said  needed sleep, i thought it couldve been such a simple thing... xDDD

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 09, 2011, 10:46:33 PM
Spidey's webs...

:rage: :rage: :rage:

So...freakin....annoying.....

So many problems at the moment:
1) The webs don't move how they should in the animation (since they're based on Sheik's chain I MAY be able to fix this)
2) In the grounded Side B, Spidey doesn't rise from the ground at all when he should.
3) In both grounded and aerial Side B, the backwards versions don't want to work
4) The Up B makes him go up as if he were on the moon (he goes SUUUUUUUUUUPER high)
5) The Z Air warps him back in place despite me having the Moves Character flag checked, as well as a number of other things that are wrong with it.

Ironically, the only special that's working exactly how I want it to work is the Down B XD

Urgh...fml :srs:  I need some sleep


Yanno... I suggested a Nightcrawler moveset a week or so ago. If Spidy is giving you to much trouble... Nightcrawler may be simpler.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 10, 2011, 01:40:01 AM

Yanno... I suggested a Nightcrawler moveset a week or so ago. If Spidy is giving you to much trouble... Nightcrawler may be simpler.

:>.>:  Hey I'm not quitting cuz I ran into a few problems.  That would be stupid.  If I did that, I wouldn't be the PSAer I am today