SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 10, 2011, 07:56:14 AM:>.>:  Hey I'm not quitting cuz I ran into a few problems.  That would be stupid.  If I did that, I wouldn't be the PSAer I am today

True. If everyone gave up when thy encountered a problem, there would be no one left to look up to. Keep up the good work!


Hi SonicBrawler!

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 10, 2011, 07:56:14 AM
:>.>:  Hey I'm not quitting cuz I ran into a few problems.  That would be stupid.  If I did that, I wouldn't be the PSAer I am today

You win.

I would come to this thread more often, if it didn't move so fast ;C

Epic new avatar by the way.

Also, you're going to make a Taskmaster PSA, or is the Awesome Face fooling us all?

C. Viper +1

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 10, 2011, 09:16:22 AM
You win.

I would come to this thread more often, if it didn't move so fast ;C

Epic new avatar by the way.

Also, you're going to make a Taskmaster PSA, or is the Awesome Face fooling us all?

C. Viper +1

Nah I am doing a Taskmaster PSA.  Well, it will be in my list of "possible" PSAs rather than definite ones.  I'm still trying to group together all the ideas for him.  Taskmaster is a really diverse character so there are a lot of things I could do for him.  Problem is choosing what exactly to do XD

Thats the kinda answer I like to hear. That tells me you're devoted. (Not like anyone didn't know)

But in all seriousness, it'd be really cool if someone did a Nightcrawler PSA. But thats a subject for another thread.

I'm still waiting for your Spidy moveset. Dude is a beast.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 10, 2011, 10:15:12 AM
Thats the kinda answer I like to hear. That tells me you're devoted. (Not like anyone didn't know)

But in all seriousness, it'd be really cool if someone did a Nightcrawler PSA. But thats a subject for another thread.

I'm still waiting for your Spidy moveset. Dude is a beast.
i hope someday someone makes a simbiot moveset over zelda so spider man and simbiotic spider man can work together xD but i guess zelda doesnt have that chain and other things :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 10, 2011, 09:25:57 AMNah I am doing a Taskmaster PSA.  Well, it will be in my list of "possible" PSAs rather than definite ones.  I'm still trying to group together all the ideas for him.  Taskmaster is a really diverse character so there are a lot of things I could do for him.  Problem is choosing what exactly to do XD

The way I see it, you've got two ways you can go through with this:

1)MvC3 Taskmaster: Simply put you just make his moveset identicle to or as close to his MvC3 moveset.  Have him focus on arrows, shield charges, sword moves and "spidey swings" just like how he is in MvC3.  The more conservative approach.

2)"SSB" Taskmaster:  Now, this could be cool, so bare with me here.  Seeing as Taskmaster's powers are his photographic reflexes, you could, in theory, make a sensible moveset off of Taskmaster copying various physical techniques from Smash characters.  He could use Marth, Link and Ike's sword moves as well as martial arts moves from Falcon, Sheik and other characters.  This moveset could be further enhanced by having him use an assortment of various characters' items (blasters, bombs, etc).  Just a thought.

Anyway, nice to see that you plan on making a Taskmaster PSA.  Still need someone to make the vertex hack though...

are u no longer doing wolverine cuz i thought i remember u saying u were gonna add it to ur list

Quote from: keepitreal on July 10, 2011, 05:09:24 PM
are u no longer doing wolverine cuz i thought i remember u saying u were gonna add it to ur list

I'm still struggling to think of a moveset for Wolverine.  It's surprising just how boring it is.  Literally all of his moves would be slashing apart from maybe one healing move. 

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 10, 2011, 03:45:56 PM
The way I see it, you've got two ways you can go through with this:

1)MvC3 Taskmaster: Simply put you just make his moveset identicle to or as close to his MvC3 moveset.  Have him focus on arrows, shield charges, sword moves and "spidey swings" just like how he is in MvC3.  The more conservative approach.

2)"SSB" Taskmaster:  Now, this could be cool, so bare with me here.  Seeing as Taskmaster's powers are his photographic reflexes, you could, in theory, make a sensible moveset off of Taskmaster copying various physical techniques from Smash characters.  He could use Marth, Link and Ike's sword moves as well as martial arts moves from Falcon, Sheik and other characters.  This moveset could be further enhanced by having him use an assortment of various characters' items (blasters, bombs, etc).  Just a thought.

Anyway, nice to see that you plan on making a Taskmaster PSA.  Still need someone to make the vertex hack though...

Or I could have a mix of both :)  Some moves from MvC3, some from the SSB cast and such like.  Although, I have to do it in a certain way otherwise it will just come off as rather lazy animation swapping.


Kinda OT so I'm putting this part of my post in the spoilers.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I like the idea of Taskmaster having moves from other brawers. His specials could be the sword moves from all the sword users and the others could be moves from other characters, his dash attack could be a shield charge.

July 10, 2011, 06:10:11 PM #3699 Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 06:14:32 PM by Victory Badguy
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 10, 2011, 05:12:04 PMOr I could have a mix of both :)  Some moves from MvC3, some from the SSB cast and such like.  Although, I have to do it in a certain way otherwise it will just come off as rather lazy animation swapping.
Well, you could have Taskmaster use SSB moves with his own sort of spin on them.  It would have to be done in such a way that the moves would still be recognizable, but it wouldn't be just a pure animation swap.  I really can't think of any example on how to do that, but I hope you still get what I'm suggesting.
Nevermind, I got an example.  He could be like Seth from SF4.  Seth used standard SF moves (Guile's Sonic Boom, Zangief's Pile Drive, Ryu's Shoryuken, etc) but at the same time the attack animations where changed so that they had their own Seth-ish flair to them (Sonic Boom with one hand, Pile Driver with a teleport, multiple punches in the Shoryuken, etc).  The moves had the same general effects and uses, but they still felt unique.

Anyway, It's all up to you.

Those Spider-Man animations are epic dude.
I'm anxious for the PSA. :D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


taskmaster could be ur first ported character, if u'd port him voer kirby, u could make him steal abilities, that way u wouldnt need to mix the MVC3 and ssb movements ^^

just an idea, its never late to learn new things and im pretty sure a full kirby psa (+hats) shouldnt be all that difficult to pull out, even though it will be a PAIN in the ass... xDDD

Ok, so I've managed to fix a few things for Spidey. 

- The Side B now works perfectly movement wise, but the chain moves really weirdly.  I think I'll just remove the chain and do it the tedious way with graphic effects.  There's another glitch though that involves when you use it in the air.  I made it so that you can only use it once in the air, but it doesn't send you helpless.  I think I'll try something else instead though, since it's rather glitchy (instead of falling down, he goes into the fall animation but hovers in place and can move side to side).

- The Up B works, but needs an overall revamp.  It looks horrible in game.  The movement doesn't look right at all.  I'll just change up the animation and change up how fast he moves upwards.

- The Neutral B works completely (thanks to Divine for helping me out here).

- The Web Swing Z Air still fails at life as far as movement goes, HOWEVER, I've decided that instead of it being the Z Air, it will be the Down B in the air (Spider Sense will still be the Down B on the ground).  I think the fact that it's a Z Air is making it force itself in place for some reason.

- The taunt bubble spawns in the wrong place XD

- Entry animations have been done.  He slowly descends on from his line of web.

No chain web? That's horrible.


Does that mean Web Swing with have a graphic web also?

Quote from: songeflemy on July 10, 2011, 08:23:24 PM
No chain web? That's horrible.


Does that mean Web Swing with have a graphic web also?

Yep.  Though honestly, if you saw the chain in game, you'd know why.  It looked beyond stupid.